• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have you ever had a surprisingly successful month in direct sales?

In summary, Janice had initially thought that the month was going to be a bust with only 4 scheduled shows due to a kitchen remodel. However, she ended up with all 4 shows holding, with 2 being over $1000 and 1 being over $1600. She also signed 1 new team member and her team signed another. Next month, she has a full schedule of 8 shows and only 2 spots left for June. She received a $2050 commission check last month and expects around $1600 this month. Although it may not seem like a lot to some, with 6 new team members this year, she is happy with the income and appreciates the security it brings. Despite not receiving
jwpamp
Well, I thought that this month was going to be a bust...I only had 4 shows scheduled (and it was ok with me, we are doing a total kitchen remodel). But what happened really got me excited and I wanted to share...I ended up with all 4 holding (that's nice), 1 was over $1000 and one was $1600 (of course one was $600 and had to mess up my $1000 show average for the year), one is still left to hold tonight.I signed 1 and one of my team signed 1 (her first), and I have a full schedule for next month (8) and only have 2 more spots for June.I got a $2050 commission check last month and should end up with around $1600 this month. I know that is not a lot for most of you, but with 6 new team members this year I am happy with the money considering all the training I have been doing. What is especially nice is the security the income brings. I can pay the house payment, car payment, electric and insurance bills with my check. Not that I need to, but if I had to I could...ah....it feels good....No Excellence Awards or Incentive Trip this year, but the peace that this brings is priceless! Thanks for letting me share :blushing:

That is alot Janice!! Congratulations!! What a great month you made out of one you thought was bust!!

Awesome Janice! Thanks for sharing such a great story!!!! :)

That's a lot to be proud of, Janice!! Way to go!!

Love your post! I think that you have A LOT to be proud and excited about!

Congatulations Janice! That is an awesome month!

Congrats on an awesome month!!!

Congratulations on TWO amazing months and I think those are amazing commission checks... I long to be consistent enough to get that size check each and every month... or bigger! And $1000 show average??? WAHOO!

What is "Not Too Bad After All..."?

"Not Too Bad After All..." is a line of kitchen products from Pampered Chef that are designed to make meal prep and cooking easier and more enjoyable. These products are made with high-quality materials and are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.

Are the products in the "Not Too Bad After All..." line dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the products in the "Not Too Bad After All..." line are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Just make sure to follow the care instructions for each individual product to ensure its longevity.

Can I use these products for both cooking and serving?

Absolutely! Our "Not Too Bad After All..." products are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. They are designed to be both functional and stylish, so you can use them to cook your meals and then bring them straight to the table for serving.

Do you offer a warranty for the "Not Too Bad After All..." products?

Yes, all of the products in the "Not Too Bad After All..." line come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Where can I purchase "Not Too Bad After All..." products?

You can purchase "Not Too Bad After All..." products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant, through our website, or through a local Pampered Chef party. You can also find our products in select retail stores. Contact us for more information on where to purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • cincychef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
Replies