• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Waiting for Show Product to Ship? | 2/28 Closeouts

In summary, there have been delays in shipping show products for the month of February, possibly due to the influx of last-minute show submissions and the transition to new products. Some customers have experienced longer shipping times, while others have received their products within a few days. It is recommended to give it a few more days before contacting the Home Office for inquiries about show status. Additionally, it may be helpful to submit shows earlier in the month to avoid potential delays.
pkd09
Silver Member
I closed out 2 shows on 2/28 and both are still showing as "received". I am sure shipping is very busy with double points month and last minute shows closing but one week seems a little long for still showing "received". Anyone else still waiting for show product to ship?

I submitted 3 shows on the 28th and the shipped them yesterday and are due to deliver TOMORROW! I live in Fl and it took UPS 5 days :eek: where FedEX sometimes only takes 2!:eek: I love this change! Except I miss my UPS driver.

My shows from the 28th are showing picking. Give it until tomorrow, if the status hasn't changed, call HO. I'm sure they are swamped from all of the "last-minute" show submissions.

I agree but whats weird is that we basically had until the 5th! So, unless we wanted to get paid, there wasn't a huge rush! I had to get mine in because it was a 26% to 27% difference!:D

WOW!!!...I guess thats why my show submitted on the 1st is still saying recieved....:(

Mine still shows picking...I submitted the show on the 28th and the host planned a pick up party for this Saturday...she might just have to push it back a little if it doesn't ship today.

PampMomof3 said:
I agree but whats weird is that we basically had until the 5th! So, unless we wanted to get paid, there wasn't a huge rush! I had to get mine in because it was a 26% to 27% difference!:D
You're right, I should have phrased that better....I rushed to get mine it too for the same reason! Love that big paycheck coming my way tomorrow $$$ Cha Ching!!!

pamperedlinda said:
You're right, I should have phrased that better....I rushed to get mine it too for the same reason! Love that big paycheck coming my way tomorrow $$$ Cha Ching!!!

Me 2...I'm getting a nice Cha Ching as well for Feb....:cool:

Mine closed on the 28th and as of yesterday.....it FINALLY shipped.

I have 3 orders that were submitted on the 28th, still marked "received". However, I placed a supply order on 3/2, and that was delivered yesterday! I don't understand...

pcchris said:
I have 3 orders that were submitted on the 28th, still marked "received". However, I placed a supply order on 3/2, and that was delivered yesterday! I don't understand...

Different departments in the warehouse...

I have 2 from the 28th still showing as "received"......One of them had a CC issue, that was resolved March 1st, and I got an email from HO the next day saying the show would ship in 1-2 days....but it is still showing as just "received".
My supply order from the 4th is on the delivery truck, but my sample order from the 4th is only "received", as is the replacement part order from the 4th.....do these things all ship from different warehouses???Here is the email from HO that I received the morning of Mar. 2nd.:Dear Becky,Good morning Becky, we appreciate you taking the time to supply a resolution to this order. The card was accepted, the order has balanced. Show number 194 will ship within one to two business days.Jamie Conrad
Solution Center Representative
The Pampered Chef, Ltd.
It usually only takes 1-2 days for my orders to come once they've shipped.

Last edited:
I would wait til this evening and if it hasn't said "picking" then call HO.

I think what REALLY messed EVERYTHING up was them giving us till the 5th to submit Feb shows, so they most likely got bombarded with Feb shows going in March, so they are trying to get the old & discontiued products OUT, BEFORE they start on the S/S products...HTH:cool:

I submitted six shows on Feb 27 & 28. I wanted my money. :)

The HO technically has 5 biz days to send out a show according to our P&P, so my guess is they will all go out today!

I once heard a statistic that 60% of shows for the month were submitted in the last few days of the month, so we need to start submitting them sooner or cutting the warehouse some slack. :)

DebbieJ said:

The HO technically has 5 biz days to send out a show according to our P&P, so my guess is they will all go out today!

I once heard a statistic that 60% of shows for the month were submitted in the last few days of the month, so we need to start submitting them sooner or cutting the warehouse some slack. :)

I submitted a March show @ 6:30 AM on March 1st.....& its still saying recieved......:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DebbieJ said:

The 2 shows I sent on the 28th were from the 24th and the 27th....and both were submitted early morning on the 28th. So really, I couldn't have submitted them any sooner. For myself, I was told (See my post above) on March 2nd that the one show would be shipped in 1-2 business days....and as of right now, it's still showing as "received". I always receive my packages in 1-2 days after shipping - so I was just wondering about that. And the fact that my supply order has shipped to be delivered today, but the other 2 non-commission orders I placed the same day are still showing as just "received".???

I submitted two on Sunday. I need part of one for my show next Saturday. I am doubt I get them before I need them now.

