• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Just Have to Share... and Praise God and Ask You to Praise Him With

In summary, "I Just Have to Share... and Praise God and Ask You to Praise Him With" is a phrase commonly used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their enthusiasm and gratitude for the brand and its products. It is not a registered trademark and can be used by anyone to share their excitement and thankfulness for Pampered Chef.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I just have to share... and praise God and ask you to Praise Him with me!
I had my biggest month ever ... $9307!!!! I'm just blown away. I had two fundraisers, one little at around 500 and one much better at 2957. I also had a show that was 1947. My team also did over $5k this month. I'm just so thankful and grateful. Thanks to each one of you who is always encouraging and helping! Now I need to ramp up my October and November!
Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!

Way to go!!!! :D

awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

WOO HOO!!! How awesome!! :chef: :party:

Awesome!!!

That is really amazing!! Thank you Jesus for Quiverfull's continued success! She's an inspiration and a blessing.

That is FABULOUS!! Way to go!!!

WOW! Congratulations!

That is GREAT!! Congrats!

Thanks everyone. I'm still just amazed!

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

God Rocks!!! You too!!! You worked hard, I can tell from your post! Congratulations!!!

Related to I Just Have to Share... and Praise God and Ask You to Praise Him With

1. What is "I Just Have to Share... and Praise God and Ask You to Praise Him With"?

"I Just Have to Share... and Praise God and Ask You to Praise Him With" is a popular phrase used by Pampered Chef consultants to express their excitement and gratitude for the products and experiences they have with the company.

2. Why do Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase?

Pampered Chef consultants use this phrase as a way to share their enthusiasm for the brand and its products with others. It also serves as a reminder to give thanks and praise to God for the opportunities and blessings that come with being a part of the Pampered Chef community.

3. Does "I Just Have to Share... and Praise God and Ask You to Praise Him With" have a specific meaning?

There is no specific meaning behind the phrase, but it is typically used in reference to positive experiences with Pampered Chef and the products they offer.

4. Can I use this phrase even if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, anyone can use this phrase to express their gratitude and excitement for the brand and its products, whether they are a consultant or not.

5. Is "I Just Have to Share... and Praise God and Ask You to Praise Him With" a trademark of Pampered Chef?

No, this phrase is not a registered trademark of Pampered Chef. It is simply a commonly used expression among consultants to share their love for the brand and its products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • khergatt
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • AnnieBee
  • General Chat
Replies