• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Be Proactive: My Experience Calling PC Solution Center for Show Issues

In summary, Kelly V and BethCooks4U had issues with their shows that were minor in comparison, but still worth calling. The wait time is worth it if something like this would happen and not be caught until "too late."
nldavis321
Gold Member
Last night I signed on to check on my fellow cheffers. Well, it is more than a GOOD thing that I did! I was reading a thread about someone forgetting to put in the host's cookbook reward for having over a $550 show. It reminded me that I had emailed the Solution Center over a week ago about the same matter and had yet to hear from them.

So, I called. Wait time was about 4 minutes. Not bad considering. Well, I was on the phone with a lovely lady for over 45 minutes trying to figure out WHY MY SHOW WAS ON HOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called and had to fixed over 3-4 days ago. This doesnt make any sense. We went over everything and it seemed that there were missing funds. MISSING FUNDS????

Well, long story much shorter than I went through....All of my guests were being charged DOUBLE for shipping!!! My show was scheduled to be CANCELED March 3. What if I didnt call? What would have happened? OHHHH IT WOULD HAVE BEEN CANCELED! UGH!

So glad I called.

I asked her if this was going to effect my first 30 day bonus. I mean, I want those PC Dollars!!! She told me when the show was held and submitted. WRONG! I was staring right at my info on PP3. Soooooo, she "fixed" that information. Needless to say I will be calling back in a couple days to make sure it is still "fixed."

I dont know what is going on over there, but they need to step up and get this worked out. I know it isnt the operators faults, and like I said, the lady I spoke with was lovely, but WOW! What a mess I would have had on my hands.

Fingers crossed they CORRECTLY and ACCURATELY give me those PC Dollars I have earned.

* IF IN DOUBT, CALL *

nldavis321 said:
* IF IN DOUBT, CALL *

ABSOLUTELY!!

The wait is worth it. If something like that would happen and not be caught until "too late" you can challenge it and they will look the situation over and fix it for you but if you can avoid going through that stress it's worth the wait time on the phone.

My issue yesterday was minor compared to yours: I just had a bridal show and my bride "co-host" PHD wasn't showing up. I called and they said there was no co-host. The bride got her benefits, my P3 showed her as getting them, the show said co-host. The operator finally said she could see that, yes, there was a co-host but she couldn't figure out where they put the co-host PHD number in the new system (and she did have someone helping her look). She called back later with the number for me.

They are so stressed with this new system. It will work out but it's so hard on all of us. Be patient and nice (not saying you weren't!!) when you call or email. We're all working together.

Have a question- how do I get a co-host into PP3? I put the one host in and forgot the friend she was co-hosting with. I look into it on PP3 trying to go back to summary, but didn't see where to add the co-host, maybe I just am not seing it? Any help help would be great, I am closing it out tomorrow.

Thanks-
Kelly V :chef:

BethCooks4U said:
ABSOLUTELY!!
My issue yesterday was minor compared to yours: I just had a bridal show and my bride "co-host" PHD wasn't showing up. I called and they said there was no co-host. The bride got her benefits, my P3 showed her as getting them, the show said co-host. The operator finally said she could see that, yes, there was a co-host but she couldn't figure out where they put the co-host PHD number in the new system (and she did have someone helping her look). She called back later with the number for me.

There are little bubble boxes you can check about 1/2 way down the page that gives you choices: Host, Consultant Acting as Host, Co-Host, Guest, Outside Order. If it helps, these are located just above where you enter the item #s.

Thanks Sharon! I will go look now!:chef:

Kelly V

I had something similar happen. I had a show that had not been shipped, & it had been 10-12 days! When I called they told me it had been put on hold b/c of a declined CC. & when I asked why I wasn't contacted, they told me they had sent an e-mail!! I received no e-mail!! HO seems to be slacking lately.

What is "Good Thing I Called Ho!"?

"Good Thing I Called Ho!" is a versatile kitchen tool offered by Pampered Chef. It is a handheld device that can be used to chop, dice, slice, and mince a variety of fruits, vegetables, and herbs.

How does "Good Thing I Called Ho!" work?

The blade of the "Good Thing I Called Ho!" is made of stainless steel and features a unique curved design that allows for efficient chopping and slicing. It also has a comfortable handle for easy grip and control while using the tool.

Is "Good Thing I Called Ho!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Good Thing I Called Ho!" is dishwasher safe. We recommend placing it on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results. However, it can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water.

What can I use "Good Thing I Called Ho!" for?

"Good Thing I Called Ho!" can be used for a variety of kitchen tasks, such as chopping onions, slicing tomatoes, mincing garlic, and even cutting through tougher foods like carrots and potatoes. It is a versatile tool that can save you time and effort in the kitchen.

Is "Good Thing I Called Ho!" safe to use?

Yes, "Good Thing I Called Ho!" is safe to use. It has a protective cover for the blade when not in use, and the handle is designed for a comfortable grip. However, as with any sharp kitchen tool, it is important to use caution and keep it out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
esavvymom