• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Reuniting with an Old Friend: 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef!

In summary, the Pampered Chef party is an opportunity to share the word about the company and promote products. Recommendations for promoting the company at the party include wearing something that says PC and not bringing the product up unless someone asks. There are still outlets available, and the thread Noora was talking about may provide more information.
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I've been invited to a 31 Gifts party by a friend I haven't seen since high school. This might be a good opportunity to share the word about, and promote, my Pampered Chef business.

I seem to remember some threads about bags that would be a nice substitute for the catalog tote with a personalized message.

Any recommendations from 31 fans?

I'd be interested in seeing what kind of specialized tote ideas are out there for 31. i have a customer who sells it, but i page thru their stuff and can't find anything of interest.

As far as spreading the word at the party you were invited, i'd probably refrain from that - or wear something that says PC and don't bring it up unless someone says something to you. I go to other home parties and usually they introduce me as the PC lady. I just nod and if someone picks a conversation with me about it, i will gladly join in, but don't want to bring it up at the party. I hate when other Direct sellers come to my party and try to pitch their stuff at my party.

Oh, I don't make a big deal out of it, but I WILL mention it in a natural way. The consultant is an old friend from high school I haven't seen in years and I don't think it hurts to say, "Oh, this would be the perfect thing to promote my Pampered Chef business .... "I remember somebody asking what they could personalize ... maybe it wasn't 31 but I remember the bags being similar.(Oh, and just out of curiosity, what town does she live in? Friend in question lives in Paris in the Canton area ... wouldn't be surprised if they were the same person!)

I just had a 31 gifts party and I bought the Organizing Utility Tote which I will be using to carry catalogs, host packets, order forms, etc. to shows. On this one I only personalized it with my intial. I also got a All in one Organizer and it will read Catty Tote, which I will keep in my car to have the same items listed above with me all the time. Another tote I got was the Mini Organizer which I will use to carry the rubs, seasonings and maybe some sauces to the shows. This ones reads TPC (for The Pampered Chef).

I just closed by show last night and I can't wait to get all my bags :D

I know one of the threads was started by Rae, so if you use the advanced search, you might be able to find it that way.

I was just at my first 31 show this past Sunday... they actually put a freeze on recruiting because they grew so fast. Anyways... I wasn't actually invited to the party, my friend wanted me to go. She introduced me by saying what I do for a living which brought up the questions and interest on it's own.

I also got the Organizing Utility Tote. I just got plain black with no monogram. It looks like a mini version of the PC new consultant kit tote. It's perfect for carrying all my paperwork inside and my calculator, pens, drawing slips, recipe cards, etc. in the outside pockets. It happened to be discounted as the guest special when I ordered so it cost me next to nothing. I love it! It would be nice to be the littlest bit bigger, but I have no complaints.

I sell 31 now and the Organizing Utility Tote is perfect as a "mobile office"...I do exactly as cmcchef says - and added a "file box" inside - (Staples - around $15)...it helps hold it rigid. I have my catalogs and order forms in vinyl folders with 3 or 4 folders behind them for extra order forms, monthly special sheets, notes and hostess packets. It is absolutely the best thing I ever did for my business to keep me organized.
My friend has one and got I Sell PC on hers. Looks great.

My real question - do you all still have the outlets? I broke my oval baker and am desperate!!!

Yes on the outlet, not sure on the baker. Try website /dianesmith and see if it's there.

I'm thinking about a purse with Pampered Kitchen on it.

I went with the medium bag with "I am Pampered."

Cindycooks said:
I sell 31 now and the Organizing Utility Tote is perfect as a "mobile office"...I do exactly as cmcchef says - and added a "file box" inside - (Staples - around $15)...it helps hold it rigid. I have my catalogs and order forms in vinyl folders with 3 or 4 folders behind them for extra order forms, monthly special sheets, notes and hostess packets. It is absolutely the best thing I ever did for my business to keep me organized.
My friend has one and got I Sell PC on hers. Looks great.

My real question - do you all still have the outlets? I broke my oval baker and am desperate!!!

Hi there :) My question for you is...do you sell both 31 and pampered chef? I LOVE selling PC (and I'm going to reach $15,000 in sales by the middle of July - yay!) but I've fallen in love with 31 too! Are we allowed to sell for 2 companies, or is that against the rules? I would love to do both if I could :)

1PamperedMommy said:
Hi there :) My question for you is...do you sell both 31 and pampered chef? I LOVE selling PC (and I'm going to reach $15,000 in sales by the middle of July - yay!) but I've fallen in love with 31 too! Are we allowed to sell for 2 companies, or is that against the rules? I would love to do both if I could :)

You can as long as you aren't a director. For me, one business is enough!! I feel like I need to focus on that one thing and not have two different ones going around. I could only imagine having two sets of customers, two sets of products, etc. Another thing is you aren't allowed to promote another business while promoting PC. So no talking about 31 while at a PC party (also would come off pushing IMO), no booths with both stuff displayed, etc.

