• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Unused Items - Jillian's Outlet Finds

In summary, Jillian's Outlet offers a variety of discounted unused Pampered Chef items, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces. Returns and exchanges are not accepted for items purchased from the outlet, and consultant discounts cannot be applied. New items are regularly added and customers are advised to check back frequently for the latest available items.
JillianAnthony
I have a few things that I thought I would use, but honestly I don't think I will and would rather sell them to somebody who will use them rather them collect dust. I have some from the outlet but I don't know if I can list them here (I know we're not supposed to list items in the catalog, not sure about outlet) so if you're interested please PM me and I'll give you a list.

Just an FYI, there isn't much as I am a new consultant. Some have been used once, others not at all and are still in boxes. The stuff that are new I will be asking what I (we) paid for them, others a small amount off. One of the items are the steak knives that was just added to the outlet. But I can't remember what we paid for them, was it $35?

Thanks so much,

Jillian

You might want to post this in the Marketplace.

PLease send me the list
[email protected]
thanks

Responded to everyone. And thanks for the tip. Didn't realize there was a marketplace.

I just PM'd you.

1. What types of items can be found at Jillian's Outlet?

At Jillian's Outlet, you can find a variety of unused Pampered Chef items, including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and entertaining pieces.

2. Are the items at Jillian's Outlet discounted?

Yes, all items at Jillian's Outlet are discounted from their original prices, making them a great deal for customers.

3. Can I return or exchange items purchased from Jillian's Outlet?

Unfortunately, all sales at Jillian's Outlet are final. We do not accept returns or exchanges for items purchased from our outlet.

4. Can I use my consultant discount on items from Jillian's Outlet?

No, consultant discounts cannot be applied to items purchased from Jillian's Outlet. However, our outlet prices are already discounted to offer you the best deal possible.

5. How often are new items added to Jillian's Outlet?

New items are added to Jillian's Outlet on a regular basis. We recommend checking back frequently to see the latest available items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JillianAnthony
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pattikingskitchen
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • DebbieSAChef