• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering from Outlet: Commission and Item Limits?

In summary, if you order something on the outlet and your customer includes something on the order that you are CCing in, you will still get commission on the order. However, if you try to place the order for the customer it will bring up your CC information. You can still order under the customer's name, just don't sign in as a consultant.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I have a customer who emailed me an order that included something on the outlet. If I try to place it for her it basically brings up my information through CC. Will I still get commission on this? Why don't they just do it themselves?

Another thing, it doesn't list it online but I thought there was a limit of 10 of one item per outlet order? She's asking for 12 bar boards with knives.

If you wait awhile it will time you out, and you can order under her name, just don't sign in as a consultant.I know that we have a 10 per item limit, but I'm not sure about customers.

One time my sister wanted to order 15 items of the same product, and she was only able to order 10 on her first order. Technically, she could have entered a second order
for the remaining five, but did not want to pay the shipping on both orders. So, we all
lost out on that limitation. That item was on the Outlet for at least a month after that,
so they did not seem to be in great demand.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
If you wait awhile it will time you out, and you can order under her name, just don't sign in as a consultant.

I know that we have a 10 per item limit, but I'm not sure about customers.

It never "times" out. As soon as I hit the Proceed to Checkout button it takes me directly to the consultant log in page.

Are you using Internet Explorer or Firefox?

To clear out your cookie that's causing the interference in IE:
  • Tools
  • Internet Options
  • (under Browsing History)Settings
  • View Files
  • Find the one that says: cookies:...@pamperedchef... and delete it

That should fix the cookie problem.

In Firefox:
Ctrl+Shft+P - starts up a private browser, you should be able to do what you want there.

If not, Ctrl+Shft+Delete will clear your recent history & might resolve the problem for you.

There should be an option to log in as a customer at the bottom of the screen. If that doesn't work maybe try opening in a different brower?

So if I log in as a customer, I'd have to make her a name and password right?

Go ahead & log in as you. You can then enter a new shipping address & you'll get credit for the order properly.

I've made up accounts for customers who had no e-mail and were shipping to me. That is what junk e-mail accounts are for!

I just ordered about $99 in outlet stuff for holiday gifts and host gifts :)Oh yes, and a cranberry mix n scraper and additional turquoise microfiber towel for myself! LOVE IT!! :) :)

You have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to "Log In" as not you. My DD has an account just for my Outlet orders! :) I usually try to combine all the Outlet orders I get then prorate the shipping out to everyone... That way, they order more. Yes there is a limit on the items of 10 each. I needed to order 40 My Safe Cutters and I had to submit 4 orders, but I divided the rest of the orders I had that particular month so that the "shipping cost" was spread around.

pcchefjane said:
You have to go all the way to the bottom of the page to "Log In" as not you. My DD has an account just for my Outlet orders! :) I usually try to combine all the Outlet orders I get then prorate the shipping out to everyone... That way, they order more. Yes there is a limit on the items of 10 each. I needed to order 40 My Safe Cutters and I had to submit 4 orders, but I divided the rest of the orders I had that particular month so that the "shipping cost" was spread around.

To the bottom of what page?

I did it as me, it's not a problem if you log in as yourself! Again, it will still go towards your commissionable sales- it will already have your address set up. Just log in as yourself!!

1. How much commission do I earn when ordering from the outlet?

The commission earned on outlet items is the same as regular priced items, which is typically 20-25% depending on your sales level.

2. Are there any item limits when ordering from the outlet?

Yes, there is a limit of 5 outlet items per order.

3. Can I use my discount or host rewards on outlet items?

No, outlet items are already heavily discounted and do not qualify for additional discounts or rewards.

4. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged unless they are damaged or defective.

5. Are outlet items of lesser quality than regular priced items?

No, outlet items are simply discontinued or overstocked products and are of the same high quality as regular priced items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom