• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

June Shows Closed Out: Sales Diaries and Commission Checks Explained

In summary, the consultant has closed out two June shows which were held and closed in June, but are not listed in the June monthly sales diary. The shows are listed in the July sales diary, but the consultant is hoping they will still count towards the June sell-a-thon since they were held and closed in June. The expert confirms that the shows will count towards the June sell-a-thon as long as they were submitted by July 5th. The individual performance tracker (IPT), found behind CC (Consultant's Corner), will show the shows under July sales, but they will still count for the June sell-a-thon if submitted by July 5th. The monthly sales diary in PP/P3 is based on submit
angmillar
I just closed out two June shows tonight. They were both held in June.

Now, when I do a P3 report and pull up June monthly sales diary, they aren't listed!! On the summaries of the shows, they show up as held and closed in June. But, they are listed in July sales diaries.

I'm guessing and hoping that they're in July monthly sales diary, since they'll be on my July commission checks, right? They'll still count toward the June sell-a-thon since they were held in June and closed before July 5th, right??

This is my first sell-a-thon, so I'm paranoid!!!

You turned them in in July, so they are not part of your June sales for your commission.

But yes, we have until July 5th for them to count for the Sell a Thon.

Double check your IPT to be sure.

You are correct!!! You are 100% right! You get paid for them for July and won't see the money until the 22nd but you will get credited for them for the sell-a-thon for June!:D ;)

What's IPT??

Thanks so much for helping!!

Individual Performance Tracker--It's behind CC (Consultant's Corner)

DebbieJ said:
Individual Performance Tracker--It's behind CC (Consultant's Corner)

Ah, okay. I know where that is, since I'm always checking it a day or so after I submit a show. I like to see my numbers go up!!

So, these two shows should show up under June, right?

Thanks so much!!! I would completely freak out if these didn't count, since they're putting me over $3000!!

angmillar said:
Ah, okay. I know where that is, since I'm always checking it a day or so after I submit a show. I like to see my numbers go up!!

So, these two shows should show up under June, right?

Thanks so much!!! I would completely freak out if these didn't count, since they're putting me over $3000!!

On your IPT they will show up in July sales - but if the date it shows as when received by HO is July 5th or sooner, it will count for the June Sellathon.

The monthly sales diary in PP/P3 is based on submit date. That's why those 2 shows come up on the July report - because you submitted them in July.

It can be confusing, when trying to reach a goal for an incentive.

Ah, thanks ladies!! I'm going to hit $3000 for June, and I was little freaked out by it all!!!

Thanks for the reassurance!

1. What is "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure"?

"Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" is a tool designed to help you make quick and accurate measurements in the kitchen. It is perfect for recipes that call for measurements in cups, tablespoons, and teaspoons.

2. How does "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" work?

This tool has multiple measurements engraved on its surface, allowing you to easily measure out different amounts without having to constantly switch between different measuring cups and spoons.

3. Is "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to preserve the longevity of the tool.

4. Can "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" be used for both dry and liquid ingredients?

Yes, "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" can be used for both dry and liquid ingredients. Its versatile design makes it suitable for measuring all types of ingredients.

5. Is "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" made of durable materials?

Yes, "Okay... Now I'm Not Sure" is made of high-quality, durable materials that can withstand regular use in the kitchen. It is designed to last for years to come.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbachen
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies