• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Good News from Solution Center: My Kit Ships Today! :D

In summary, Solution Center said my kit shipped today and should be here Saturday! Still cutting it *super* close, but barring any problems (which I understand FedEx is notorious for) - I should have my kit on Saturday! :D :D
ChefJoyJ
Solution Center said my kit shipped today and should be here Saturday! :D Still cutting it *super* close, but barring any problems (which I understand FedEx is notorious for) - I should have my kit on Saturday! :D :D

Just wanted to share the good news!

Oh yeah - I called the solution center and was told the hold time was between 2:52 and 3:08 :eek: ...so I left a call back #. Then I had a question for tech support, so called them and got right through. After we dealt with my question, I asked him if he knew anything about shipping (he told me no, but asked what my question was). When I told him that my show was on Sunday and the PC website was still showing only received, he asked if I wanted to be transferred to the solution center. I told him I had already left a call back # and how long the wait was, he told me to let him transfer me to see what the wait was now (literally 10 minutes after I had called solution center the first time). Lo and behold - they answered immediately!!! :eek: Moral of the story - always have a tech question, then ask to be transfered - no wait! :D

What fun you will have opening up your kit! Joy, have you been getting good response for your first show? Hopefully you will have a room ful of people all ready to host shows:) Good luck and have fun!

I am waiting for my kit too... the first lady I talked to said that it would be shipped today, and the 2nd said not until tomorrow... so I'm looking at getting it sometime next week!!! :-( Not what I wanted to hear!!! When did u order your kit, Joy?

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
I am waiting for my kit too... the first lady I talked to said that it would be shipped today, and the 2nd said not until tomorrow... so I'm looking at getting it sometime next week!!! :-( Not what I wanted to hear!!! When did u order your kit, Joy?

12/26...so the wait has been quite excruciating! Especially with my show on Sunday...pins and needles! :eek:

If it doesn't come on Saturday...I'll be in a bit of a pickle, but I'll see what I can do. Perhaps call my friend, a PC affecianado and borrow from her? :p (I'm going to work on recruiting her...she'd be fantastic!)

How about you, when did you order?

Gina M said:
What fun you will have opening up your kit! Joy, have you been getting good response for your first show? Hopefully you will have a room ful of people all ready to host shows:) Good luck and have fun!

My phone hasn't been ringing off the hook, that's for sure! :cry:

I have about 3 (4?) people definitely coming (RSVP'd)...and I'll be making my phone calls tomorrow - I'd love to see at least 10 people...kwim? I know at least 1 wants to book a show, another 2 might want to do catty shows...and the other? Who knows? Finger's crossed my phone starts a'ringing! :D

Don't wait for it to start ringing! Call them yourself.

I agree with Ann - people like to be reminded of things! Whenever I do my mystery host shows - I follow up with everyone I haven't heard from the week before the show and often they will say I've been meaning to call - but hey we know that life does happen!

Thanks for the encouragement. I was planning on making my phone calls tomorrow, today was just insanely busy... Here's to hoping 20 people say they've been meaning to call, just hadn't done it yet! :chef:

Have fun Joy at your show and let your excitement shine!!!!!!

1. What is the Solution Center?

The Solution Center is a resource hub for Pampered Chef consultants where they can access training, tools, and support to help grow their business.

2. What is the "My Kit Ships Today!" feature?

The "My Kit Ships Today!" feature is a new service offered by the Solution Center that allows consultants to have their starter kit shipped to them on the same day they sign up.

3. How do I access the "My Kit Ships Today!" feature?

To access the "My Kit Ships Today!" feature, simply log into your Solution Center account and click on the "My Kit Ships Today!" button on the home page. Follow the prompts to complete the process.

4. Is there an additional cost for the "My Kit Ships Today!" feature?

Yes, there is a small fee for the "My Kit Ships Today!" feature. The exact amount may vary depending on your location and the contents of your starter kit.

5. Can I still receive my kit through regular shipping if I don't use the "My Kit Ships Today!" feature?

Yes, you can still choose to have your starter kit shipped through regular shipping if you do not want to use the "My Kit Ships Today!" feature. However, this may result in a longer wait time for your kit to arrive.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered Ruth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dkitten13
  • lt1jane
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • byrd1956