• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting Frustration: The Pampered Chef Order Mishap

In summary, someone else in your general area is missing items from their order. This happened twice before and you are waiting for a call back from HO.
heat123
Silver Member
:grumpy: Need to VENT!
I just received two boxes from a show. box 1 of 2 (that arrived a day later) was not MY SHOW order! It came In a random NON PC box and had some random toy wand in it and random PC items in it! :eek:

This has happened before! In a supply order I was missing stuff and got some wedding bubbles in a NON PC box! :( I Hope they expedite the missing items (cause it usually takes 6 days to ship out to La Mesa CA!!!!!!?? ) Waiting for a call back from HO! Why did it have to happen less than a week before Xmas!:cry:

I'm guessing it's FedEx and not PC to blame, since it wasn't in a PC box. Of course, that doesn't make it any easier. Hope things are handled quickly.

Yes the toy wand and non pc box but the random PC items not on my show were from HO???

That or someone else in your general area is missing stuff from their order. Could happen.

Either way, it's up to the HO to make it right.

YUP, just hoping they expedite it to get here BEFORE XMAS!

I got a box from a show that should have went to Colorado and I am assuming my box went to Colorado HO still trying to figure it out.
That is kind of funny that it happened twice with you and the random items, or not. :)
I get items that don't belong to me and then I have to pack it back up and have HO send Fed-ex back out.
I hope you get your box :)

Someone else around here had wedding bubbles in a re-packed box from FedEx several months ago.
Weird.

yeah, I got a box yesterday, was suppose to be an adjustment from a few weeks ago, I needed a Mix 'N Chop, but received the salad choppers instead. I already gave the customer one of my spares, so I was only replacing my own, not that big of a deal to me.

They are making errors right & left here as well. I have several customers complaining about missing or wrong items in their boxes. I called about 11 hours ago & made FOUR adjustments. This was after I had already done several adjustments on line last week. It's getting really frustrating!!!

Someone on my team got a box yesterday with a bunch of forged cutlery, she was excited at first thinking someone had ordered it on her website... nope HO but the wrong packing lable on the box and sent her another consultant's order! I am ready for the new year and an end to thsi madness!

chefann said:
Someone else around here had wedding bubbles in a re-packed box from FedEx several months ago.
Weird.

Um Yeah, that was ME!:eek: Crazy I tell you!

Altough, HO called me back and they took the list of all mising items (which was more than 1/2) and she said she would put a "rush" on it! Thank goodness! Releived!

Um... sorry. I had a "duh" moment there. Didn't see that your second paragraph was a reference to that incident. Thought you were another person who just had it happen. Sorry. That's what I get for skimming posts.

I've had an item missing here and there, small tool types. I love the ease of on-line adjustments.

Still waiting for the adjustment box! :( And if it's not here today... one of the customers said they want a refund! :(

Last edited:
Update......12-26-08! OMG, I called to check the status of my supposed "expedited-rush" messed up show adjustment and they said sorry it was on hold due to an item being on BO! WTF!? So they were releasing it now but it won't ship out till Monday because of INventory! HOLY, I am suprised I have only gotten 1 email from a guest asking where the order is! I submitted on the 12th! Ridicoulus! One guest already wants a refund cause it was not delivered on time for Xmas! :( Can you say PISSED OFF!

Last edited:

1. What should I do if I receive the wrong product in my Pampered Chef order?

If you receive the wrong product in your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team immediately at 1-800-266-5562. We apologize for any inconvenience and will work quickly to resolve the issue.

2. How long does it take to receive a replacement for a damaged item in my Pampered Chef order?

We strive to provide the best customer service and will do our best to expedite the replacement process for a damaged item in your Pampered Chef order. Replacement times may vary depending on the availability of the product, but we will work to get you a new item as soon as possible.

3. Can I cancel my Pampered Chef order if I am unsatisfied with the product?

We want all of our customers to be completely satisfied with their Pampered Chef products. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 to discuss options for canceling your order.

4. What should I do if I never received my Pampered Chef order?

If you never received your Pampered Chef order, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562. We will track your order and work to resolve any issues with delivery.

5. Is there a way to track my Pampered Chef order online?

Yes, you can track your Pampered Chef order online by logging into your account on our website. Simply click on the "Order Status" tab to view the current status of your order and any tracking information available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies