• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Really Dislike Fedex (Rant) Sorry

In summary, the person received an order at a craft fair on 12/15, and they still have not received their items. They looked online at FedEx and found out that the package was still on its way from NJ to CT. The first person at FedEx told the person that they would put a trace on the package and that they needed to give them a detailed inventory of what was in the box just in case the label fell off of the box. The person called HO and told them what was going on and they said that they would send the customer a note with an apology item and get her products ASAP. P3 wouldn't open at the moment, so the person called FedEx and told them the contents of the
tbsigma94
Gold Member
So I get a call from one of the people that placed an order at a craft fair on 12/15. She informs me that she still has not received her items and this is on 1.12.10. I look online at FedEx and find out that it is still on its way from NJ to CT since 12.18.

First person at FedEx tells me they will put a trace on the package and that I need to give them a detailed inventory of what was in the box just in case the label fell off of the box. I tell the woman that I will call her back because P3 won't open at the moment.

In the meantime, I call HO and tell them what is going on and they say that they will send my customer a note with an apology item and get her her products ASAP.

I finally get P3 open and call FedEx to tell them the contents of the box. I'm informed by person number 2 that the box was stolen off of the trailer and that I should call HO and have them report it because they will not deal directly with me and that they don't care what was in the box. I get upset and ask if they ever tried to figure out which packages were stolen or were they hoping to get away with not crediting the people whose packages were stolen if they never contacted them. She just abruptly told me to call HO and that they would deal with it.

The next day I get a call from FedEx telling me that they were calling because of the trace on my package and that it was stolen. When I inform them that I already knew this they seemed shocked.

Does anyone at FedEx know what the other person is doing or what! What is the point of computers if no one reads the information on them.

OK, I'm better now!!!!

Thanks for listening.

Well, it sounds like at least HO was being pro-active. Let's hope they follow up on that note and apology gift.

I had a problem with a show submitted at the end of December - resolved on 1/5. Show was delivered on 1/8, so obviously the hold was lifted. After two phone calls this past week, the show is finally showing in Consultants Connection (as a January show!). My point is, it's not just FedEx. When you have a large call center information is bound to be missed.

The 'abrupt' lady may have been having an off day (or, really doesn't like her job). The fact someone did call and report the findings of the trace shows they do care.

You're right Sarah! I am very thankful for HO and how they take care of everything. I have only been let down once by them. My name showed up 3 times during the booking blitz as having won, but I never received my PC dollars. I questioned them and was told that it was a technically error and that they were sorry. I actually took screen shots of my name being on the list so I know I wasn't just imagining it.

When we first switched over to FedEx I lost an entire show! $833 is sales showed as leaving Chicago to ship to Elkhorn WI via Oak Creek. It showed as being in Oak Creek WI but never leaving there. So where the heck was it. NO ONE at the FedEx office could explain it! So I contact HO and they totally reshipped the entire party after I gave them the tracking numbers they too saw the problem. It supposedly had been sitting in Oak Creek for almost two weeks! I never found out what happened and I lay odds neither does FedEx of HO. But HO did what was needed and they even sent enough Mini Serving Spatulas for each guest and the host as an apology. I have never contacted FedEx again about issues. I go straight to HO first. I found out FedEx does not know much of anything so...

Hi there,I am so sorry to hear about the trouble you have been having with your package. It is certainly frustrating when things like this happen, especially when it involves a customer's order.I am glad to hear that you reached out to our Home Office and they were able to assist in getting your customer an apology item and their products as soon as possible. We always strive to provide the best customer service and it sounds like they were able to help in this situation.I can understand your frustration with FedEx and the lack of communication between their employees. It can definitely be frustrating when one person tells you one thing and then another person tells you something completely different. I will definitely make note of this and pass it on to our team so we can address this issue with FedEx.Thank you for bringing this to our attention and please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help. We appreciate your support as a Pampered Chef consultant.Best,

1. Why do you dislike FedEx?

I personally do not have any negative experiences with FedEx, but I understand that some individuals may have had unpleasant encounters with them. It is important to remember that every company has its own set of challenges and mistakes can happen.

2. Have you had a specific issue with FedEx?

As I mentioned, I have not personally had any issues with FedEx. However, if you have had a specific issue with them, I recommend reaching out to their customer service team to address the problem and find a resolution.

3. How does your dislike for FedEx affect your work at Pampered Chef?

My personal opinion about FedEx does not affect my work at Pampered Chef. We work with a variety of shipping carriers to ensure our customers receive their orders in a timely and efficient manner.

4. Do you have any recommendations for alternative shipping carriers?

Pampered Chef works with multiple shipping carriers, including UPS and USPS, to provide options for our customers. However, if you have a preferred shipping carrier, you can always reach out to our customer service team and they will do their best to accommodate your request.

5. Is there anything Pampered Chef can do to improve your experience with shipping?

Pampered Chef is always looking for ways to improve our customers' experience, including with shipping. If you have any suggestions or feedback, please feel free to reach out to us and we will take it into consideration for future improvements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah