• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question

In summary, the conversation discusses the confusion over commission rates and estimated earnings in the Monthly Sales Diary report on P3. It is clarified that the commission rate increases when sales reach $750 in a month and the report is based on shows submitted in a month. It is also mentioned that the system takes into account when the $15k career sales milestone is reached. The conversation ends with a mention of the importance of paying attention to when shows close for incentives and commissions.
kam
Staff member
I am really confused.

I have a show that closed and shipped. The Commissionable Sales was 586.09. My commission would be $117.22 (in fact, that minus $2 is what was actually deposited).

But on P3, under Reports...Shows...Monthly Sales Diary, when it generates the report it shows estimated earnings as $134.80.

It is also shows my est earnings higher on my second show (which has not been submitted).

This seems like a nice tool to quickly view where you stand, but not if these numbers are weird. Maybe I am missing something....Does this do the same thing for others?

Thanks!

Once you hit $750 in sales - the commission jumps from 20% to 22% and so forth - therefore your first show may show one number but as you add more shows it will go up and be adjusted on your end of the month commission for the higher commission rate for all of your shows for that month.

First, make sure that you haven't checked the "reached $15k career sales" box. It's someplace in there (I have to reboot to start P3, so I can't give you specifics.)
Second- you get a commission boost if your commissionable sales are over $750 for the month. If your shows total $750, you'll get 22% instead of 20%. YAY!

I do not know why I had NO IDEA that my commission went up with sales within a month. I know my director showed me that chart.

I think I was looking at those $ figures - and the first ones in the list are pretty high - so I was probably just thinking I wouldn't get there. I also figured I was a long way off from 15k career sales. (Ann, I could not locate this in P3, but I will keep looking!)

So, now it makes sense. Which leads me to the next question. This is done by Calendar month? So my commission is computed on shows submitted between the 1st and actual last calendar day of each month?

Right now my shows are $586 + $832 = $1368 (which is 23% com. - which is what the Sales Diary is showing - yay!:) ). But my $832 show is not closed yet. So if that show does not close until November then my Oct is back to 20%.

I think I am really beginning to appreciate paying attention to when shows close...incentives, monthly specials, commissions - a lot to pay attention to!!!

(There is NO way I will let the show close any later than 10/31 since I need to qualify by then to get my SS 8" pan!)

Kathleen- don't stress yourself out looking for the 15k sales checkbox. I was misremembering something it from PP. P3 gets that info from HO, and it will actually include the date you achieved it on your monthly sales diary.And, yes, the commission is computed based on shows submitted in a month. So if your big October show doesn't close until November, that will affect both your October commission rate (downward) and November (upward), though it won't help you with the November sales incentive.

1. What is the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question?

The P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question is a tool provided by Pampered Chef to help consultants track their monthly sales and set goals for the upcoming month.

2. How do I access the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question?

You can access the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, click on the "My Business" tab and then select "Monthly Sales Diary" from the drop-down menu.

3. Can I customize the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question?

Yes, you can customize the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question to fit your specific business needs. You can add additional fields or categories, as well as change the time frame for your monthly sales tracking.

4. How often should I fill out the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question?

It is recommended to fill out the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question at least once a month, preferably at the end of each month. This will help you stay on track with your sales goals and make adjustments for the upcoming month if needed.

5. Is there a cost for using the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question?

No, the P3 Monthly Sales Diary Question is provided to consultants at no additional cost. It is a helpful tool to assist with tracking and growing your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nicki25
  • floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
Replies