• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why is My Daughter Lucy Sick? Prayers Appreciated

In summary, A mother shares that her daughter has been experiencing a mysterious medical issue that has caused her stomach pain, fever, and other symptoms. Doctors are unsure of the cause but have ruled out anything serious. The mother asks for extra prayers for her daughter and shares that she is a brave and amazing girl. Others offer their prayers and support, including playing games with the daughter and sending her gifts. The mother updates that her daughter's fever has finally gone down and thanks everyone for their prayers. She continues to ask for prayers and support as they work to find the cause of her daughter's illness.
whiteyteresa
I have mention in a previous post that my daughter has a medical problem - I had her to the doctors last night and they don't know what it is - they are calling it a virus :confused: Most of the test results are coming back as normal :) but a few are coming back uncertain. They can't explain it. They have told me that they are almost positive that it isn't serious, but she is miserable, stomach hurts, fever, gagging a lot but nothing coming up :yuck: sorry for so much info, dizzy, headache, and even her right eye is hurting.

So please say an extra prayer for her, she is an amazing little girl :angel: and she has been through/seen more than I have - and she is so brave and she keeps telling me that she will be fine, the only thing that is upsetting her is that she can't go to school - she needs to be fever free for 24 hours before returning to school.

Thank you all

~

Teresa,
My prayers are with Lucy....tell her she has to get better, so she can help mommy with her shows....;)

Praying for you and your little girl...

You both are in my prayers. Hope she feels better soon.

Thanks Ginger

I told Lucy what you said - she is sitting beside me on my bed and we have been playing Pogo Bingo Luau - she loves this game - she asked me if I sent you the pictures of her in the shirts that you sent her - I said no - so I am going to find them on my other computer and send them to you. Thanks

~

I'll be keeping both of you in prayer.

whiteyteresa said:
Thanks Ginger

I told Lucy what you said - she is sitting beside me on my bed and we have been playing Pogo Bingo Luau - she loves this game - she asked me if I sent you the pictures of her in the shirts that you sent her - I said no - so I am going to find them on my other computer and send them to you. Thanks

~

I LOVE Bingo Luau myself, right now I'm hooked on the NEW Solitaire one with the ships.....;)

We'll be praying she's totally better in no time!

Ginger428 said:
I LOVE Bingo Luau myself, right now I'm hooked on the NEW Solitaire one with the ships.....;)

Ginger

is that the one only club members only???

~

whiteyteresa said:
Ginger

is that the one only club members only???

~

Yes...I didnt know they had the new bingo on the other!

Update - Lucy's fever finally went down late last night or should I say early this morning - I woke up about 4am and noticed the time and I checked on her and she wasn't burning up (before she was hard to touch because she felt very hot to touch - and I mean it was uncomfortable to touch her that hot) but she has been a sleep now for about 5 hours straight - more that her and I have gotten in the last few days.

Now just hope the doctors can find what is wrong

Thank You all for your prayers - it means a lot to me

Teresa

~

We'll keep praying, Teresa. Get rest whenever you can. We don't want you getting sick just as she's getting her energy back.

Rae, I am - I am having Lucy sleep in my bed, so that I don't have to get up and keep checking on her, all I have to do is reach out and touch her. I am praying that I don't get down right now either, to much to do so I am resting all I can do

Trish1953
I tried to PM you but I can't get it to send - I told the doctor about that because my older son (24) has those and just wanted to make sure, she told me that the blood work would have showed something and Lucy passed the light test

Thanks everyone

~

Prayers to you and your family! Stay strong!

Saying prayers for your daughter and your family!!!

Glad to hear her fever came down a bit and that she was able to rest last night. Prayers that God will lead you and the doctors in the right direction to find out what's wrong!

What is "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" about?

"Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" is a collection of heartfelt and uplifting prayers written specifically for daughters. These prayers cover a variety of topics, such as protection, guidance, and blessings for your daughter.

Who is the author of "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy"?

The author of "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" is not specified as it is a collective work created by the Pampered Chef team. However, the prayers are inspired by the love and devotion of parents for their daughters.

Can I personalize the prayers for my daughter's name?

Yes, the prayers in "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" are written in a way that allows for personalization. You can easily insert your daughter's name into the prayers to make them more meaningful and special for her.

Is "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" available in other formats besides print?

Currently, "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" is only available in print format. However, you can easily access and read the prayers on your electronic devices by scanning the QR code provided in the book.

Can I use "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" for other special occasions besides everyday prayers?

Yes, the prayers in "Prayers for My Daughter Lucy" can be used for various special occasions, such as birthdays, graduations, or any other milestone in your daughter's life. They offer words of love, encouragement, and blessings for any important moment in your daughter's journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
Chef Michelle D