• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fedex Question...little Venting but Mostly Need Help!

In summary, it sounds like you are having a lot of problems with your orders. It's good that you contacted FedEx
Cookin' Mama
I am fairly new here and seem to have had all sorts of problems with my shows. I have had two cc declined on two seperate orders, and now a FedEx issue on top of wrong merchandise in the box. I have only submitted 4 shows...ok I am done venting!

My question is has anyone ever had FedEx say that they delivered a box and the host says that they didn't get it? My sis hosted a show for me and there were 3 boxes for her show. 1 box was to arrive on 2-21 and two boxes today on 2-22. The 2 boxes arrived today, but the 1 box is MIA and she said that was the box with the "meat" of the show. I called FedEx because the tracking page said it was delivered at 8:03 am on 2-21 and they put a research ticket out. Has this happened to anyone else? If the box is never found who is responsible for the merchandise...FedEx, Pampered Chef or me???

I don't want to get stuck with the bill for the merchandise!

You won't get stuck with the bill. You did what you're supposed to do. If FedEx can't find the package, PC will ship a new one, at no cost to you or your sister. It sounds like a "freak" thing, but it does happen occasionally. My season changeover box is still missing somewhere in middle America! :D

Yeah... I want my sis to get the products for her and her friends...I am just glad that this happened to my sis and not a stranger!

Cookin' Mama said:
I am fairly new here and seem to have had all sorts of problems with my shows. I have had two cc declined on two seperate orders, and now a FedEx issue on top of wrong merchandise in the box. I have only submitted 4 shows...ok I am done venting!My question is has anyone ever had FedEx say that they delivered a box and the host says that they didn't get it? My sis hosted a show for me and there were 3 boxes for her show. 1 box was to arrive on 2-21 and two boxes today on 2-22. The 2 boxes arrived today, but the 1 box is MIA and she said that was the box with the "meat" of the show. I called FedEx because the tracking page said it was delivered at 8:03 am on 2-21 and they put a research ticket out. Has this happened to anyone else? If the box is never found who is responsible for the merchandise...FedEx, Pampered Chef or me???I don't want to get stuck with the bill for the merchandise!
Yes, it has happened before. You are not alone!

It's too bad you posted this today, you need to call HO first thing Monday, they will help you out.

Cookin' Mama said:
I am fairly new here and seem to have had all sorts of problems with my shows. I have had two cc declined on two seperate orders, and now a FedEx issue on top of wrong merchandise in the box. I have only submitted 4 shows...ok I am done venting!

My question is has anyone ever had FedEx say that they delivered a box and the host says that they didn't get it? My sis hosted a show for me and there were 3 boxes for her show. 1 box was to arrive on 2-21 and two boxes today on 2-22. The 2 boxes arrived today, but the 1 box is MIA and she said that was the box with the "meat" of the show. I called FedEx because the tracking page said it was delivered at 8:03 am on 2-21 and they put a research ticket out. Has this happened to anyone else? If the box is never found who is responsible for the merchandise...FedEx, Pampered Chef or me???

I don't want to get stuck with the bill for the merchandise!
This post got me to thinking about the topic, so I did a seach where "FedEx" was in the thread title. There were 24 hits, not all of them are rants, some were just questions. The rest of the list is reproduced below, in fact, I'm going to put the list into the Hitchhiker's Guide for everyone to see. The threads that were not related to the topic of FedEx service critiques are not included.

Remember, the search was only for threads with "FedEx" in the title. There may be many more rants in threads that do not have FedEx in the title - you're welcome to do a search for FedEx in the thread but you're on your own for that one.

Here's the lists of threads, with links to them, in the Chef's Lounge with FedEx in the title, the thread starter and when it was started:

FedEx Question...Little Venting but mostly need help! - Cookin' Mama 2/23/08

Dear Mr. FedEx Man - Di_Can_Cook 2/16

FEDUP w/ FedEx - Tropicalburstqt2 2/14/08

FEDEX Rant - dollfangs 1/23/08

For all those who "love" fedex here you go... kaseydee 1/14/08

Another Fed Ex story - pamperedlinda 1/9/08

I Hate Fedex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - pampered1224 12/26/07

Darn that FedEx! - raebates 12/12/07

UPS or FedEx?? - sarahlegare 10/11/07 (Not really a rant but there are some in the thread.)

FedEx vs. Water Buffalo - janetupnorth 10/07/07 (A parody but with rants contained in the thread.)

Omg!! FedEx Has Screwed Up!!! - tiffanypc05 4/28/07

OK, now I'm mad at FedEx...well at least a stupid driver. janetupnorth 7/31/07

WHAT??!! FedEx doesn't deliver on Mondays?? - chelynn 6/11/07

To Tip or Not To Tip the FedEx Guy? (Poll) - TwinGirlsMom 3/22/07

Saturday FedEx Delivery Question - KellyTheChef 2/23/07

FedEx- I know we have discussed this to death but - jrstephens 2/19/07

fedex delivered at 10:47pm - sillylittlechef 2/07/07

UGGHHH Fedex!!! - heat123 1/28/07

FedEx vs. Brown - The_Kitchen_Guy 1/27/07 (Not a rant. This was in the early days!)

FedEx... SillyChef 1/20/07 (Also in the early days.)

Return via FedEx - mandydollie 1/18/07

Last edited:
Nah, I just get this stuff stuck in my head and I have to belch it all out of there before I can think about other important things.

Yup - you didn't conform to my search rules, so it's your fault. :pI'll add you in - I don't want you to feel left out.

Thanks KG, I feel so much better now! LOL. You may have just started something.

I know - I'm such an instigator.

I was actually referring to the fact that others may send you the links to their FedEx rant and want to be included too. silly!

I only listed threads I found in the Lounge - I added your's because you asked, but I may have to draw the line there.
022.gif

1. How do I track my package from FedEx?

To track your package from FedEx, go to their website and click on the "Track" tab. Enter your tracking number and click "Track." You will then be able to see the status of your package and its estimated delivery date.

2. My package from FedEx is delayed, what should I do?

If your package is delayed, you can contact FedEx customer service for assistance. They will be able to provide more information about the delay and help you with resolving any issues.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my FedEx package?

Yes, you can change the delivery address for your FedEx package. You can do so by logging into your FedEx account and selecting the "Change Delivery" option. You can also contact FedEx customer service for assistance with changing the delivery address.

4. What should I do if my FedEx package is damaged?

If your FedEx package arrives damaged, you can file a claim with FedEx for reimbursement. Make sure to keep the packaging and all contents of the package as evidence for the claim.

5. How do I schedule a pickup for my package with FedEx?

To schedule a pickup for your package with FedEx, you can go to their website and click on the "Schedule a Pickup" tab. You will then need to enter your pickup location and package details. Alternatively, you can also schedule a pickup by calling FedEx customer service.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered1224
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pjpamchef
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • ginamkiely
  • General Chat
Replies