1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: ???Do people not read their business guide?

1. kristenlee

kristenlee Member

May 6, 2009
  2. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Wow!! Someone should be nice and tell her so she's aware..........She obviously has no idea that it's not allowed.

May 6, 2009
  3. DessertDivaFL

DessertDivaFL Veteran Member Gold Member

I checked the page. It is obvious she is new and doesn't realize what she is doing. She is wanting to support the HWC campaign but is going about it the wrong way.

4. ChefGwendolyn

ChefGwendolyn Member Gold Member

I sent her a message in ebay, I wonder if she will respond or if it will be taken down first

5. BlessedWifeMommy

BlessedWifeMommy Veteran Member

She edited her listing to take out that she is a consultant. Does she really think that is good enough? Since she didn't take it down, I've sent a message to pws_links@pamperedchef.com. I also took a screen shot of one of her other listings.

Last edited: May 6, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

She'll learn soon enough. :D You tried.

May 6, 2009
  7. BlessedWifeMommy

I know we all want to be nice. But I've seen nice not work too many times. It was upsetting to see someone just edit her listing, and not take it down.

On a side note, she is listing batter bowls. Could she find a heavier item to ship? She must be planning on placing an order after her listing closes.

8. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

These must be consultants who aren't active enough to maintain their status, so they buy items to keep their status and then resell it on eBay. (Of course, some of the people on eBay usually pay MORE for the product than if they just went to a consultant in the first place :D)

May 6, 2009
  9. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

Some consultants also list things on eBay, then have them direct shipped from HO. Before I signed (and I didn't have a consultant) I got something that way. I bought on eBay, and it came straight from HO. So the seller put in an order AFTER the auction closed.

May 6, 2009
  10. BlessedWifeMommy

It is a great way to sell, if it wasn't against policy. I really wish HO would be more proactive it telling people this is a NO NO!

11. ChefGwendolyn

ChefGwendolyn Member Gold Member

Okay, so I got an email back from her stating that she did not know the policy and acknowledging that has 7 other listing. Still she did not take down the listings, so I'm reporting it as well. Hey I tried the nice route! :(

12. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

It's on the back of the consultant agreement. Anyone who signs a legal document like that without reading it is, frankly, an idiot. HO has every right to immediately terminate consultant agreements of consultants who violate any of the clauses on the agreement.

May 6, 2009
  13. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

In response to your original question, the answer is no.

May 6, 2009
Have something to add?