• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayer Request for My Daughter Lucy

In summary, Lucy has been experiencing troubles with her ears. Her tubes were supposed to be replaced in January, but the surgery never happened. She is now seeing a new doctor and is experiencing fluid buildup in her ears. She was prescribed drops for her ears and is currently struggling with fluid in both ears. Additionally, she recently had strep throat and is now experiencing bleeding at the site of an incision on her hip. Teresa requests prayers for Lucy and hopes for an improvement in her health.
whiteyteresa
In January - we were told that Lucy's tubes in her both ears were non-functioning. She was to have them replace on March 14 at the same time her plastic surgeon did the bone graphing in her mouth (Lucy has been seeing this doctor since she was only 16 days old - she was born with a cleft lip/palate - she is now 8 years old ). Well the tubes were never put in. And I have never heard back from that doctor so Lucy will be seeing Dr. Villanueva this coming Tuesday, May 6th. But any way, Lucy is experiencing troubles with her ears right now. Three nights ago, I went into her room to kiss her and her left side of her face was very wet. Went, got a flashlight, look and you wouldn't believe what I saw. Her whole ear was full of fluid. And I do mean FULL. Dripping down the side of her face and down her neck. I woke her up and she said that she wasn't in any pain, but WOW, so much fluid. I cleaned it up and she went back to bed. The next morning, I called her regular doctor and got her an appointment for after school. The doctor said that, Yes, this can happen after tubes fall out. He gave us some drops for the ears. Well, she woke up this morning and the right ear is now having fluid coming out of it. She is miserable, this stuff is dripping down her neck, getting into her hair - which is hard to comb then. But that is not all, and the reason for these request. Lucy just came to be at about 9pm and was crying because as she was pulling her pj's down to go to the bathroom before going to bed, she saw some blood on the site of her incision on her hip. The one end of the incision is bleeding a little. I put some antibiotic cream on it and will have the nurse at her school to look at it tomorrow. She has been great with Lucy.

This little girl has been through sooooo much, she is amazing, she puts up with so much. I want her to stop having so many medical problems. 2 1/2 weeks ago she had strep throat. She missed another day of school because of that.

Sorry to go on and on, but I pray for this little girl every night that things would get better for her but now I thought that I would ask for more prayers for her.

Thanks to all, I know I can count on you.

Teresa

Awwww, poor little sweetie - praying for her right now! Also praying you get some answers and relief from all of the medical issues!

Sending hugs your way & prayers for both of you! :angel:

Poor little thing! Tell her to hang in there!! We're all praying for her!

It amazes me how strong kids can be! Anytime I am sick and miserable, I think, wow, my niece was just sick (cause usually she has been) I wonder if this is what she had, and wow, if she did, I'm amazed she wasn't just bawling her eyes out!

You hang in there too!

whiteyteresa said:
In January - we were told that Lucy's tubes in her both ears were non-functioning. She was to have them replace on March 14 at the same time her plastic surgeon did the bone graphing in her mouth (Lucy has been seeing this doctor since she was only 16 days old - she was born with a cleft lip/palate - she is now 8 years old ). Well the tubes were never put in. And I have never heard back from that doctor so Lucy will be seeing Dr. Villanueva this coming Tuesday, May 6th. But any way, Lucy is experiencing troubles with her ears right now. Three nights ago, I went into her room to kiss her and her left side of her face was very wet. Went, got a flashlight, look and you wouldn't believe what I saw. Her whole ear was full of fluid. And I do mean FULL. Dripping down the side of her face and down her neck. I woke her up and she said that she wasn't in any pain, but WOW, so much fluid. I cleaned it up and she went back to bed. The next morning, I called her regular doctor and got her an appointment for after school. The doctor said that, Yes, this can happen after tubes fall out. He gave us some drops for the ears. Well, she woke up this morning and the right ear is now having fluid coming out of it. She is miserable, this stuff is dripping down her neck, getting into her hair - which is hard to comb then. But that is not all, and the reason for these request. Lucy just came to be at about 9pm and was crying because as she was pulling her pj's down to go to the bathroom before going to bed, she saw some blood on the site of her incision on her hip. The one end of the incision is bleeding a little. I put some antibiotic cream on it and will have the nurse at her school to look at it tomorrow. She has been great with Lucy.

