1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outlet prices higher then used to be?

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Is it just me, or are the prices on Outlet items alot higher than they used to be? It seems that the mark down is barely 20-25%. You might find one or two items in the 50% category. You used to be able to get some great bargains and deals, but now I barely sell anything on the outlet, and I certainly am not to keen on the prices myself.

Just a mini-rant. No one else would understand my PC issues. :)

May 3, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
  2. chefjeanine

chefjeanine Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, they are higher. My understanding is that they raised the prices because these items can now be purchased on party orders -- so they count toward the Guest Sales and from there, they increase the Host Benefits. Long story short, they "need" the increases to help cover Host Benefits.

May 6, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
  3. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

AHHH.. I wasn't aware of that. I've been so out of the PC world for the last several years. I'm barely a consultant. I've toyed with the idea of dropping it altogether, but then folks order from my website all in the same month and restart my clock all over again. :) Anyway- I hadn't heard that new addition. But still seems to me that yes, they need to offset the benefits, but the outlet is to get rid of stuff. WIth those prices, not likely going to happen as quickly. Oh well, what do I know? :D

May 12, 2018
    Admin Greg likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted