• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Pizza Crust Mix Package Size?

In summary, a sister consultant is trying to find out how many pizzas the pizza crust mix makes and how big the package is. She called HO and the customer service rep she spoke to didn't have the information.
Karen
Gold Member
Does anybody have the pizza crust mix through the supply order and know how big the package is or how many pizzas it makes?

A sister consultant is trying to find this out. She called HO and the customer service rep that she spoke to didn't have the information and told her to contact someone on her team "maybe they will know". :grumpy:

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA!

The box contains 1 pouch and 1 yeast pkg. It makes a 15" pizza crust (Large Round Stone).

You are awesome, thank you!

I just wish they would bring back the pizza crust available for purchase. I'm not sure what the point of ordering the pizza mix w/rosemary to use at a show when customers can only get it in a set...can you tell I used the pizza crust a lot? ;)

You know I though it was pretty dumb too. I mean I had a lot of orders for the crust mix and now, nothing. The reason: I sold it too people who already owned the stone! Why do they need more than one stone just to get the crust mix. Not only that, no one wants it with the rosemary either! So...

pampered1224 said:
You know I though it was pretty dumb too. I mean I had a lot of orders for the crust mix and now, nothing. The reason: I sold it too people who already owned the stone! Why do they need more than one stone just to get the crust mix. Not only that, no one wants it with the rosemary either! So...

Exactly! I wish I could be on an advisory group sometimes just so I could ask...What were you thinking?!?! The general public would like to see...... Dont know if it would do any good, but I sure would feel better! :D

ChefBevShu said:
Exactly! I wish I could be on an advisory group sometimes just so I could ask...What were you thinking?!?! The general public would like to see...... Dont know if it would do any good, but I sure would feel better! :D

You dont have to be on an advisory group to tell HO that. They listen. Send them an email (product suggestion)!

(boy, I have said that alot this week...."send HO an email. Tell them your thoughts. They listen!"

esavvymom said:
You dont have to be on an advisory group to tell HO that. They listen. Send them an email (product suggestion)!

(boy, I have said that alot this week...."send HO an email. Tell them your thoughts. They listen!"

I sent them my thoughts when it was first discontinued and only received an automatic reply...maybe I'll try again! Thanks!

Thanks Karen for asking this for me and thanks everyone for your replies!!
Yes I have a lady who only bought the pizza crust from me and got upset so I just told her I could order this thru paperwork supply and sell that to her!

Yes I periodically email HO to make requests or suggestions. Like our Dots collection, every 6 months I would ask if they would please bring out some dishes, plates, bowls, whatever in just solid colors to match the Dots...well, I guess they didnt like my suggestion, cuz now we dont have any at all!!
I dont know what they were thinking...were the dishes too expensive...too heavy? I sure would love to know the reasoning behind that because I really love the Dots! Bye Bye

Just know that it is a bad precedence to start...because we are not supposed to resell the products we get from Supply order. Also, you can only get 4 per season (1 per supply order). At some point, she may just have to deal with it! :)

Yes, thanks Bobbi....only that this is a very good friend and it will only be for her!

The box of mix I have from before they went out has two mixes in it. Is the one on the supply order smaller since it only have one package?

wadesgirl said:
The box of mix I have from before they went out has two mixes in it. Is the one on the supply order smaller since it only have one package?

Yes...a little. About the size of a cake box.

The supply items do not always match exactly what is in the catalog. That is why they can get it to us for less money. I personally would not even order it from the supply order either. I am not a big fan of rosemary and I thought it tasted rather medicinal when I did order one to try it out. Not for me!

I bought one from the supply order and I don't know what I was thinking when I did as my DH HATES rosemary so if anyone wants to buy it off me...

**I know - marketplace - just wanted to put it where the discussion is.

could of sold 5 pizza mixes the other day, what was the problem with it? They want us to sell pantry items, that had to be one of the best sellers, it just doesn't make sense

Make sure to email HO. If they hear from enough of us they will put it back in there.

1. What is the size of the pizza crust mix package?

The pizza crust mix package is 14.1 ounces.

2. How many servings does the pizza crust mix package make?

The pizza crust mix package makes approximately 6-8 servings.

3. Is the pizza crust mix package enough for one large pizza or multiple pizzas?

The pizza crust mix package is enough for one large pizza or two small pizzas.

4. Is the pizza crust mix package gluten-free?

No, the pizza crust mix package is not gluten-free. It contains wheat flour and may contain traces of gluten.

5. Can I use the pizza crust mix for other types of pizza, such as deep dish or thin crust?

Yes, the pizza crust mix can be used for various types of pizza, including deep dish and thin crust. Simply adjust the amount of mix and water used to achieve desired thickness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
Replies