• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Directly & from the Outlet: Separate Orders?

In summary, regular and outlet items cannot be placed in one order, as they are managed by separate inventory systems. You can identify regular and outlet items on the website by their respective green and red labels, and you can filter your search by category. Promo codes cannot be used for both regular and outlet items in one order. Regular and outlet items are shipped separately and cannot be cancelled or modified once an order is placed.
cochef
Gold Member
I am closing a show and the lady's sister is ordering from out of town for a direct ship. She also wants to do an order from the outlet. I have to do them as two separate orders, right? She is not crazy about paying both shipping charges but I told her I didn't think there was a way to avoid that, but I would check with my resources here on CS to make sure :)

Yes they have to be two orders and she has to pay shipping twice. The outlet order has to be on your website.

If the total was high enough for me to justify it in my head, I'd waive the shipping on one of the orders as a consultant gift.

Or calculate what the direct shipping rate would be if all of it were a web order and do the remaining shipping amount as a Consultant Gift. However, you are NOT required to do that. I'd only do it under special circumstances ... for a really sweet Host & relative and only if the Commissionable Sales justified the cost. You are in business to make money and achieve YOUR goals, not bend over backwards to give away all or most of your commission. ;)

Wow - thank you all for such quick responses. I love this site. To keep it simple, I think I will just do the two orders.

1. Can I place one order for both regular and outlet items?

No, unfortunately you cannot place one order for both regular and outlet items. These are separate inventory systems and require separate orders.

2. How do I know if an item is from the regular collection or the outlet?

On the website, regular items will have a green "Regular" label and outlet items will have a red "Outlet" label next to the item name. You can also filter your search by selecting either "Regular" or "Outlet" categories.

3. Can I use the same promo code for both regular and outlet items in one order?

No, promo codes are specific to either regular or outlet items and cannot be used across both categories in one order. Please make sure to use the correct promo code for the items you are purchasing.

4. Do regular and outlet items ship separately?

Yes, regular and outlet items are handled and shipped separately. This means that they may arrive at different times, so please keep this in mind when placing your order.

5. Can I cancel or modify an order that contains both regular and outlet items?

Once an order is placed, it cannot be cancelled or modified. Please make sure to review your order carefully before submitting it to ensure that all items and quantities are correct.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JillianAnthony
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • jbachen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sburnside
Replies