• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

NEW Pampered Chef Exclusive Super Tote: Insanely Low Price!

In summary, the cranberry tote is huge, but the tote is not worth the $60 asking price. The seller of the tote is asking for trouble by asking for bids at $60.
Kitchen2u
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Pampered-Chef-Exclusive-Super-Tote_W0QQitemZ200245734938QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200245734938&_trkparms=72%3A1073%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Personally, I don't care for the tote...mine is still sitting in the box along with the tablecloth, money bag and apron! But it's free...LOL! The tote is HUGE though! But to bids at $56? That's insane, crazy...whateer you want to call it.

Last edited:
love the disclaimer they aren't with PC

Yeah, right...there's two of these bags on auction...but say the same thing.

Ginny I pm'd you.

Teresa Lynn said:
love the disclaimer they aren't with PC

Especially since, if you check their feedback - just about everything they've sold has been consultant incentive and earned items. If this person isn't a consultant, than a consultant is using them to sell.

I was amazed when I did a search for PC on eBay.
It was in April and there were tons of the HWC trio bowls. Hrmmm... They weren't available to the public till May... But sure, it wasn't consultants selling! Grrr! Makes me mad! I know if I were to break the rules I'd get caught!

ChefBeckyD said:
Especially since, if you check their feedback - just about everything they've sold has been consultant incentive and earned items. If this person isn't a consultant, than a consultant is using them to sell.

Turn them in. HO checks these out - I just got a note from HO that they're investigating one I sent in earlier this week.

OMG, $60 is the current bid! That's just crazy! :O

That is crazy! There were 2 out there today!You have yours sitting Ginny?!?!?! I'd love the tablecloth, apron and money pouch. Of course I won't pay a ridiculous price for it.Things come and go...

Boy!!!! I wouldn't be selling mine on ebay..I have gotten enough people just out on the street (well, actually at football games ) who said they want my bag...I could probably get a pretty penny for it...Just tonite at our high school scrimmage I had 2 ladies say they wanted my PC bag...of course I handed them the mini catalog I had tucked inside! People are loving it..I bet we could carry it in our line and people would order it.

my guess is they aren't a consultant but they might possibly sleep with one :)

my guess is they aren't a consultant but they might possibly sleep with one :) although I can't see my DH hocking my pc extras

Not to high-jack the thread, but I did a search of Pampered Chef on E-Bay (over 2000 items!!!!!), and found this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PAMPERED-CHEF-CARVING-SET-WITH-SHARPENER-IN-CASE_W0QQitemZ250280862030QQihZ015QQcategoryZ20651QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wish I could post a comment saying "Actually, you can buy it through the outlet, and get the serving platter as well, for only $20.00 - no bidding required."

Wondering why the seller of the cranberry tote didn't just post it for sale in the Marketplace here. Of course, nobody would have paid $60 for it!!!

What the heck?! I wonder if they think when they put "Not affiliated with the Pampered Chef" that is keeps them from being held responsible?! Kind of like when we are told to say we are an Independent xxxx FOR The Pampered Chef and not with it. What idiots.

What absolute idiots. If they aren't affiliated with PC then why is their description so detailed?!

Ginny, I would LOVE to buy some of the extras off of you!!!!

pampchefsarah said:
Wondering why the seller of the cranberry tote didn't just post it for sale in the Marketplace here. Of course, nobody would have paid $60 for it!!!
Because they're probably not a member here. Heck, there are a LOT of consultants who don't even know this place exists.

There's another cranberry tote on ebay now with a "buy it now" price of $68.

This one doesn't mention anything about NOT being associated with PC.

pampered.chris said:
What the heck?! I wonder if they think when they put "Not affiliated with the Pampered Chef" that is keeps them from being held responsible?! Kind of like when we are told to say we are an Independent xxxx FOR The Pampered Chef and not with it. What idiots.

What absolute idiots. If they aren't affiliated with PC then why is their description so detailed?!

Ginny, I would LOVE to buy some of the extras off of you!!!!

If they were not affilliated with PC then why would they feel the need to SAY that? If they weren't a consultant would they know it's against our policy to sell on ebay?

Kitchen2u said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Pampered-Chef-Exclusive-Super-Tote_W0QQitemZ200245734938QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item200245734938&_trkparms=72%3A1073%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Personally, I don't care for the tote...mine is still sitting in the box along with the tablecloth, money bag and apron! But it's free...LOL! The tote is HUGE though! But to bids at $56? That's insane, crazy...whateer you want to call it.

So Ginny... is your pm box full? SAYING you have these items just sitting there is asking for trouble. :p You can pm me too if you want to get rid of any of it at a reasonable price.

All I know is Karma is a bitch......I firmly believe it! You get what you give...and yes I am speaking about the people who sell on e-bay and such.

Last edited:
BethCooks4U said:
If they were not affilliated with PC then why would they feel the need to SAY that? If they weren't a consultant would they know it's against our policy to sell on ebay?

I totally agree! Ridiculous, if they think putting in that *remark-note will justify anything or get them off the hook with HO.

Shame on the consultants who bid on them. They wouldn't go so high if it weren't for them.

I think the bag looks like a Vera Bradley. They are from my home town of Fort Wayne, IN. They have an outlet sale once a year. It's crazy the people who buy thousands of dollars worth of stuff and then sell it on Ebay even though signs hanging up say no Ebaying. Crazy! This year they are having a second sale in October.

What is the price of the NEW Pampered Chef Exclusive Super Tote?

The price of the NEW Pampered Chef Exclusive Super Tote is incredibly low at only $30! This is a limited time offer and is a great value for such a high-quality tote.

What are the dimensions of the Super Tote?

The Super Tote measures 15.5" x 9.5" x 14", making it the perfect size for carrying all of your Pampered Chef products. It also has multiple pockets and compartments for easy organization.

Can the Super Tote be personalized?

Unfortunately, the Super Tote cannot be personalized at this time. However, it does come in a stylish black and white design that is sure to please anyone.

Is the Super Tote durable?

Yes, the Super Tote is made from high-quality materials and is designed to withstand the weight and use of carrying multiple kitchen items. It is also easy to clean and maintain.

Can I use the Super Tote for non-Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! The Super Tote is versatile and can be used for any type of storage or organization. Its spacious design and sturdy construction make it perfect for any occasion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pamperedlinda
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
c00p
  • itsjustCarla