• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Managing Show Orders: Tips for Coordinating Multiple Deliveries

In summary, customers may experience delays in shipping due to high demand or inventory issues. They can track their shipment by logging into their account and view the status of their order. If there is any damage during shipping, customers can contact customer service for assistance. If needed, customers can also request a change in the shipping address before the order is shipped. Shipping costs vary based on the order's size, weight, and shipping address.
NinaPChef
I am tracking a show online, and it includes two direct ship orders and the rest to the host... But from the looks of it, the boxes being delivered to the hosts house are going to arrive on different days, and I don't want that to happen...

(the host is my poor mother in law, whose parents are staying with her right now and her whole schedule right now is extremely hectic, I don't want to make this process difficult or she might not want to host again...)

So my question is, have you ever had a show's order be delivered in separate deliveries?

And could it have anything to do with the direct-ship orders?

Nope it has to do with the shipping from the HO - its not related to direct ships at all - all depends on how it hits the Fed ex truck -

So there is a chance they will come separately?

Yep. The more boxes, the more the chance of them being separated increases. It can happen at any point along the route.

Yep, happens all the time. It's FedEx, not HO.

It's happened to several of my hosts too (without direct shipping orders). If it's a large party I now let my hosts know that it may come in several boxes and on several days. Why don't you just let the host know? Suggest that she not mess with it until all the boxes have arrived.

If you send out the thank you letter in P3 - it states that in it - it is usually just a day difference - I tell my hosts to wait till all come in and open box 1 first!

1. Why is my order taking so long to ship?

There could be a few reasons for a delay in shipping. It could be due to high demand or inventory issues. We apologize for any inconvenience and are working to get your order to you as quickly as possible.

2. Can I track my shipment?

Yes, you can track your shipment by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on "Orders". From there, you can view the status of your order and track the shipment once it has been shipped.

3. My package was damaged during shipping. What should I do?

We apologize for any damage that may have occurred during shipping. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 to report the issue and we will work to resolve it as quickly as possible.

4. Can I change the shipping address after I have placed my order?

If your order has not yet been shipped, we may be able to update the shipping address for you. Please contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433 as soon as possible to request a change.

5. How much does shipping cost?

Shipping costs vary depending on the size and weight of your order, as well as the shipping address. You can view the estimated shipping cost during the checkout process before submitting your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
cochef
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies