• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers Needed and a Praise, Too!

In summary, Kristy's mother had two major surgeries within the past two weeks and is now struggling with physical therapy and rehab. A pastor in Florida has offered to pay for the family's trip to see her, and Kristy is grateful.
khergatt
As many of you may know, my mom had two MAJOR surgeries within the last two weeks. After the first surgery, they had quite a bit of difficulty getting her off of the ventilator. She is doing better now, but is getting depressed because physical therapy and rehab isn't going as she would like. She may also end up back in the hospital due to an infection and one of her incisions not healing properly. There is a possibility that she will have to have another surgery because of this! (I ask that you would keep all this in your prayers, too!)

My request is this . . . Please pray that my hubby and I can have a financial miracle and find a way to go to Florida this November to see her. We want to drive down (from Ohio) with the kids to cheer her up during this VERY long recovery and rehab process. We know that it would really help to lift her spirits and the sooner we can tell her, the longer she could look forward to it! It will truly take a miracle! (I quit my full-time job in April to care for my ill FIL right after we bought a house so that he could live with us. It was always planned for him to move in with us, but no one realized how ill he was. It was impossible for me to keep my job and care for him. However, this means we have a house payment that we didn't have before and I had very little income!) Things are tight!

There is a praise, too, though! I sent an email out to a group of friends and family that have been praying for my mom. In it I included a request that they pray for God to provide a way for me to see my mom. After it was sent, I received an email from a pastor (in Florida) that is going to give us $500 towards our trip!!! That is awesome! God is already at work!

It was so fitting because this morning the message at church was about God doing the impossible. Pastor talked about how NOTHING is impossible with God. It is so true! I am excited to see how HE works the rest of this out!!

Thanks!

Praise the Lord for your small miracle. We all have to be reminded that God hears us,
and does answer our prayers.

You and your family will be in my prayers.

Kristy~

That is so encouraging to see God already working for your family to go visit your mom!

Prayers for her health...and for God to move in a mighty way financially so you guys can go visit her, and that HE is given the glory for it!

What a wonderful gift Kristi!

It is so wonderful to see God already working in your lives. He will answer all our prayers.

I will continue to pray for your mother, and the rest of you.

What is "Prayers Needed and a Praise, Too!"?

"Prayers Needed and a Praise, Too!" is a faith-based cookbook featuring recipes, stories, and prayers from Pampered Chef consultants and customers.

Who is the target audience for this cookbook?

The target audience for "Prayers Needed and a Praise, Too!" is anyone who enjoys cooking and wants to incorporate faith and positivity into their meals. It is also a great gift for those in need of some spiritual encouragement.

Are all the recipes in this cookbook specifically for religious holidays or occasions?

No, the recipes in "Prayers Needed and a Praise, Too!" are suitable for any occasion and can be enjoyed by anyone, regardless of their religious beliefs.

Are there any dietary restrictions or preferences taken into account in this cookbook?

Yes, "Prayers Needed and a Praise, Too!" includes a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions and preferences, such as vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options.

Can I purchase this cookbook in stores or only through Pampered Chef consultants?

You can purchase "Prayers Needed and a Praise, Too!" through Pampered Chef consultants or on our website. It is not available in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
nikked
  • chefpenny99
  • General Chat
Replies