• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength

In summary, "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" is a heartwarming book about a parent's journey with their daughter Lucy, who has shown immense courage and strength in the face of challenges. The author wishes to remain anonymous and the story is a true one. It is appropriate for readers of all ages, but may be most impactful for children and young adults. The book can be purchased on the Pampered Chef website, through a consultant, or at select bookstores and online retailers.
whiteyteresa
I wasn't going to post this but I am so proud of my daughter so here it is

http://www.times-news.com/local/local_story_115134458.html

My daughter Lucy has been through more in her 7 years, then I have been in my 44 years.

She has such great self esteem and I am proud of her wanting to do everything.

The song 'In my daughter's eyes' from Martina McBride is my favorite and means so much to me. She sings it to me and that in itself makes my day.

~

Congratulations to you and your daughter! You should be proud, and I'm glad to hear about it. :)

Aww! That is so awesome!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks for sharing! Tell her we are all doing the happy dance for her!!!

That's SOOOOOOOOO cool! You ought to be a PROUD Mommy!

Congrats!
Ginny

KellyTheChef said:
Thanks for sharing! Tell her we are all doing the happy dance for her!!!

Lucy says Thank You , she loves those little people doing their dance

She is laughing so much and she won't let me change the page so I have to open another window so I can see what else is going on.

Thank You

~

That is SOOOO cool, Teresa! Congrats to your whole family!:)

bananahuge.gif

Now I have to open a new window, I hope my laptop can handle this

Lucy is laughing so much, I am not sure how to get her into bed now

Thank you all so much

~

Related to Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength

1. What is "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength"?

"Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" is a heartwarming book written by a proud parent about their daughter Lucy, who has shown immense courage and strength in the face of challenges.

2. Who is the author of "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength"?

The author of "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" is a parent who wishes to remain anonymous, but has written this book to share the incredible story of their daughter Lucy.

3. Is "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" a true story?

Yes, "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" is a true story about a parent's journey with their daughter Lucy, who has shown immense bravery and resilience in the face of challenges.

4. What age range is "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" appropriate for?

"Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" is appropriate for readers of all ages, but may be most impactful for children and young adults who can relate to Lucy's story and learn from her strength and courage.

5. Where can I purchase "Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength"?

"Proud Parent of Lucy~"My Daughter Lucy: A Story of Courage and Strength" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find it at select bookstores and online retailers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • whiteyteresa