• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ho Must Be Working in Full Swing Today!

In summary, the content states that someone submitted a show last night and this a.m. it shows in their IPT and as received and they updated which orders they are working on. They speculate that because they are working overtime, all of the customers must be dealing with the same issue.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
I submitted a show last night and this a.m. it shows in my IPT and as received and they updated which orders they are working on. So, they must be working OT for all of us! :thumbup: :D

Mine too! I submitted 2 shows yesterday around Noon, and they are both on my IPT - and better yet, both of them have been shipped, and one is being delivered today!

Awesome Becky - I just want my stuff by about Tuesday to get them to people for their Christmas gifts. I could have entered sooner but was holding out for a few last minute people and also to try and recover my P3 data...hard drive still chugging on repair though. :(

janetupnorth said:
Awesome Becky - I just want my stuff by about Tuesday to get them to people for their Christmas gifts. I could have entered sooner but was holding out for a few last minute people and also to try and recover my P3 data...hard drive still chugging on repair though. :(
That really scares me - because if it could happen to you, it could happen to me - and then I'd have to fly you into GR to come help me fix it.....not sure that one could be taken care of over the phone!:eek:
Hope it's fixed soon!

ChefBeckyD said:
That really scares me - because if it could happen to you, it could happen to me - and then I'd have to fly you into GR to come help me fix it.....not sure that one could be taken care of over the phone!:eek:
Hope it's fixed soon!

Me too - it's chugging but found a REALLY bad section of the drive and is taking a week to get through it!

Don't worry, I'd drive to GR! :) Someday I'll have to!
My former pastor from when I was little lives there - forget what church he is at. He is Pastor John Blodgett if you've ever heard of him.

Related to Ho Must Be Working in Full Swing Today!

1. What does "Ho Must Be Working in Full Swing Today!" mean?

This phrase is commonly used to express that someone is very busy or working hard. It can also suggest that things are going well and progress is being made.

2. Who is "Ho" in the phrase "Ho Must Be Working in Full Swing Today!"?

"Ho" is not referring to a specific person. It is simply a filler word used in this phrase to add emphasis and create a rhyming effect.

3. Is "Ho Must Be Working in Full Swing Today!" a common saying?

Yes, this phrase is commonly used in casual conversations and can be considered a playful or humorous expression.

4. Can "Ho Must Be Working in Full Swing Today!" be used in a professional setting?

It is not recommended to use this phrase in a professional setting as it may be perceived as unprofessional or inappropriate. It is best reserved for casual conversations with friends and family.

5. Are there any variations of "Ho Must Be Working in Full Swing Today!"?

Yes, there are variations of this phrase such as "Ho Must Be Busy Today!" or "Ho Must Be on Top of Things Today!" They all convey a similar meaning of being busy or productive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
SpiritdancerIA
  • nikkijo
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies