• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Improve Sales Tracking? Try Using Monthly Sales Diaries!

In summary, "Just Want to Share an Idea" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can submit your own creative ideas for new products, recipes, or kitchen tips. You can submit your idea through their website or by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant. There is no limit to the number of ideas you can submit and if your idea is chosen and developed, you will receive credit and possibly other rewards. After submission, the idea will be reviewed and if selected, further development will take place with the possibility of it being featured in Pampered Chef products or materials.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I have not been on for a while. I have been busy working! :money:

Any way, I came up with a great idea for anyone who needs to verify your team's end of the month sales. Instead of asking your Consultants what their sales are, ask them to send you a copy their Monthly Sales Diary. That way you know you are getting the correct information and can actually verify they submitted the shows. I decided to do this since the tracker sometimes takes a while to update.

Hope this helps someone out there! :wink:</code>That sounds like a really great idea! Having the Monthly Sales Diary would be a great way to ensure accuracy and make sure you are getting accurate information. It's also a good way to stay on top of things and verify that all the shows were submitted. Thanks for the tip! :smiley:

What is "Just Want to Share an Idea"?

"Just Want to Share an Idea" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where you can submit your own creative ideas for new products, recipes, or kitchen tips.

How do I submit my idea?

You can submit your idea through our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply fill out the submission form and include as much detail as possible about your idea.

Is there a limit to the number of ideas I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of ideas you can submit. We encourage our customers to share any and all ideas they have!

Will I receive credit if my idea is chosen?

If your idea is chosen and developed into a product, recipe, or tip, you will receive credit on our website and in our catalog. You may also be eligible for a free product or other rewards.

What happens after I submit my idea?

After you submit your idea, our team will review it and determine if it is a good fit for Pampered Chef. If it is selected, you will be contacted for further development and your idea may be featured in our products or materials.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • PamperedK