• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Chillzanne Items at Outlet: Need Help Placing Order?

In summary, at the outlet, you can find a variety of Chillzanne items such as the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Set, Chillzanne Rectangle Server, Chillzanne Round Tray, Chillzanne Small Bowl, and Chillzanne Platter. To place an order, simply visit the website and browse through the available items. Discounts and promotions are often available, and all sales from the outlet are final with no returns or exchanges. There is no limit to the quantity of items that can be purchased, but availability may vary.
ndbigler
I have a customer who was wanting the sectional and rectangular Chillzanne items. I know they're in the outlet right now. However, I canceled my website, due to me not working the business enough and not being able to justify keeping my website running. Is there anyway for her to order these on the outlet and me still getting commission? Or should I maybe direct her to my upline's website, and be happy my customer got the items?

There is no way to order them and still get commission for yourself. You can always send her to my website :)

Lol I'm sure anyone would be willing to take her order. Thanks for letting me know.

Hmmm just thinking and don't even have time to check and see if this would work, but are they available to us on Consultant's Corner as a Sample/Outlet order at a discount? If she ordered them at her discount and then sold them to the customer at the outlet price it would be "like" making commission!

You know... lol I actually tried that first. But since I haven't placed an order in a couple months, I lost my career sales ($17K plus) and the privelage of ordering samples until I submit a show. :(

Talk to your director. Maybe she can help you.

Actually, that would be the perfect way to do it. Financially I could not renew my subscription but can still order outlet items that way. It won't count toward sales but hey, it is still money in your pocket!

What are the available Chillzanne items at the outlet?

At the outlet, you can find a variety of Chillzanne items such as the Chillzanne Mini-Bowl Set, Chillzanne Rectangle Server, Chillzanne Round Tray, Chillzanne Small Bowl, and Chillzanne Platter.

How do I place an order for Chillzanne items at the outlet?

To place an order, simply visit our website and browse through the available Chillzanne items at the outlet. Once you have selected the items you wish to purchase, proceed to the checkout page and follow the prompts to complete your order.

Are there any discounts or promotions available for Chillzanne items at the outlet?

Yes, there are often sales and promotions for Chillzanne items at the outlet. Be sure to check our website or sign up for our email newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals and discounts.

Can I return or exchange Chillzanne items purchased from the outlet?

Unfortunately, all sales from the outlet are final and we do not offer returns or exchanges. However, if there is a defect or issue with your item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Is there a limit to the quantity of Chillzanne items I can purchase from the outlet?

There is no limit to the quantity of Chillzanne items you can purchase from the outlet. However, please note that items are subject to availability and may sell out quickly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrshamel3808
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • imported_iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
icerneaccorie
  • byrd1956