• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looks Like Merrill Has Competition...

I am glad they are on it but there are still some consultants who are selling online out of the catalog...How irritating.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Looks like someone heard us complaining.....:rolleyes: Order quick before HO & Merrill find out about it :cool:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Custom-Sweatshirt-Hoodie_W0QQitemZ250327059884QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250327059884&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1497%7C66%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A2%7C240%3A1318

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pampered-Chef-Custom-T-Shirt_W0QQitemZ250327069571QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item250327069571&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1497%7C66%3A1%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A2%7C240%3A1318

:eek: Someone is going to get in trouble. Yesterday I saw someone advertising window decals with the PC logo. Forgot about it by the time I got home yesterday.

I would not order those. You are just supporting someone who is breaking the trademark laws.

BethCooks4U said:
I would not order those. You are just supporting someone who is breaking the trademark laws.

I was joking, thought the smilies indicated that part.

pamperedlinda said:
Looks like someone heard us complaining.....:rolleyes: Order quick before HO & Merrill find out about it :cool:

I wish they would get some competition!!!:D

pamperedlinda said:
I was joking, thought the smilies indicated that part.

I was worried about newbies seeing this and thinking it would be okay.

jrstephens said:
I wish they would get some competition!!!:D

me too! I really don't have any complaints about their quality as I like my shirts. I just wish we had more options and a greater selection of colors. They've changed their styles and selections very little and the colors are all the same.

Last edited:
I would be afraid this was someone selling an inferior product then "disappearing" when anyone complained!

The items are no longer there :D

HO is on that quick lately...A relative of mine was selling some old stuff and they emailed me about it in less than 12 hours...

I had her take it down so that I wouldn't get into more trouble.

I am glad they are on it but there are still some consultants who are selling online out of the catalog...How irritating.

ughubug said:
HO is on that quick lately...A relative of mine was selling some old stuff and they emailed me about it in less than 12 hours...

I had her take it down so that I wouldn't get into more trouble.

How come they emailed you about it and why would you get in trouble?

She has the same last name as me and I think they linked her to me that way. I am not sure if I would have really gotten in trouble (HO sent me an email stating that it is a violation of our agreement and the listing must be removed by that Monday) but I asked her to end the listings to not cause the trouble!

It is good that they are so on top of things!

Competition would be nice simply for the sake of cost and variety. When you are the only one holding the cards, why do you need to "show your hand"??

1. What is "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..."?

"Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..." is a popular recipe from Pampered Chef that features a delicious combination of flavors and textures. It is a hearty and satisfying dish that is perfect for any meal.

2. What ingredients are needed to make "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..."?

The ingredients for "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..." include ground beef, onions, garlic, canned tomatoes, black beans, corn, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, cooked rice, shredded cheese, and tortilla chips.

3. How long does it take to prepare "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..."?

The total preparation time for "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..." is about 30 minutes, with an additional 10 minutes for baking. This recipe can easily be made in under an hour, making it a quick and easy meal option.

4. Can I make any substitutions or modifications to the recipe?

Absolutely! "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..." is a versatile recipe that can be customized to fit your personal preferences. You can use ground turkey instead of beef, add different vegetables, or adjust the spices to your liking.

5. Is "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..." a healthy meal option?

Yes, "Looks Like Merrill Has Competition..." is a balanced and nutritious meal. It is packed with protein, fiber, and essential vitamins and minerals. Plus, you can make it even healthier by using lean ground meat and incorporating more vegetables into the dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
Replies