• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Order Outlet Items Without a Website?

In summary, outlet items are products that may have cosmetic imperfections or have been discontinued, but are still fully functional and backed by the seller's satisfaction guarantee. They are restocked regularly, but availability may vary. Discounts on outlet items range from 10-30% off the original price, but keep in mind that these items are already discounted due to their imperfections or being discontinued. Outlet items can be returned or exchanged within the seller's return policy timeframe. They are also covered by the same warranty as full-priced items, so if any issues arise, customers can reach out to the customer service team for assistance.
jesusluvsu2005
I have a host who has a customer wanting to order some outlet items. I don't have a website so do I just enter the item numbers into P3? Thanks!
God bless,
Amanda

I'm afraid that in order for you to get sales credit for the outlet, you need to have a website... it's one of the perks to having one. You can refer your customer to someone in your cluster with a website who would be willing to give you the comission from the order, maybe that's an option for you. But, outlet items can only be ordered online and not through P3. Hope that helps!

Hi Amanda,It sounds like you're asking for advice on how to handle a customer wanting to order outlet items without a website. If I understand correctly, you have a host (presumably a website or store) who has these items available, and the customer wants to place an order. In this case, I would suggest contacting the host and asking if they have a system in place for ordering outlet items without a website. If not, you could try entering the item numbers into P3 as you mentioned, but it's always best to confirm with the host first to ensure a smooth ordering process. Good luck and God bless!

What are outlet items?

Outlet items are products that may have cosmetic imperfections or have been discontinued. They are still fully functional and backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

How often do outlet items get restocked?

Outlet items are restocked on a regular basis, but availability may vary depending on the product and demand.

What kind of discounts can I expect on outlet items?

The discounts on outlet items vary, but they are typically 10-30% off the original price. Keep in mind, these items are already discounted due to their imperfections or being discontinued.

Can I return or exchange outlet items?

Yes, outlet items are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within our return policy timeframe.

Are outlet items covered by the same warranty as full-priced items?

Yes, outlet items are covered by the same warranty as full-priced items. If you experience any issues with your outlet item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies