• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shuttle Pickup and Drop-Off for Airport: My Dad's Plan for Saturday Night

In summary, Eric is picking up his father to take him to the airport and then meeting him at a nearby house to drop him off. His father is asking if he can be dropped off at a nearby ice cream place and Eric says no because it will cost more. His aunt's birthday is on the 22nd and she is asking him to get her a present, but he tells her that it is two separate days and he will still give her a present.
redsoxgirl
Our cluster is taking a shuttle to and from the airport and we're meeting at someone's house as the pick-up and drop off point.

I emailed my dad and asked if he's pick me up Saturday night and told him how to get to her house.

He asked asked if I could be dropped at the Friendly's (ice cream joint for those not familiar) that's near her house. I said no because we're taking a shuttle and it costs more for more stops.

He asked how much luggage I will have and now I'm thinking he wants me to walk (completely kidding of course!) LOL

I emailed him back and asked him if he wanted me to walk so he can have some ice cream while he waits... LOL

Silly dads! Have to make things difficult.

We are meeting some where, I have to have my FIL drop me off and DH will pick me up. At least I'll get shuttled around for once!

I just noticed you are due on New Year's Day! What a cool day. But if you go the day before, you can have a nice tax write off.

I know!
Eric was actually hoping we are the first baby of the year so we get the free stuff, but we are using cloth diapers and glass bottles, so the stuff we'd get would sort of be pointless! LOL
I had to remind him if (s)he is born on the 31st we get a whole year of tax write off. He changed his mind after that... LOL

redsoxgirl said:
I know!
Eric was actually hoping we are the first baby of the year so we get the free stuff, but we are using cloth diapers and glass bottles, so the stuff we'd get would sort of be pointless! LOL
I had to remind him if (s)he is born on the 31st we get a whole year of tax write off. He changed his mind after that... LOL
Don't go early, you don't want a Christmas baby! My neice was born Dec 30th, that's a good day. We decorated my sister's hospital room for the New Year and took a picture of the baby with a new year hat on. She was supposed to be born on Dec 23 but she wasn't ready (scheduled c-section). My sister was glad, she didn't want her bday so close to Christmas.

That's what I keep hearing!
My aunt's birthday is the 22nd and she "yelled" at me because the baby won't get much presents for their birthday. I told her I couldn't change it now... LOL

redsoxgirl said:
That's what I keep hearing!
My aunt's birthday is the 22nd and she "yelled" at me because the baby won't get much presents for their birthday. I told her I couldn't change it now... LOL

It's not the baby's fault, it's the gift givers. You just have to realize that it's two separte days (unless the baby is actually born on Christmas). I still plan on giving the normal b-day and Christmas presents to my neice. Plus, if she wants a bigger gift, there's more money to go towards that! I had it pretty crappy because my bday was always right before school started (now it's after school starts). I got school close for my bday most years but my sibilings got school clothes and bday presents!

Oops, did we just hijack your thread?!

Related to Shuttle Pickup and Drop-Off for Airport: My Dad's Plan for Saturday Night

1. How does the shuttle pickup and drop-off for airport service work?

The shuttle pickup and drop-off for airport service is a convenient option for travelers to get to and from the airport. Our shuttle will pick you up at your desired location and drop you off at the airport, or vice versa. All you have to do is make a reservation and provide your flight details.

2. How much does the shuttle pickup and drop-off for airport service cost?

The cost for our shuttle pickup and drop-off service varies depending on your location and the airport you are traveling to. Please contact us for a quote and to make a reservation.

3. Can I make a reservation for the shuttle pickup and drop-off service in advance?

Yes, we highly recommend making a reservation in advance to ensure availability. You can make a reservation by calling our customer service or booking online through our website.

4. What is the cancellation policy for the shuttle pickup and drop-off service?

If you need to cancel your reservation, please contact us at least 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 24 hours in advance may result in a partial refund or no refund at all.

5. Is the shuttle pickup and drop-off service available 24/7?

Our shuttle pickup and drop-off service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, please note that additional fees may apply for pickups or drop-offs during late-night or early-morning hours. Please contact us for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Morvin
  • bsaxman
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
debbieskitchenhelper
  • akrebecca