I believe sample and supply orders are handled by a different part of the warehouse and therefore have different shipping timeframes.

Also, it could be that they are behind in updating the shipping status page as well.

ChefBeckyD said:
The 2 shows I sent on the 28th were from the 24th and the 27th....and both were submitted early morning on the 28th.

I totally understand. Like I said, I submitted SIX shows in two days! Mine were also end of the month shows and it's nearly impossible to get them closed right away. Some of mine were also catalog shows that took ALL MONTH to get their crap together. :p :p

I am *trying* to get my shows closed in 4-5 days MAX so I can avoid this kind of rush. TRYING.... I know some here are trying a new approach closing the night of the show that they learned about at a training they had in OH. Maybe that is the answer?

But then I also understand when it is the end of the month, these shipping delays WILL happen! The HO has cautioned us about this before, so I really can't get upset about it. It's my fault I turned those shows in on the 28th, you know?

My director trained me to ALWAYS tell my guests the order will take 2 weeks from the time it was submitted. I live in IL and get packages the next day after they are shipped. Usually it's less than a week from the time it is submitted and PC looks good. But at times like these, it covers my a$$ :)

pkd09 said:
I closed out 2 shows on 2/28 and both are still showing as "received". I am sure shipping is very busy with double points month and last minute shows closing but one week seems a little long for still showing "received". Anyone else still waiting for show product to ship?
I would call them. It usually doesn't stay there that long.

ChefBeckyD did you know you have the option to buy a new kit in 6 more shows. You can buy a new kit every 200 shows, how awesome is that. I love the fact that you can do that, keep our tools fresh! I love this company!!!

pamperedalf said:
ChefBeckyD did you know you have the option to buy a new kit in 6 more shows. You can buy a new kit every 200 shows, how awesome is that. I love the fact that you can do that, keep our tools fresh! I love this company!!!
I wish! Some of those "shows" are catalog shows, and only Cooking shows count towards the 200....so I have a ways to go yet! BUT - I am looking forward to the new kit sometime this year - Then I will have a kit fully intact, and won't have to raid my kitchen for tools for shows! :D :D :D
Plus, I plan on promoting by the next Sellathon, so I'll always get doubles on any new product! (that's one of my personal favorite perks about promoting to director!)

I called and the automated number said currently shipping for 2/28.

when I called the lady I spoke to said they were shipping out shows first, and then they would send out sample orders....just to let you know it might be a while on samples.

jrstephens said:
I called and the automated number said currently shipping for 2/28.

It said that yesterday too!:confused:

Mine has been shipped and I will reciee it on the 9th of March

I am sorry I didn't see this thread before I started another one!

That's okay, Gil. We'll forgive you this time. :)

Must be the hormones. :D:D:D

Don't you just hate when people make those dumb pregnancy jokes?

I'm frustrated as well as my FIRST show is still showin as 'received'. My kit shipped within 2 days of submittal so I promised the guests we'd have product by the weekend. Looks like it will be next weekend now. NOT a good start :(

pamperedpsalmstress said:
I'm frustrated as well as my FIRST show is still showin as 'received'. My kit shipped within 2 days of submittal so I promised the guests we'd have product by the weekend. Looks like it will be next weekend now. NOT a good start :(

Kits, samples, supplies, and show orders are all shipped from different parts of the warehouse. Kits go out faster since you have the 90 day rewards period to get started on.

I ALWAYS tell my guests that their order will arrive about 2 weeks from the time the show is closed, and I live in IL, just 45 mins from the HO! That way they are pleansantly surprised when it arrives early and they are okay with it when it arrives in 2 weeks like I told them (which it looks like is the case this month!).

The end of the month is ALWAYS busy and shows ALWAYS take longer to ship out.

Related to Waiting for Show Product to Ship? | 2/28 Closeouts

1. Why is my show product still showing as "received" and not shipped?

In most cases, the shipping process can take up to 1-2 weeks after the show has closed. This is because our shipping team is working diligently to fulfill and ship orders from multiple shows, especially during busy months like double points month. Rest assured, your product will be shipped as soon as possible.

2. Is there a specific reason why shipping is taking longer than usual?

As mentioned, our shipping team is currently experiencing a high volume of orders due to double points month and last minute shows closing. This may cause a delay in the shipping process, but we are doing our best to fulfill orders as quickly as possible.

3. Can I track my shipment to see when it will arrive?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your shipment and estimated delivery date.

4. What should I do if my show product still hasn't shipped after 2 weeks?

If your show product has not been shipped after 2 weeks, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to provide you with an update on the status of your shipment and address any concerns you may have.

5. Can I cancel my order if it has not shipped yet?

Yes, you can cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to cancel your order. However, once the order has been shipped, it cannot be cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dexheimers
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dexheimers
  • DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
imported_heat123
  • Intrepid_Chef