• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Would This Be a Violation That Should Be Reported? Not Sure Being That

In summary, the conversation is discussing a possible violation of posting a consultant's personal website on an eBay listing for a Pampered Chef fundraiser. The participants in the conversation agree that this is a violation and suggest reporting it to HO for further action. The conversation also raises questions about whether or not the consultant was aware of the violation.
Mel92504
Gold Member
Would this be a violation that should be reported? Not sure being that it says it's for a "fundraiser"

Here's the ebay link
http://cgi.ebay.com/20-00-off-Pampered-Chef-Order_W0QQitemZ220438792659QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_Gift_Certificates?hash=item33532d09d3&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A0%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Something just doesn't seem quite kosher...treasure island benefit:confused::confused::confused:

Re: Violation???Well her personal website is listed so that's a violation right there.

Re: Violation???I'm no expert on E-Bay stuff, but understand we are not to post our website addresses any place on the internet, other than as a signature line on our own e-mails. In other words we are not to put it out as a link, for folks to click on to get to our website. I know I would not try such a stunt without having home office approval, if someone approached me with this idea. Just my opinion.

Re: Violation???Yep that is a big fat V~I~O~LATION!

Re: Violation???Buuuusted!

Re: Violation???It says "bidding has ended on this item" when I click on it.

Re: Violation???Violation for sure

Re: Violation???FRs are the only exception to the "no posting your PWS on the web" rule. But - we can only post PWS on the organization's official site, and then only with approval from HO. So, yes, this was a violation. I suggest that you send a screen shot of the auction to HO ([email protected]) and let them deal with it.

Re: Violation???Does the consultant know this ? ? ?

Because it says "Visit her website and Outlet Store at www.Pamperedchef.biz/Terzam"

Just wondering

:chef:

Re: Violation???
whiteyteresa said:
Does the consultant know this ? ? ?

Because it says "Visit her website and Outlet Store at www.Pamperedchef.biz/Terzam"

Just wondering

:chef:

Good point. The E-bay user ID is the same as the organization that seemed to be benefiting from the alleged fundraiser.

It is very possible the consultant didn't even know. HOw many people have posted someone's pWS info thinking they were helping (a family member or friend with a blog or something saying "My sister sells PC - check out her site!" or something.

1. What types of violations should be reported while working for Pampered Chef?

Any violations that go against the company's code of conduct, policies, or legal regulations should be reported. This includes unethical behavior, harassment, discrimination, fraud, and safety violations. If you are unsure if something should be reported, it is always best to err on the side of caution and report it.

2. How should I go about reporting a potential violation?

You can report a potential violation by speaking to your manager, HR representative, or using the company's anonymous reporting system if available. You should provide as much detail as possible and be prepared to provide any supporting evidence if necessary.

3. Is it mandatory to report a violation if I witness it?

Yes, it is important to report any violations that you witness. Not reporting a violation could make you complicit and put you at risk of disciplinary action. It is your responsibility to help maintain a safe and ethical work environment.

4. What protections are in place for employees who report violations?

Pampered Chef has a non-retaliation policy in place to protect employees who report violations in good faith. This means that you cannot be punished or discriminated against for reporting a violation. Your identity will also be kept confidential to the extent possible.

5. What happens after a violation is reported?

Once a violation is reported, it will be investigated by the appropriate department or team. If the violation is found to be true, appropriate action will be taken, which may include disciplinary action for the violator. You may also be asked to provide additional information or participate in the investigation process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
teresah551393
  • itsjustCarla