• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Item Purchase - Is Pampered Chef Online the Only Option?

In summary, outlet items from Pampered Chef can only be purchased through their online store and not through a consultant. New outlet items are added to the online store on a regular basis. These items have the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products but may be discontinued or have minor imperfections. Discount codes and host rewards cannot be used on outlet items, but rewards can be earned on purchases of regular priced items. Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged, but customers can contact customer service for assistance with damaged or defective items.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
I have a customer that would like to order and outlet item...

I have tried to enter this into my open show, but it did not work. Is the only way to purchase outlet items through PC online?

Yes, unfortunately the only way to order on the outlet is through the website.

:cry: Bummer:cry:

If you have your own pc.biz website, have her order it through yours.

You don't commission on pc.com orders....some random director gets those commissions.

I don't have a web site yet...again :cry: bummer:cry:

I have a customer who saw something on the outlet on my web site. Her order came to $65 including the $8 item.

Does this mean she doesn't get the bamboo spoons? Also, does it mean the host doesn't get credit?

If not ... I guess I'll add somebody's small order to it so she still gets the spoons!

Q: Does this mean she doesn't get the bamboo spoons? Also, does it mean the host doesn't get credit?A: That's right - she doesn't get the bamboo spoons and the host doesn't get credit. Outlet orders are only credited to the consultant who's website it was ordered from - that's it. It's up to you if you want to put something on her order to get her the spoons.

1. Can outlet items be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or only online?

The only way to purchase outlet items is through our online store. They are not available for purchase through a consultant.

2. How often are new outlet items added to the online store?

We add new outlet items to our online store on a regular basis, usually every few weeks. So be sure to check back often to see our latest deals!

3. Are outlet items the same quality as regular Pampered Chef products?

Yes, our outlet items are the same high-quality products as our regular items. They may just be discontinued items or items with minor imperfections.

4. Can I use a consultant discount or host rewards on outlet items?

No, discount codes and host rewards cannot be used on outlet items. However, you can earn rewards on purchases of regular priced items from our online store.

5. Can outlet items be returned or exchanged?

Outlet items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. However, if you receive a damaged or defective outlet item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• gailz2
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jules711
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kdangel518
Replies