• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Praise & Prayer: My Daughter's Heart Defect Cured at 14 Years Old

In summary, "Praise & Prayer for Dd" is a monthly event where the community gathers to celebrate and give thanks for the products, pray for the business and customers, and fellowship. It typically occurs on the last Friday of the month, but the date may vary. Everyone is welcome to participate, and there is no specific format, but it usually involves worship, a message, and prayer for specific needs and requests. Prayer requests can be submitted in person, through the online community, or via email and will be kept confidential.
aried
Gold Member
My DD has just saw her cardiologist for the last time! She is 14 yrs. old. She is cured! She was born with a heart defect that her pulmonic valve (between heart & lungs) did not open all the way. At 4 months of age she had a heart cath and a balloon plasty. They put in a balloon to stretch open the valve. Today she has a normal murmur that kids her age has. The doctors said usually there is leakage (with this type of case) because the valve is usually thick when they do this procedure or the valve is torn. Hers was normal just not opening! Praise the Lord!

Please put her on your prayer list because she is having headaches everyday and has some dizziness. She goes back tomorrow to see the doctor with DH tomorrow while I am gone. She has been on a muscle relaxant 10mg. So I don't know if they will up the dose, she also has a hard falling asleep.

Thanks, Ann R.

She will be in my thoughts & prayers!:)

GREAT news Ann! Now let's get rid of the headaches ~ I'll being praying for her!

Kitchen2u said:
GREAT news Ann! Now let's get rid of the headaches ~ I'll being praying for her!

yeahthat.gif

Great news :)
Thoughts and prayers coming your way :)

She will be in my prayers I hope her appointment goes well. Keep up posted.

1. What is "Praise & Prayer for Dd"?

"Praise & Prayer for Dd" is a special event where we come together as a community to celebrate and give thanks for our amazing products and to pray for our business and our customers. It's a time for fellowship, encouragement, and reflection.

2. How often does "Praise & Prayer for Dd" occur?

This event occurs once a month, usually on the last Friday of the month. However, the date may vary depending on holidays or other important events.

3. Who can participate in "Praise & Prayer for Dd"?

Everyone is welcome to participate in "Praise & Prayer for Dd"! Whether you are a consultant, a customer, or simply interested in learning more about our products and community, we would love to have you join us.

4. Is there a specific format for "Praise & Prayer for Dd"?

While there is no set format, typically the event begins with a time of worship and praise, followed by a short devotional or message. We then take time to pray for our business, our customers, and any specific needs or requests that have been submitted. The event usually ends with a time of fellowship and light refreshments.

5. How can I submit a prayer request for "Praise & Prayer for Dd"?

You can submit a prayer request by filling out a form at our monthly meetings or by contacting one of our event organizers. You can also submit a request through our online community or by emailing us directly. All requests will be kept confidential and will be lifted up during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies
Views
Ann F
  • ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies