1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Check this out. someone is selling the new pampered chef shopping

1. kristenlee

kristenlee Member

Mar 21, 2009
  2. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Re: Wow!!!

That is not only P&P violation for selling on eBay but is also selling an item for more than retail price. It's pws_links@pamperedchef.com. This is just wrong on so many levels! Wish I had an eBay account to post a question like... "These sell to Consultants for 5/6.50. Why are you charging so much??"

Mar 21, 2009
  3. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

Is there a way to post comments without the seller approving them?

I went ahead and reported it. Hopefully it will go away soon.

4. TiffanyBarton

TiffanyBarton Member

I emailed the seller... so we shall see!

Mar 21, 2009
  5. Re: Wow!!!

Just playing the other side, not saying I agree with it, but what if she is not a consultant and received them from hosting a show. She didn't want them so is selling them. I don't think it is a violation unless the seller is a consultant. Not sure though.

Mar 21, 2009
  6. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

It is not even a violation issue so much as a moral one. I can buy 5 of these for what she is selling 1 for. It is highway robery!

Mar 21, 2009
  7. BettieC

BettieC Member Gold Member

This is just disgusting!! It's one thing to want to make a profit on something, but COME ON!!! This is just wrong! I hope nobody buys them!

Mar 21, 2009
  8. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I emailed her saying I notice she sells Tware and asked if she also sells PC. We'll see.

Mar 21, 2009
  9. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

I really would like to email her and say, "These are 5/$6.50 for Consultants. Isn't this a little high for these items??"

Mar 21, 2009
  10. Mel92504

Mel92504 Member Gold Member

Just checked the listing...she's now giving a 20% discount...WHOOPIE!!! At 7.99 They're still waaaaaaaaay overpriced!!!!!!!!

Mar 21, 2009
  11. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Too funny; I just checked the link, and they're now selling for 20% off - only $7.99 each!! And, they're being marketed to PC Consultants: "Perfect to Advertise You Sell Pampered Chef Everywhere You Go". Actually, it's perfect that I can get 5 for less than you're selling one, and if I didn't buy these, but wanted reusable shopping bags, I could buy something for about $1.00 at just about any store. Not only highway robbery, but illogical highway robbery!!

12. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

I suggest you all go read the Hitchhiker's Guide to CS - you'll find it at the top of this page as a sticky.

This ebay issue is nothing new, and it has been discussed to death in several other threads. In the Hitchhiker's Guide, you'll find what to do about it, who to report it to, and why you should not contact the seller.

13. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

And her response was (copied exactly) "No~ Put I can put you in touch with someone that does if you would like some products
    Thank you"

Mar 22, 2009
  14. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

You're just wasting your time and energy contacting the violaters, not to mention, working yourself over something you can't control.

Home office has full-time people who get paid to enforce the rules. Just report the violaters and get on with your life.

15. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

Yes As KG said, you are wasting your time with people like this. (I know from experience)

Better to put this passion and energy to picking up the phone. It will serve you much better and you will feel better for it.

Mar 22, 2009
Have something to add?