• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping

Pampered Chef has a link on CC to report violations. In summary, someone is selling new Pampered Chef shopping totes for $9.99 on eBay, which is a P&P violation as well as selling an item for more than retail price. Many individuals have reported the listing and contacted the seller, who is now offering a 20% discount, but the issue remains a moral one. It is suggested to report the violation to [email protected] and not to waste energy contacting the seller directly.
kristenlee
check this out. someone is selling the new pampered chef shopping totes for 9.99 buy it now!
http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-NEW-Shopping-Bag-Tote-Burgandy_W0QQitemZ220377936021QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item220377936021&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66%3A2%7C65%3A1%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318

How do we report this.

Re: Wow!!!That is not only P&P violation for selling on eBay but is also selling an item for more than retail price. It's [email protected]. This is just wrong on so many levels! Wish I had an eBay account to post a question like... "These sell to Consultants for 5/6.50. Why are you charging so much??"

Re: Wow!!!
pcchefjane said:
That is not only P&P violation for selling on eBay but is also selling an item for more than retail price. It's [email protected]. This is just wrong on so many levels! Wish I had an eBay account to post a question like... "These sell to Consultants for 5/6.50. Why are you charging so much??"

Is there a way to post comments without the seller approving them?

I went ahead and reported it. Hopefully it will go away soon.

Re: Wow!!!I emailed the seller... so we shall see!

Re: Wow!!!Just playing the other side, not saying I agree with it, but what if she is not a consultant and received them from hosting a show. She didn't want them so is selling them. I don't think it is a violation unless the seller is a consultant. Not sure though.

chefmon said:
Just playing the other side, not saying I agree with it, but what if she is not a consultant and received them from hosting a show. She didn't want them so is selling them. I don't think it is a violation unless the seller is a consultant. Not sure though.

It is not even a violation issue so much as a moral one. I can buy 5 of these for what she is selling 1 for. It is highway robery!

Re: Wow!!!This is just disgusting!! It's one thing to want to make a profit on something, but COME ON!!! This is just wrong! I hope nobody buys them!

Re: Wow!!!I emailed her saying I notice she sells Tware and asked if she also sells PC. We'll see.

Re: Wow!!!I really would like to email her and say, "These are 5/$6.50 for Consultants. Isn't this a little high for these items??"

Re: Wow!!!Just checked the listing...she's now giving a 20% discount...WHOOPIE!!! At 7.99 They're still waaaaaaaaay overpriced!!!!!!!!

Re: Wow!!!Too funny; I just checked the link, and they're now selling for 20% off - only $7.99 each!! And, they're being marketed to PC Consultants: "Perfect to Advertise You Sell Pampered Chef Everywhere You Go". Actually, it's perfect that I can get 5 for less than you're selling one, and if I didn't buy these, but wanted reusable shopping bags, I could buy something for about $1.00 at just about any store. Not only highway robbery, but illogical highway robbery!!

Re: Wow!!!I suggest you all go read the Hitchhiker's Guide to CS - you'll find it at the top of this page as a sticky. This ebay issue is nothing new, and it has been discussed to death in several other threads. In the Hitchhiker's Guide, you'll find what to do about it, who to report it to, and why you should not contact the seller.

gailz2 said:
I emailed her saying I notice she sells Tware and asked if she also sells PC. We'll see.

And her response was (copied exactly) "No~ Put I can put you in touch with someone that does if you would like some products
Thank you"

Re: Wow!!!You're just wasting your time and energy contacting the violaters, not to mention, working yourself over something you can't control. Home office has full-time people who get paid to enforce the rules. Just report the violaters and get on with your life.

Re: Wow!!!Yes As KG said, you are wasting your time with people like this. (I know from experience)

Better to put this passion and energy to picking up the phone. It will serve you much better and you will feel better for it.

1. What is "Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping"?

"Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping" is a new shopping experience created by Pampered Chef, where independent consultants can sell Pampered Chef products online.

2. How does "Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping" work?

Independent consultants can create their own personalized shopping link and share it with their customers. Customers can then shop directly from the link and have their purchases shipped directly to them.

3. Do I have to be an independent consultant to use "Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping"?

Yes, only independent consultants of Pampered Chef have access to "Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping". If you are interested in becoming an independent consultant, please visit our website for more information.

4. Is there a cost for using "Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping"?

There is no cost for using "Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping". It is a free tool provided to our independent consultants to enhance their business and make it easier for their customers to shop.

5. Can I still support my local consultant through "Check This Out. Someone Is Selling the New Pampered Chef Shopping"?

Absolutely! When you shop through a consultant's personalized link, they will still receive credit for the sale and earn commission. It's a great way to support your local consultant while also enjoying the convenience of online shopping.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • itsjustCarla