• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling with P3: Need Help on Monthly Sales Diary

In summary, a monthly sales diary is a document that tracks sales and business activity for a specific month, including customer orders, expenses, and goals. It is important to track monthly sales in order to understand business performance, set realistic goals, and monitor progress. Creating a monthly sales diary can be done using a spreadsheet or notebook and should include information on all sales and expenses related to the business. This information can be used to identify patterns and trends, make informed decisions for improvement, and analyze expenses to increase profits.
nicki25
Silver Member
I am not sure trying to change to P3 at the end of the month was such a good idea. I have 6 shows that I am trying to get in and sent by tomorrow. Can someone tell me how to pull up the monthly sales diary in P3??? I see a spot that says monthly sales diary but can't do anything with it.

Click reports> Shows> Monthly Sales Diary. A screen should open that asks you what month, and which shows (All, submitted, or unsubmitted). Then click OK. It'll open in Acrobat Reader.

Thank you!!!! Thank you!!! I can not live without my monthly sales diary! Have a great day!!!

What is a monthly sales diary?

A monthly sales diary is a document used to track your sales and business activity for a specific month. It typically includes information such as customer orders, expenses, and goals for the month.

Why is it important to track my monthly sales?

Tracking your monthly sales is crucial for understanding the performance of your business and identifying areas where you may need to improve. It also allows you to set realistic goals for future months and monitor your progress.

How do I create a monthly sales diary?

To create a monthly sales diary, you can use a spreadsheet or a notebook. Start by setting up columns for date, customer name, order details, expenses, and any other relevant information. Make sure to fill in the information regularly throughout the month.

What should I include in my monthly sales diary?

Your monthly sales diary should include information on all sales and expenses related to your business. This can include customer orders, expenses for supplies, marketing costs, and any other relevant information. You can also include notes on your goals and any challenges you faced during the month.

How can I use my monthly sales diary to improve my business?

By regularly tracking your monthly sales, you can identify patterns and trends in your business. This information can help you make informed decisions on how to improve your sales and reach your goals. You can also use your monthly sales diary to analyze your expenses and find ways to cut costs and increase profits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • kam