• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hbot - a Touching Story of Mothers, Daughters and Hope

In summary, Stacey Davidson took her daughter Tori to Fitchburg, Wisconsin, to undergo Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy in an attempt to cure her of a condition that conventional medicine had failed to diagnose. The therapy worked, and Tori is now a healthy 10-year-old.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
In Madison, Wisconsin, Shannon Kenitz is the mother of a special child. Grace was born with a genetic disorder and doctors did not give her much hope. Shannon didn't listen to the experts, though, and when she heard about HBOT, against doctor's wishes, took Grace to Florida for HBOT treatment. The improvement was striking, so the Kenitz family became the driving force in opening A Place of Grace, the Hyberbaric Oxygen Therapy center in Fitchburg, Wisconsin, where I did my therapy a little more than a year ago.Briefly, the concept of HBOT is that breathing pure oxygen, under pressure, increases blood oxygenation and as a result, more oxygen is delivered to the body. In my case, the increased oxygenation was to assist in the removal of potentially fatal infections.In the case of children, HBOT is being used to treat a number of conditions, from genetic disorders to autism.Stacey Davidson is the mother of Gracin, from Tennessee. Gracin was born with a genetic disorder called 1p36 deletion syndrome. She was born with dysmorphic features, a weak cry, and rocker bottom feet. Stacey also discovered HBOT, and brought Gracin to Fitchburg, where she met Grace, and took the therapy. Gracin has also made remarkable improvement with HBOT.The touching stories of these remarkable mothers and their daughters was told today in a special assignment by the Madison NBC affiliate. You can watch http://video.nbc15.madison.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=3135331&h1=VIDEO%3A%20Hyperbaric%20Chamber%2011-13-08&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=40656&LaunchPageAdTag=News&fvCatNo=&backgroundImageURL=&activePane=info&rnd=5209869, from the NBC Affiliate in Madison, Wisconsin.A little better than a year ago, in preparation for a type of surgery that had a higher level of risk than most, I underwent an experimental therapy called Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, sometimes shortened to HBOT, at a clinic in Fitchburg, Wisconsin. There is no doubt of the positive difference the therapy had in my surgery and recovery. (You might have read the story in this thread.)

Last edited:
I'll be watching it later. Thanks KG.

Thanks, KG. I know my sister-in-law's mother had HBOT to help with pain in association with her advanced cancer. I think it helped ease her pain. She was the sweetest lady who had escaped Poland from the Nazi's. She later worked at Bethleham Steel in Buffalo and did not miss a day of work in her 20 years!! A little lady with the silent strength of a giant! Mary passed away earlier this year and was in her early 80's.

I have a customer that gave birth to a healthy baby girl but when she was given her immunization shots at 4 months old, she became catatonic. Conventional medicine has not worked for this child so a few years back her parents decided to take a more holistic approach. Tori is now 10 and is able to stand with help. Her family and friends grow foods and can them so she can have foods with no additives. They are extremely careful with her diet and it has made the biggest difference for her.

The doctors can not give the parents a diagnosis, but it is felt that her body was not able to get rid of the metals that are contained in shots.

It makes me wonder if HBOT might be something to help her.

Consult with a physician first, but be aware, HBOT is still in its infancy and there are a lot of skeptics out there. My oral surgeon was a skeptic until he saw my blood flow. He's investigating it in more detail now.

bump.gif
for the Saturday morning mothers to see.

Thanks for sharing, KG. I'm for anything that makes it possible for you to spend a little more time with us.

1. What is "Hbot" about?

"Hbot" is a heartwarming story about the bond between mothers and daughters, and how they find hope and strength through difficult times. It follows the journey of a mother who discovers the healing powers of hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) for her daughter with special needs.

2. Is "Hbot" based on a true story?

Yes, "Hbot" is based on a true story. The author, a mother herself, was inspired by her own daughter's experience with HBOT and wanted to share their journey with others.

3. What is hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT)?

HBOT is a medical treatment in which a patient breathes 100% oxygen in a pressurized chamber, allowing oxygen to dissolve into the bloodstream and reach all areas of the body. It is used to treat various medical conditions, including neurological disorders, chronic pain, and wound healing.

4. Is the book suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Hbot" is appropriate for readers of all ages. However, it may be most relatable for mothers and daughters, as it focuses on their relationship.

5. Where can I purchase "Hbot"?

"Hbot" is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website, as well as major online retailers such as Amazon and Barnes & Noble. It may also be available at select bookstores.

Back