• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing Show by 30 Day Deadline: No Grace Period

In summary, all shows have to be closed by midnight on your 30 day mark in order for them to count towards your sales total.
topchef.heather
Am I correct that all shows have to be closed by midnight on my 30 day mark for them to count towards my sales total? You don't have a grace period like when closing by the 15th of the next month...to help eliminate "cheaters"?

There is no grace period for any incentives - all sales must be submitted by midnight central time of the deadline day.

Great thanks, I thought so, but wanted to make sure before it sneaks up on me.

topchef.heather said:
Am I correct that all shows have to be closed by midnight on my 30 day mark for them to count towards my sales total? You don't have a grace period like when closing by the 15th of the next month...to help eliminate "cheaters"?

Your are right, the date in your letter is your 30 day date, and all sales need to be in by 11:59 to count.

I'm not sure what you mean by eliminating cheaters?

Keep in mind it's 11:59 pm CST So if you live in a different time zone (not sure what time zone your part of TX is!) you should be aware of the time difference!

Works to my advantage since I'm on the East Coast, I get an extra hour ;)

kdangel518 said:
Keep in mind it's 11:59 pm CST So if you live in a different time zone (not sure what time zone your part of TX is!) you should be aware of the time difference!

Works to my advantage since I'm on the East Coast, I get an extra hour ;)

Yes, but your submission must FINISH before 12 mid CST--keep that in mind.

Yes, people have missed incentives by mere seconds.

BlessedWifeMommy said:
I'm not sure what you mean by eliminating cheaters?

Me neither. :confused: I can see how getting it submitted by 11:59 CST by the 30th day would eliminate cheaters. Not the other way around. :confused:

When is your 30th day Heather?

I think she's referring to people who have a show on their 31st day, but back-date it to the 30th and submit it in a grace period so that it still counts. That's why there's always a "held and submitted by" on incentives.

chefann said:
I think she's referring to people who have a show on their 31st day, but back-date it to the 30th and submit it in a grace period so that it still counts. That's why there's always a "held and submitted by" on incentives.

Yes, that is what I meant, adding extra orders or shows after the date... Thanks for clarifying Ann.

ChefJoyJ said:
Me neither. :confused: I can see how getting it submitted by 11:59 CST by the 30th day would eliminate cheaters. Not the other way around. :confused:

When is your 30th day Heather?

My 30th day is tomorrow, the 11th and I am in Central time, so I just figured I will wrap everything up after work tomorrow and get them submitted, and hope for the best!

Related to Closing Show by 30 Day Deadline: No Grace Period

1. What happens if I don't close my show by the 30 day deadline?

If you do not close your show by the 30 day deadline, you will not be eligible for the host rewards. This means you will not receive any free products or discounts based on the sales from your show.

2. Is there any grace period for closing my show?

No, there is no grace period for closing your show. It must be closed by the 30 day deadline to receive the host rewards.

3. Can I extend the deadline for my show?

Unfortunately, the 30 day deadline is set in place to ensure that all orders are processed and delivered in a timely manner. Therefore, the deadline cannot be extended.

4. What happens to my orders if my show is not closed by the deadline?

If your show is not closed by the deadline, any orders that were placed will still be processed and delivered, but you will not receive any host rewards for those orders.

5. Can I still earn host rewards if my show is closed after the deadline?

No, host rewards are only available for shows that are closed by the 30 day deadline. If your show is closed after the deadline, you will not receive any host rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
HealthNut
Replies
Views
Denarella
  • Becky0216
  • General Chat
Replies