• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Shopping at Pampered Chef: Is It Worth It?

In summary, outlet shopping at Pampered Chef offers discounted prices on select products that may have minor imperfections or are being discontinued, while regular shopping offers full-priced items with a wider selection. The products at the outlet store are not lower quality, but may have minor imperfections or be discontinued. Shopping at the outlet store can save you money on select products and is a great way to try out new products at a lower cost. However, all outlet store purchases are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. New products are added to the outlet store on a regular basis, but availability may vary and it is best to check frequently for new deals and products.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Am I imagining things? I seem to remember reading something or hearing at conference that Pampered Chef would not put items on the outlet that currently have a version in the catalog. If this is true, they have really not followed this at all. I am just waiting for the day that someone says....I will just order the pizza cutter cheaper from the outlet. Does anyone else remember reading/hearing this?

I don't remember. Although, they can get the nicer one at a lower shipping rate just by ordering though you.

I've had a lot of people tell me that they haven't ordered from the outlet simply b/c they are too cheap to pay the direct shipping rate.

Well the items in the outlet now are the old version (pizza cutter, spatula, etc), so they don't have the "new and improved handle".

And I agree with Ellen - I wouldn't want to pay the $6+ shipping on those items.

Plus they don't have a warranty on the outlet items like they do w/current. It depends on the person as to whether the savings outweights the shipping, warranty & style upgrade.

The outlet will only have discontinued items on it... nothing that is currently in the line is what I think I remember ...that's what I've been telling my customers so I sure hope that's correct! I've had a couple people ask me about the pizza cutter and the serving spatula and when I showed them the newer designs so they could compare as well as mentioned the warranty/no warranty, one bought the new and one ordered from the outlet.

Melissa,
I heard the same thing so far it hasnt hurt my sales though.

1. What is the difference between outlet shopping and regular shopping at Pampered Chef?

Outlet shopping at Pampered Chef offers discounted prices on select products that may have minor imperfections or are being discontinued. Regular shopping at Pampered Chef offers full-priced items with a wider selection.

2. Are the products at the outlet store lower quality?

No, the products at the outlet store are not lower quality. They may have minor imperfections or be discontinued, but they still meet Pampered Chef's high quality standards.

3. Are there any benefits to shopping at the outlet store?

Yes, shopping at the outlet store can save you money on select products. It is also a great way to try out new products at a lower cost.

4. Can I return or exchange items purchased at the outlet store?

No, all outlet store purchases are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Please make sure to inspect your items before making a purchase.

5. How often are new products added to the outlet store?

New products are added to the outlet store on a regular basis, but availability may vary. It is best to check the outlet store frequently for new deals and products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies