• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Venting About Pampered Chef Conflict on Cafe Mom

In summary, a group of Pampered Chef consultants on a forum called Living Female have been openly promoting their business, despite the rules against it. One consultant has had another consultant join her playgroup and openly advertise her Pampered Chef status and events, causing frustration and annoyance for the original consultant. Some consultants have even listed their Pampered Chef websites on their profiles, unaware that it was publicly accessible. The issue of what can and cannot be listed on personal websites in regards to being a Pampered Chef consultant has also been brought up.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
OK so I joined Cafe mom a few months ago. I am having a great time with my friends local and far away. I have been very careful on my page not to Have Pampered Chef, PC, Kitchen tools or anything that could get me in trouble. I do have something about "new products being introduced but I do not say what they are. My PWS is not even mentioned. OK that being said One of my good friends who is doing a show on the 6th has a gal in her list who is also a PC Cons. They have never met just are buddies because she is in the same area. This other PC cons Has Her PC status listed in her personal statement and has a Journal entry inviting people to a spring kick off. There are people from my area (people she has met on the internet) who are wanting to attend!

Also my friend who is doing a show with me posted about it on her page and put a link to my PWS.. I freaked!!!! She removed it for me when I explained my restrictions. Well this other PC cons posts "you are having a show who is doing it? I sell PC! I'm in ******* (next town over)!

So I feel like I'm just splitting hairs but I am kinda torked :grumpy: (could be hormones) :eek:

Thanks for letting me vent!

You guys rock!

Same thing happened to me in my playgroup. If people ask me what I do I tell them but never asked. Another PC consultant joined the group and everyone was like oh we have one we go to Dayna. Actually it seemed people were put off by her "hard sales" attidue.

I understand how you feel Paulette. It's frusterating when you see the blatent rule breakers. You could send them a reminder email or just go straight to HO about it if you don't want to take a chance at confrontation. Sometimes HO acts on it and sometimes they don't. I guess there are so many rule benders and breakers that even they can't get to all of them (which I'm sure is what those consultants are counting on). There's a group of consultants who are part of this forum and LF and they openly talk about PC on LF too (which is a no-no and I'm pretty sure that they know better). I would have hoped that the moderators over there would have stepped-up and done something about it since I know that at least one of them is a PC consultant and she knows the rules, but no such luck.

I've had that happen to me. It's annoying and sad. :(

linda what is LF

It's Living Female, started by Greg (AdminGreg). Go to CS homepage and you'll see a link on the right side of the page.

pamperedlinda said:
I understand how you feel Paulette. It's frusterating when you see the blatent rule breakers. You could send them a reminder email or just go straight to HO about it if you don't want to take a chance at confrontation. Sometimes HO acts on it and sometimes they don't. I guess there are so many rule benders and breakers that even they can't get to all of them (which I'm sure is what those consultants are counting on). There's a group of consultants who are part of this forum and LF and they openly talk about PC on LF too (which is a no-no and I'm pretty sure that they know better). I would have hoped that the moderators over there would have stepped-up and done something about it since I know that at least one of them is a PC consultant and she knows the rules, but no such luck.
Linda...I have to admit, I was one of the rule breakers over there...I think since most of us that are one there are also on here, I was just thinking it was all PC consultants. I had my website listed as my home page and everything! I wasn't thinking it was available to the public! Duh! BTW, I have changed my profile now!

So, under the "what do you do" part of website pages, can we put CONSULTANT FOR A LARGE KITCHENWARE COMPANY or is that off limits. I should know this...it's been talked to death many times, but I didn't really pay attention. I know...bad me!

JAE said:
It's Living Female, started by Greg (AdminGreg). Go to Chef Success homepage and you'll see a link on the right side of the page.
I was going to go over there and lurk, but it felt too much like being behind enemy lines in the war of the sexes.

KellyTheChef said:
So, under the "what do you do" part of website pages, can we put CONSULTANT FOR A LARGE KITCHENWARE COMPANY or is that off limits. I should know this...it's been talked to death many times, but I didn't really pay attention. I know...bad me!

I sent HO a request with very similar (it was for the on-line membership listing of my Chamber of Commerce). The answer was no. They said it has to do with keeping cooking shows the basis of our business.

(Another director made the observation that if we don't keep cooking shows and personal interaction as the foundation of what we do, why would the company even need us? I think that's a good point. Look at tupperware...I don't even go to their parties anymore....I can just go on-line and shop.)

leggy

Kelly, you are not one of the ones I was referring to.

etteluap70PC said:
Also my friend who is doing a show with me posted about it on her page and put a link to my PWS.. I freaked!!!! She removed it for me when I explained my restrictions. Well this other PC cons posts "you are having a show who is doing it? I sell PC! I'm in ******* (next town over)!

:eek: That sounds like she was trying to steal a customer. Regardless of whether it happened online or in-person... customer stealing is one of the worst offenses... IMO! That would pi$$ me off even more that the blatent internet-rule-breaking deal!

katie0128 said:
:eek: That sounds like she was trying to steal a customer. Regardless of whether it happened online or in-person... customer stealing is one of the worst offenses... IMO! That would pi$$ me off even more that the blatent internet-rule-breaking deal!

Yeah if she had just said "Awesome! I hope you have a great show! Who is you Cons? I wonder If I know her..." It would have been ok but yeah it felt like "I do PC too ya know. I could do your show!"

I'm over it now.... Thanks all for letting me vent!

Linda.... I wondered about stuff over on LF too.

Rude people suck.

Related to Venting About Pampered Chef Conflict on Cafe Mom

What are the most common conflicts people have with Pampered Chef?

The most common conflicts we hear about from customers are issues with product quality, shipping delays, and difficulties with returns or exchanges.

How does Pampered Chef handle conflicts with consultants?

We have a dedicated team that works with our consultants to resolve any conflicts and ensure they are providing the best service to our customers. We also have a code of ethics in place to guide our consultants' behavior and expectations.

What can I do if I am not satisfied with my Pampered Chef purchase?

If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and will gladly replace or refund your order. You can contact our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Are there any resources available for resolving conflicts with Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a customer service team available to assist with any conflicts or issues you may have with your Pampered Chef products or experience. We also have a helpful FAQ section on our website and a customer feedback form for any concerns or suggestions.

How does Pampered Chef handle product quality concerns?

We take product quality very seriously and have strict standards in place to ensure our products meet the highest standards. If you have any concerns with the quality of your purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies