• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Outlet Slow at Adding Items?

In summary, it seems like the outlet is getting less attention and the items are getting discontinued more frequently.
gailz2
Gold Member
Okay, is it just me, or do you recall that PC used to make additions to the Outlet much more often??? It is hard to advertise it to customers when there are only 3 or 4 items, which have not changed in a very long time. I'm wondering if they have another outlet (haha) for their left over and remodeled wares???

I do agree - email them and let them know.

wadesgirl said:
I do agree - email them and let them know.

I just did, but it will take more than my suggestion. I also suggested they put a menu item on CC that would take us directly to the Outlet (in the same section where Host Look Up, etc. are).

They need to let people order outlet items at shows!

Intrepid_Chef said:
They need to let people order outlet items at shows!

agree... but wonder about warranty issues with that (and if that's the reason why they don't)...

Yeah, I think that the outlet is just sad! Considering people need to pay direct shipping and really typically wait for "regular" items for a show, it just doesn't make sense. 4 items that have been on there for months is a reason not to bother ever looking. I used to get really good sales from the outlet!Things have been discontinued every season. You'd think they'd have a stash built up.

Well, they do have to keep the discontinued items until they are past the last possible warranty dates before they can get rid of them. But yes, it would be nice if they had a few more items on there. maybe they just don't have much left to get rid of yet??

I get that they need to wait (although for restyled items maybe not). However, it seems like there were items discontinued years and years ago (only out for one season) that still haven't made it to the outlet. Not everything we have has a long warranty and will things being discontinued each season, you'd think it would just be a littl emore often to have different stuff.

Related to Is the Outlet Slow at Adding Items?

1. Why is the outlet slow at adding items?

The outlet may be slow at adding items due to technical difficulties or high traffic on the website. Our team is constantly working to improve the speed and functionality of the outlet for a better shopping experience.

2. How often are new items added to the outlet?

New items are typically added to the outlet on a weekly basis. However, this may vary depending on inventory and availability. We recommend checking back frequently for updates and new deals.

3. Can I still use my consultant discount on outlet items?

Yes, your consultant discount can be applied to outlet items. Please note that the discount may only be applicable on certain items and may not be combined with other promotions or discounts.

4. Are the outlet items still covered by the satisfaction guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items are covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I purchase outlet items with a host credit or half-price item discount?

No, outlet items are not eligible for host credit or half-price item discounts. These discounts only apply to regularly priced items and cannot be combined with outlet deals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • pamperedpals
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • janetupnorth
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies