• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Strange Shipment Status: Confusion Over Multiple Deliveries

In summary, three boxes for one show were delivered to three different places. The show has shipped, but the shipment status cannot be found.
mandydollie
Has anyone had this happen?

I checked a shipment status today for a show that has shipped. It was three boxes. Box 1 says that they couldn't find the address in Iowa. Box 2 was delivered at someone's door in Missouri and box 3 came to my address????

What the heck is going on? How can three boxes for one show go to three different places? If they had the address right on the show, then why did the box go to Missouri? And how hard is it to find an address? What happens now that they can't find it?

HELP

Amanda,
I'm not trying to insult your intelligence, but there wasn't a direct ship in the order was there?
If not, I don't know what to tell you! Ahhhh!! What a mess!

Oh crap.... YES!!! My bad. I had completely forgot about that! And the one that came here was supposed to come here. CRIPES!!!!! My DH was in a car accident this morning and my mind has been frazzled all day, so I didn't even think about the direct ship. Now, I guess that I will just have to deal with the Fed Ex truck not being able to find her address!!!Thanks for reminding me to check where my stuff was going!!!!

I hope your hubby is okay!!!!!!
I'm glad I could help! I have moments like that all the time.

I think EVERYONE has moments like that. And especially when you're dealing with some sort of event, like an accident. I assume that he's OK- otherwise get off CS and go take care of him!
:)

he's ok..has a sore back but it was so cute...he wanted to make sure that i wasn't ovulating tonight because he's sore and doesn't feel up to performing... ha ha!I told him no problem.Thanks for asking about him though! It means alot!

mandydollie said:
he's ok..has a sore back but it was so cute...he wanted to make sure that i wasn't ovulating tonight because he's sore and doesn't feel up to performing... ha ha!
What a trooper....:)

Oh, where oh where is KG - too bad he's on sabbatical...too many jokes running through my head!!!!

Amanda - seriously - glad he is pretty good! ...hope the back pain goes away!

mandydollie said:
he's ok..has a sore back but it was so cute...he wanted to make sure that i wasn't ovulating tonight because he's sore and doesn't feel up to performing... ha ha!

LMAO!!!! My DH would say, "You know what would make it feel better?" Ha! Ha! That's probably why we had 3 kids within 5 years. ;)

My DH would be the same as Jen's. His comment would be, "You know what would make my back feel better?" Only one thing is on boy's minds. I have two boys ages 5 & 4 and I am not looking forward to them getting older and going through puberty.

mandydollie said:

I told him no problem.

Thanks for asking about him though! It means alot!

LOL:) Glad he's okay!

I Hope your Dh isn't sore for to much longer... ur funny Amanda..... ah the life of a newlywed isnt' it grand? Wait a sec I am one too... hehehe

That is so sweet. If I bring up kids or marriage, my bf looks like a deer in the headlights. Hopefully someday he cares if Im ovulating.

Miss Cori said:
That is so sweet. If I bring up kids or marriage, my bf looks like a deer in the headlights. Hopefully someday he cares if Im ovulating.

I'm surprised he doesn't care to avoid them! ;)

1. What does "Strange Shipment Status" mean?

Strange Shipment Status is a term used to describe any unexpected or unusual updates in the tracking information of a package. This could include delays, incorrect delivery information, or other issues that may impact the delivery of your order.

2. Why is my shipment status showing as "Strange"?

There could be several reasons why your shipment status is showing as "Strange." It could be due to a delay in transit, an error in the tracking system, or an issue with the delivery address. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Will my package still be delivered if the status is "Strange"?

In most cases, your package will still be delivered even if the status is showing as "Strange." However, there may be a delay in the delivery time. If you have any concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for more information.

4. How long does it take for a "Strange" status to be resolved?

The time it takes for a "Strange" status to be resolved can vary depending on the issue. In some cases, it may be resolved within a few days, while in others it may take longer. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for updates on your shipment.

5. Can I cancel my order if the status is "Strange"?

If you wish to cancel your order due to a "Strange" status, please contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with the cancellation process and provide any necessary updates on the status of your shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedape
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
Replies
Views
gailz2