I have a question for anyone who can answer....How do you keep these totes up? I bought a utility tote and a square type of tote for being in the car and they don't stay in the up position. I put stuff in it, and the walls just collapse down like it was when it arrived in it's original packaging. I'm hosting a party w/ my friend who is a consultant tomorrow and this is just one question I feel silly asking and don't want to bring up a negative thing in front of the guests.

babywings76 said:
I have a question for anyone who can answer....

How do you keep these totes up? I bought a utility tote and a square type of tote for being in the car and they don't stay in the up position. I put stuff in it, and the walls just collapse down like it was when it arrived in it's original packaging.

I'm hosting a party w/ my friend who is a consultant tomorrow and this is just one question I feel silly asking and don't want to bring up a negative thing in front of the guests.

I've often wondered that myself!

Amanda, please ask at the party and share with all of us. I have the Lg Utility and love the size of it, but it doesn't stay up around my stuff which completely defeats the purpose of having it! I wanted to use it for our roads trips, for snacks and stuff, but they just kept spilling all over the van. Wanh-Wanh!

Good to know. I'm about to buy the Sq Utility Tote for my Cool n Serve but I wan't it to stay up. :)

I bought a large insulated product from them. I love it and I use it to carry cold grocery items in. I also have problems with the sides staying up. It seems like there was another product you could buy to go inside it to keep it sturdy.

I had the party earlier today. I asked her about the large utility tote collapsing on me. She said that sometimes they don't stay up when they aren't full with things. She puts one of the small totes, a box of tissues, and a little trash can in hers when she uses one for in her minivan. But she had one at my party that was empty and it stayed up pretty good. I think maybe when it just sits without being touched, it can stay up. But in a car where it gets bumped and moved around, unless it's full, I think it's going to collapse. I need to play around with mine a little more and see if there's a trick to it.But one really cool thing that I'm going to get is the Picnic Thermal Tote. It is PERFECT for the DCB. Just lay it down instead of standing it up. It'll be great to transport a cold chicken in a DCB for a show. Or when taking something that's hot to an event of some kind. My director came to my party and she's getting one, too. :) There's even room in there to add a bag of ice if you really want to keep it chilled in there. There's a pocket on the outside, too, where you can fit a towel or hot pad as well. I'm excited to get it!

Hmm never gave that thought. I did a vendor event last weekend with a 31 rep and i looked at her stuff for hours as she had everything in the catalog and i loved being able to touch, see and feel and not figure it out by the catalog. Thats when I tried my Cool n Serve in the square utility tote and it fits like a glove. That will be mine in impressionist dot as I think it goes great with the tray. :) Now I have to check out the thermal tote for the baker although my picnic basket arrived today and will serve the same purpose.

Hope you had a great show! It was the right month to do it with the extra free money :)

Melissa78 said:
Hmm never gave that thought. I did a vendor event last weekend with a 31 rep and i looked at her stuff for hours as she had everything in the catalog and i loved being able to touch, see and feel and not figure it out by the catalog. Thats when I tried my Cool n Serve in the square utility tote and it fits like a glove. That will be mine in impressionist dot as I think it goes great with the tray. :) Now I have to check out the thermal tote for the baker although my picnic basket arrived today and will serve the same purpose.

Hope you had a great show! It was the right month to do it with the extra free money :)

Ah, good point! I didn't earn one (yet!), so now you have me thinking...I wonder if I will need the 31 insulated tote then. Hmmm...

What is "Reuniting with an Old Friend: 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef!"?

"Reuniting with an Old Friend: 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef!" is a special event that brings together two popular direct sales companies, 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef. It offers customers a chance to shop for products from both companies in one convenient location.

When and where will "Reuniting with an Old Friend: 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef!" take place?

The event will take place on [date] at [location]. Please check with your local consultant for specific details and to RSVP.

Is there a cost to attend "Reuniting with an Old Friend: 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef!"?

No, there is no cost to attend the event. It is free for customers to come and shop.

What types of products will be available at "Reuniting with an Old Friend: 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef!"?

Both 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef will have a variety of their popular products available for purchase at the event. This may include kitchen tools, cookware, bags and totes, and home organization products.

Can I purchase products from both 31 Gifts and Pampered Chef at the event?

Yes, you can shop and purchase products from both companies at the event. This is a great opportunity to stock up on items from both brands in one place!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pattikake
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
AJPratt
Replies