• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Prices Higher Then Used to Be?

In summary, the outlet prices may seem higher now due to changes in our pricing strategy, but this allows us to offer high-quality products at competitive prices. There are currently no plans to reduce the outlet prices, but we do offer discounts and promotions on outlet items. All outlet items are covered under the same warranty as regular-priced items, but returns and exchanges are not available. Please contact our customer service team if you encounter any issues with your outlet purchase.
esavvymom
Staff member
Is it just me, or are the prices on Outlet items alot higher than they used to be? It seems that the mark down is barely 20-25%. You might find one or two items in the 50% category. You used to be able to get some great bargains and deals, but now I barely sell anything on the outlet, and I certainly am not to keen on the prices myself.Just a mini-rant. No one else would understand my PC issues. :)

Yes, they are higher. My understanding is that they raised the prices because these items can now be purchased on party orders -- so they count toward the Guest Sales and from there, they increase the Host Benefits. Long story short, they "need" the increases to help cover Host Benefits.

chefjeanine said:
Yes, they are higher. My understanding is that they raised the prices because these items can now be purchased on party orders -- so they count toward the Guest Sales and from there, they increase the Host Benefits. Long story short, they "need" the increases to help cover Host Benefits.
AHHH.. I wasn't aware of that. I've been so out of the PC world for the last several years. I'm barely a consultant. I've toyed with the idea of dropping it altogether, but then folks order from my website all in the same month and restart my clock all over again. :) Anyway- I hadn't heard that new addition. But still seems to me that yes, they need to offset the benefits, but the outlet is to get rid of stuff. WIth those prices, not likely going to happen as quickly. Oh well, what do I know? :D

1. Why are the outlet prices higher now than they used to be?

The outlet prices may appear higher now because we have recently made some changes to our pricing strategy. We have implemented a new tiered pricing system that takes into account the cost of production, materials, and shipping. This allows us to offer the best quality products at fair and competitive prices.

2. Will the outlet prices go back down to their previous levels?

At this time, we do not have plans to reduce the outlet prices back to their previous levels. However, we are constantly evaluating and adjusting our prices to provide the best value for our customers.

3. Are there any discounts or promotions available for outlet items?

Yes, we often offer special discounts and promotions on our outlet items. Keep an eye out for emails and social media posts from Pampered Chef for these deals. You can also check our website for current promotions.

4. Are the outlet items still covered under the same warranty as regular-priced items?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products, including outlet items, are covered under our standard warranty. If you encounter any issues with your outlet purchase, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange outlet items?

At this time, we do not offer returns or exchanges on outlet items. However, if you receive a damaged or defective product, please contact our customer service team for assistance. We want to ensure that all of our customers are satisfied with their purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies