• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from the Outlet: What to Expect and How Long Does It Take?

In summary, a friend placed an order on the outlet website but the speaker did not receive an email confirmation. The speaker was informed that emails are only sent once a day, usually around 5-6 p.m. and it is currently Sunday so no one is at the office. The speaker also mentioned liking the listener's new profile picture and the listener shared how to change one's mood on the website. The speaker expressed the desire for a "lazy" mood on their day off.
Jenni
A friend was on the phone with me 2 hours ago talking about what to order off the outlet. She placed her order but I have gotten no email saying an order was placed. Is that normal?

Jenni said:
A friend was on the phone with me 2 hours ago talking about what to order off the outlet. She placed her order but I have gotten no email saying an order was placed. Is that normal?

You get an email once a day about individual online orders. I usually get mine around 5-6 p.m.

Also remember it's Sunday so no one is at HO right now. Unless it automatically processes the orders, you should get one sometime tomorrow.

leftymac said:
You get an email once a day about individual online orders. I usually get mine around 5-6 p.m.

I like your new picture... thanks for the info! I got and email right in that time frame.

leftymac said:

LOL! Had to laugh at your mood, Keith!

PChefPEI said:
LOL! Had to laugh at your mood, Keith!

I can't figure out how to get a mood!!! :confused:

Jenni said:
I can't figure out how to get a mood!!! :confused:

Up in the right corner where it says Welcome, Jenni...
under that it says you last visited, priveate messages and then mood....click on it nad a window will open up and give you choices to scroll through.....
HTH~!

erinyourpclady said:
Up in the right corner where it says Welcome, Jenni...
under that it says you last visited, priveate messages and then mood....click on it nad a window will open up and give you choices to scroll through.....
HTH~!

Thanks.... I was looking for lazy! lol its my day off and I'm lazy for sure.

Related to Ordering from the Outlet: What to Expect and How Long Does It Take?

1. How long does it take to receive my order?

The standard delivery time for Pampered Chef orders is 3-5 business days. However, this may vary depending on your location and the availability of the items you have ordered.

2. How long does it take to ship an item out of stock?

If the item you have ordered is currently out of stock, it may take an additional 1-2 weeks for it to be shipped. Our team will notify you of any delays in shipping and provide you with an updated delivery estimate.

3. How long does it take to receive a refund for a returned item?

Once we receive your returned item, it may take up to 10 business days for the refund to be processed and reflected in your account. This time frame may vary depending on your bank or credit card company.

4. How long does it take to get a replacement for a damaged item?

If your item arrived damaged or defective, please contact our customer service team. We will work to resolve the issue as quickly as possible and provide you with an estimated time frame for receiving a replacement.

5. How long does it take to host a Pampered Chef party?

The length of a Pampered Chef party may vary depending on the host and the number of guests. Typically, a party can last anywhere from 1-3 hours. However, our consultants are happy to work with you to find a time frame that works best for your schedule.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JillianAnthony
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
Amyskitchen2
Replies
Views
chefjeanine