• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back with a Bang: My 30 Day Journey with the Pampered Chef!

In summary, "Back with a Bang: My 30 Day Journey with the Pampered Chef!" is a 30-day challenge created by Pampered Chef that provides daily tasks, tips, and support to help consultants jumpstart their business and reach their goals. The challenge works by sending daily tasks via email and providing a private Facebook group for additional support and resources. This challenge is open to all Pampered Chef consultants and is free of cost. Participating in this challenge can lead to a better understanding of your business, improved organization and time management skills, increased confidence, and potentially higher sales and bookings. It also provides the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from each other's experiences.
Boomerjojo
I recently re-joined the PC. I sold it for like 2 cooking shows and 2 catalog shows back in 2007. Well, anyway I have really been trying this time around because I love the products and I want to show people that I can do it!

My 30 day mark is Oct. 7. I submitted my second show today and I already hit $1500 in sales. I'm so excited about this because I am trying to earn those PC dollars! I am closing 3 more shows this week and it looks like it's going to be over $1000!!!:)

AWESOME!!!!!! Very excited for you. Isn't this an awesome business. Glad to hear it is going better for you this time around.

Thanks! Yes, my husband even told me that he can tell that I am putting more effort into it this time around! I just hope that I keep getting those bookings!

As long as you are excited you will. I just signed in March. I came back from conference with 1 show on the books. I made it my goal to be consistent. I need this to be an income for me. I have had a ton of shows since then, and currently have 14 shows on my calendar. If you talk about bookings and ask people to host, you will get them. DH and I were just talking about it the other day. I get 2-3 shows at every show. I have so many groups going right now that even if one or two of them fizzle out, it is totally ok. I would say of the 14 shows, I have about 8 different groups going. It's all about host coaching. Encourage them to invite from different groups, tell them the benefit to them (as the future past host) get them to tell their friends how easy it is.

Congratulations!

1. What is "Back with a Bang: My 30 Day Journey with the Pampered Chef!"?

"Back with a Bang" is a 30-day challenge created by Pampered Chef that helps you jumpstart your business and reach your goals by providing daily tasks, tips, and support.

2. How does the challenge work?

Each day, you will receive an email with a task to complete. These tasks will cover various areas of your business, such as booking parties, customer follow-ups, and social media marketing. There will also be a private Facebook group where you can connect with other participants and receive additional support and resources.

3. Is this challenge only for new consultants?

No, this challenge is open to all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of how long you have been with the company. It is designed to help all consultants improve their business and reach their goals.

4. Is there a cost to participate in the challenge?

No, there is no cost to participate in the challenge. It is a free program provided by Pampered Chef to support their consultants.

5. What can I expect to gain from participating in this challenge?

By participating in this challenge, you can expect to gain a better understanding of your business, improved organization and time management skills, increased confidence, and potentially higher sales and bookings. You will also have the opportunity to connect with other consultants and learn from each other's experiences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
gailz2
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chelynn
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chelynn