This little girl has been through sooooo much, she is amazing, she puts up with so much. I want her to stop having so many medical problems. 2 1/2 weeks ago she had strep throat. She missed another day of school because of that.

Sorry to go on and on, but I pray for this little girl every night that things would get better for her but now I thought that I would ask for more prayers for her.

Thanks to all, I know I can count on you.

Teresa

Father I just pray that you wrap this child in your healing arms and cover her with your love and peace. This child is suffering and we know that you have a special place in your heart for little children. Please be with her doctors, and give her complete relief from the medical issues that are upon her. It is written in your word that by His stripes, we are healed, and we claim and recieve that healing for little Lucy in Jesus' name and we praise You for Your glory, goodness and healing touch.

Be with Lucy and her family, touch them with the peace that passes all understanding and give them grace and surround them with your love, Lord.

Amen!

Prayers and hugs for you and your beautiful little girl.

THANK YOU everyone

I have spent 15 minutes trying to clean up the mess on both sides of her ears and neck. (Sorry for TMI) She is so miserable.

Thanks again.

Oh, Teresa, I am so sorry for all she is going through. You will be in my thoughts and prayers - I hope you get some answers soon.

Sending healing prayers your way!

My prayers & thoughts are with you both,,,

I'm praying for her right now too!

How is Lucy doing these days?

I have not seen Teresa on in awhile, I hope everything is ok.....

I am sorry for not updating but it has been crazy around here

Took Lucy on Tuesday to her NEW ENT doctor and he said that she does need to have new tubes put in but we need to clear up the infection first. She goes back to him in 2 weeks. Her hearing in the left ear is almost gone - he believe that she will regain most of it after the infection is clear and then more after the tube is put in. He said that this situation should have never happen. Lucy is still amazing. She needs to have more drops in the ear each day and she is on more medication for the infection. She doesn't complain at all.

Thanks for asking about her. I wish you could meet her, she would touch your heart very easily.

Thank You again.

Teresa

:chef:

Lucy had her next appointment today with her GREAT ENT doctor.

She is doing great.

Lucy will have new tubes put in on Tuesday, June 17th at 8am

The last ENT dr wouldn't let Lucy go swimming so she hasn't gone swimming the last two year. Well this dr will give a prescription for us to get custom made ear plugs so that she CAN go swimming this year.

I missed this the first time around. Glad Lucy is doing better, it is so heartwrenching when the little ones are sick and hurting :(

whiteyteresa said:
Lucy had her next appointment today with her GREAT ENT doctor.

She is doing great.

Lucy will have new tubes put in on Tuesday, June 17th at 8am

The last ENT dr wouldn't let Lucy go swimming so she hasn't gone swimming the last two year. Well this dr will give a prescription for us to get custom made ear plugs so that she CAN go swimming this year.

That is GREAT!! Tell Lucy I say Hi!

1. How can I submit a prayer request for my daughter Lucy?

To submit a prayer request for your daughter Lucy, you can fill out the form on our website or contact our customer service team directly. We also have a dedicated prayer line that you can call to leave your request.

2. Will my daughter's name be shared publicly during the prayer request?

No, we respect your privacy and will not share your daughter's name or personal information publicly. All prayer requests are kept confidential within our prayer team and only shared with those who have committed to praying for your daughter.

3. How long will it take for my daughter's prayer request to be answered?

There is no set timeline for when a prayer request will be answered. Our prayer team will continue to pray for your daughter until we receive an update from you that the prayer has been answered or the situation has improved. We believe that prayer is a continuous process and will stand with you in faith until we see results.

4. Can I provide updates on my daughter's situation after submitting a prayer request?

Yes, we encourage you to provide updates on your daughter's situation so that our prayer team can continue to pray specifically and effectively. You can update your request by contacting our customer service team or by filling out the form on our website.

5. Will my daughter's prayer request be shared with anyone outside of Pampered Chef?

No, your daughter's prayer request will only be shared with our internal prayer team. We do not share prayer requests with anyone outside of our organization. We take confidentiality very seriously and want you to feel comfortable sharing your prayer needs with us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • Lisa/ChefBear