• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outage at the Outlet: Working on Updates?

In summary, "Outage at the Outlet: Working on Updates" is a monthly maintenance period for the online outlet store. It occurs on the first Monday of the month, lasts for a few hours, and during this time the store will be temporarily unavailable for updates and improvements. Placing orders and accessing saved items will not be possible during the outage, but they will not be affected. We apologize for any inconvenience and recommend checking our website or social media for updates on the exact date and time of the outage.
shuttermonster
Is the outlet down for everyone? Does this mean they are working on it... adding items? :rolleyes:

Yes, it usually happens around the first of the month.

It shows up on my PWS, but on CC there are no items.

I can get to it and there is nothing new from last week.

dannyzmom said:
I can get to it and there is nothing new from last week.

The stoneware cookbook is no longer there.

letscook04 said:
The stoneware cookbook is no longer there.
Ooooooohhhh. I didn't notice that!! Good eyes!

outlet is back up!! lots of items!

Cool stuff! On the SA Entertaining Set, was that an older version? I thought it came with a striped platter; at least the one I bought did. however, I do like the sage platter!

Tammy

Last edited:
The year they introduced the stripes it came with it. That is the one that I got in my SS months....like the plain 1 better....;)

Related to Outage at the Outlet: Working on Updates?

1. What is "Outage at the Outlet: Working on Updates?"

"Outage at the Outlet: Working on Updates" is the name of a scheduled maintenance period for our online outlet store. During this time, the outlet store will be temporarily unavailable while we make updates and improvements to the site.

2. How often does the "Outage at the Outlet" occur?

The "Outage at the Outlet" occurs once a month, usually on the first Monday of the month. However, the exact date and time may vary, so we recommend checking our website or social media pages for updates.

3. How long will the outage last?

The outage typically lasts for a few hours, but the exact duration may vary depending on the updates and maintenance tasks that need to be performed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and assure you that we will work to get the outlet store back up and running as soon as possible.

4. Can I still place orders during the outage?

No, the outlet store will be temporarily unavailable during the outage. We recommend placing your orders before or after the scheduled maintenance period to avoid any delays.

5. Will my account or saved items be affected by the outage?

Your account and saved items will not be affected by the outage. However, you will not be able to access them during the maintenance period. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • niktim3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • gailz2