• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for IPT Updates: Patience Is a Virtue!

In summary, IPT is finally updated, and 2 more recruits qualified in October. The goal is to get the last 3 recruits qualified by the end of the year.
amy07
Anybody else waiting in anticipation for your IPT to update? I've had a few team members call me this morning about shows they submitted last night, but they're still not showing up. Seems like for us, anything after 9:30pm last night is still in limbo.......
I know I need to be patient but the suspense is killing me!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry:

Yes.... the show I submitted at 10pm isn't showing up. I did get the e-mail confirmation so I know I'm okay. I'm just curious if anyone on my team submitted something at the 11th hour (so to speak!)

Yes!! I submitted a show @10 pm as well. I did look at the shipment status and it shows received and it shows on my incentive calculator as well. BUT, I called one of my girls (miss brenda;) ) to see if it went in b/c it's not showing and she could loose her career sales if it wasn't submitted last night. She reassured me it was submitted but I still can't wait for it show updated!!!

I'm here with ya!!!

My 10pm submitted show isn't showing up on the IPT or Shipping Status. I'm guarding the confirmation e-mail just in case! :)

My 8:30 submission showed up fine this a.m.

Correct that, it was submitted at 7:58 p.m.Also checking shipping status to see if it shows received there at all...

this is killing me.....I want to know for sure that one of my girls qualified!!! If so I promote, if she didn't then it's another month of waiting.......

Mine showed up a few minutes ago on IPT and on shipping status but not in the PC dollars I just earned for it.

My shows that I submitted yesterday are showing up on my IPT but my recruits shows that they submitted late yesterday are not on my IPT .. .and I SHOULD be showing up as an FD ... but it still says CON by my name... I know it's a little thing but I'm looking forward to seeing it there!

quiverfull7 said:
My shows that I submitted yesterday are showing up on my IPT but my recruits shows that they submitted late yesterday are not on my IPT .. .and I SHOULD be showing up as an FD ... but it still says CON by my name... I know it's a little thing but I'm looking forward to seeing it there!

It's not a little thing!! You've worked hard to grow your business and it will be even better when you "see" it!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!;) :D :D

Thanks! It feels kind of selfish to be longing to see it there... but I do! :)

Give the "Fut" until the 8th, when all the sales from Oct. are finalized at HO.
And congrats!

FYI at New Director's Academy ~ HO staff informed us they only update the website 1X a day at midnight. So I'm thinking since it wasn't updated last night a couple of things may be going on:
1) Tooooooo manyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy last minute end of the month shows submitted again!
2) Because of #1, HO staff wasn't able to run credit/debit cards through on all the shows submitted, therefore, IPT not updated
3) I'm if California...so if we submit at 9:59 PM (not me!) that's 11:59 PM HO time...no one working at that time to sun credit/debit cards through, so not showing up on IPT.

Sorry guys ~ you'll have to wait until tonight's update. Should show up unless you have a declined credit/debit card...

Anticipation ~ is it killing ya? :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry: :grumpy: :grumpy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yuck: :yuck:

Kitchen2u said:
Anticipation ~ is it killing ya? :eek: :eek: :cry: :cry: :grumpy: :grumpy: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :yuck: :yuck:

PS: my answer is YES ! ! !

mine too!!!! But I'll live through it! :)

Kitchen2u said:
PS: my answer is YES ! ! !

Yes it is BUT I believe you Ginny!;) I'll have to wait until tomorrow to see my final numbers!!!:D

Ginny! Thanks for the info now and in the past..........and yes it IS killing me. I could do without seeing the numbers, if I could atleast get the email that they qualified*****sigh*****

My 10pm submission JUST showed up on Shipping but not on IPT yet...

They're getting there!!!!

Speaking of all this...how long does it take to post Panarama points? I submitted a show last night that put me over the top for the 7 piece Stainless set and I want to get it NOW! I'm a little impatient about this can you tell? LOL I'm like a kid at Christmas!

It's updated!!!WOOO HOOOO!!!

Guess who'll be walking the stage?!?!?!

IPT is FINALLY updated, and I had 2 more recruits qualify in October - that gives me my 5!!! :D :D WOOO HOOOO!!!
Now, to get the other 3 qualified by the end of the year, and DH and I can dance on the boat ride!!!!:love: :love: :love:

:sing: :balloon: :balloon: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PROMOTION AMY!!:balloon: :balloon: :sing: :balloon:

amy07 said:
WOOO HOOOO!!!

Guess who'll be walking the stage?!?!?!

IPT is FINALLY updated, and I had 2 more recruits qualify in October - that gives me my 5!!! :D :D WOOO HOOOO!!!
Now, to get the other 3 qualified by the end of the year, and DH and I can dance on the boat ride!!!!:love: :love: :love:

CONGRATULATIONS AMY!!!:D :D :D Are you going to Leadership or National or both? Which stage are you walking?:D

BethCooks4U said:
:sing: :balloon: :balloon: CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PROMOTION AMY!!:balloon: :balloon: :sing: :balloon:

Thank you MommaBeth!! :angel: :angel: You have helped me in so many ways, as well as some other cheffers!! :angel: I can honestly say that without this site I would not have made it!! So thanks everybody for all of your postings and teaching me so much!!!

Thanks Kristi! Yes, I'm going to Leadership, got the plane ticket and hotel. Now just need a roommate, so........if anyone needs one let me know!!

I want you in my room!!

You are taken! Back off you other Cheffers! She's mine!! I love to room with top achievers. I get to pick your brain...heee hee heee:p

1. What is an IPT update and why is it important to wait for it?

An IPT update is a software update that is released by Pampered Chef to improve the functionality and features of our products. It is important to wait for it because it ensures that you have the most up-to-date version of our products, which can enhance your cooking experience.

2. How often are IPT updates released?

IPT updates are typically released every few months, but the frequency may vary depending on the needs and development of our products.

3. How will I know when an IPT update is available?

You will receive a notification on your device or through the Pampered Chef website when an IPT update is available. You can also check for updates manually by going to the settings menu of your product.

4. Do I need to pay for IPT updates?

No, IPT updates are provided to our customers for free. We want to ensure that you have the best experience with our products and continue to improve them without any additional cost to you.

5. Can I opt out of receiving IPT updates?

While we highly recommend keeping your products up-to-date with IPT updates, you can choose to opt out of receiving them. However, this may result in missing out on new features and improvements to our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
Replies
Views
byrd1956