• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surprising Outlet Order Shipment - What I Learned

In summary, the person received an email saying that their outlet order, placed on Monday, was shipped yesterday. They were surprised that the outlet order was shipped before orders placed on Saturday, but it makes sense because outlet orders come from a different part of the warehouse and have less pressure. The person also mentions that online outlet orders are currently scheduled for shipping on May 1st. The other person reassures them that outlet orders can be processed and shipped faster because they are already in stock. They also mention that being a consultant has its benefits, including priority for shipping.
JillianAnthony
I know we were talking yesterday regarding how long it was taking for shipping. Well, I just received an email saying that my outlet order (I placed) on Monday was shipped yesterday!! I am obviously new at this, but I didn't realize that an outlet order would be shipped before orders I submitted on Saturday. I do realize its not a lot I ordered myself but it threw me for a loop!!!

JillianAnthony said:
I know we were talking yesterday regarding how long it was taking for shipping. Well, I just received an email saying that my outlet order (I placed) on Monday was shipped yesterday!! I am obviously new at this, but I didn't realize that an outlet order would be shipped before orders I submitted on Saturday. I do realize its not a lot I ordered myself but it threw me for a loop!!!

Outlet orders come from a different part of the warehouse and they may be a little further ahead than the main line.

Picture different pipelines. The main line has a lot of pressure going through it now and only so much can come out.

The outlet orders are less and can get through...

Ahhhhh that makes a lot of sense! Thanks :)

By the way, you are lucky - online outlet orders are on May 1st for shipping right now.Yours must have been a consultant order. ...and in that case aren't you glad you get priority as a consultant? One more benefit of our wonderful company.

Hi there! I'm glad to hear that your outlet order was shipped so quickly! Sometimes, outlet orders can be processed and shipped faster than regular orders because they are already in stock and ready to go. I understand that it may be a little confusing, but rest assured that all orders are processed and shipped as quickly as possible. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for your support and happy cooking!

Related to Surprising Outlet Order Shipment - What I Learned

1. What is a "surprising outlet order shipment"?

A surprising outlet order shipment is when a customer unexpectedly receives an order from our outlet section, which offers discounted items from our catalog. This can happen if an item becomes available due to a cancelled order or if we have extra inventory.

2. How can I find out if I have a surprising outlet order shipment?

If you have a Pampered Chef account, you can check your order history to see if any outlet orders have been shipped to you. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Do I have to pay extra for a surprising outlet order shipment?

No, you will not be charged any additional fees for a surprising outlet order shipment. You will only pay for the cost of the discounted item and any applicable shipping fees.

4. Can I return or exchange items from a surprising outlet order shipment?

Yes, you can return or exchange items from a surprising outlet order shipment within our standard return policy timeframe. However, please note that outlet items are final sale and may not be eligible for return or exchange.

5. How often do surprising outlet order shipments occur?

Surprising outlet order shipments are not a regular occurrence and are dependent on available inventory. We recommend checking our outlet section regularly for discounted items or signing up for our newsletter to stay updated on any surprise outlet orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views