• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Totally off Topic but Need Your Help

In summary, KG came up with a great idea for Halloween costumes- costumes that are both easy to make and funny. She and her husband will be dressed as doctors, and their daughter will be dressed as a skeleton. Everyone here really enjoyed the thread, and it was great to see everyone's ideas.
whiteyteresa
I need help thinking of some names for mine and my husbands Halloween costumes.

I told you that last week Lucy was sick – well now I am –mostly sinuses – this Friday is Lucy’s elementary school’s Fall Fun Night. I agreed over a month ago to work the Nacho stand. But now I am down with this and I still want to help at school

So here is my idea – I would dress up as a Doctor and wear scrubs and I mask (this way I wouldn’t breath on anyone) then my husband will be a NURSE – white skirt, white turtle neck shirt, white panty hose and white shoes (I have a old time nurses hat that Lucy wore a few years ago for a March of Dimes event) My cousin is giving me one of her old bras, I have a gray wig, He has a mustache and he is NOT shaving.

Just a little more information before coming up with names

Lucy is going to be a ghostly skeleton

Her name is going to be “Gertrude – the Friendly Ghostly Skeleton”

My husband’s name is Whitey

The school’s name is Parkside Elementary

The school’s mascot is a Lion

The colors of the school is blue and gold

So please help me come up with some clever names

I love Halloween and this is the first time I dressed up in a long time

I will try to post a picture if my husband lets me take one

Thanks

~

Since when is off topic a problem around here? It's the On Topic threads lately that are getting annoying.I'm about to go climbing a ladder to measure a bunch of...oh, Hell, you don't want to know. I'll put my addled little brain to it while I'm hanging around the sign post.

I love the doctor/nurse idea! I remember one year, my husband was a "black-eyed pea"...he put black make up around one eye and taped maksing tape in the shape of a "P" on his shirt! It was easy and people laughed!
Since your daughter is a skeleton, you could go the very easy route and be a pair of ghosts or mummys....you could be the "Mommy mummy" and "Daddy mummy":eek:

whiteyteresa said:
So here is my idea – I would dress up as a Doctor and wear scrubs and I mask (this way I wouldn’t breath on anyone) then my husband will be a NURSE – white skirt, white turtle neck shirt, white panty hose and white shoes (I have a old time nurses hat that Lucy wore a few years ago for a March of Dimes event) My cousin is giving me one of her old bras, I have a gray wig, He has a mustache and he is NOT shaving.
He can be...

Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o NURSE!

Hello%20Nurse.JPG

and you can be Dr. Otto von Scratchansniff

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/13/Doctor_Otto_Scratchansniff.gif

But, KG- other than you and me, who else would get the joke? (BTW, there's a lousy new show on Nickelodeon called "Back to the Barnyard." I've seen it a couple of times just because I was too lazy to change the channel on Saturday morning while online. One of the characters has GOT to be voiced by the same actor who did Yakko, because it sounds exactly like Yakko. It's disturbing.)

I would get the joke too.

What are we going to do tonight, KG?
Same thing we do every night - try to take over the world!

http://www.floorburnerz.com/Images/PinkyBrain-01.jpgAre you pondering what I'm pondering?

I think so, but how are we going to get the monkey into the octopus suit?

I'd get the joke. I'd be the person who started giggling uncontrollably every time I saw you. Then, I'd spend most of the evening explaining why I was giggling. Story of my life.

Another thread successfully hijacked.

OK- back to Teresa's original question.
How about Nurse Parks (from Parkside) and Dr. Lyon (lion, get it?).

I think Dr. Lyon is just dandy.hehehehehehehehehe

*snort*What are they putting in your water today, KG?

It was in a prescription from Dr. Dan D. Lyon.

Here's a good one- Dr. Lyon could specialize in plastic surgery. Just not well, since the nurse won't be pretty and the skeleton could be a liposuction gone wrong. :)

Thank You all this was great

I love the idea of Nurse Parks and Dr. Lyons

Thanks so much everyone

Tomorrow morning I am going to make our name tags

My husband really like the fact that he got NEW White tennis shoes out of this but he said that he is not sure about the hose

Thanks again

I love this website and everyone here - this is a GREAT place to be

~

Hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o, Noice!

Hey KG, just noticed your high show total. Should I even DARE to ask what NYFB means? LOL I think I have a pretty good idea..

That goes back to last Spring. It was a time of great turmoil on the board.And you're probably right.

Yes, I remember the turmoil. So glad that it's gone and it feels like home again :D

1. Can I use Pampered Chef products to make non-cooking related items?

Yes, many of our products have versatile uses and can be used for various DIY and crafting projects. For example, our stoneware can be used to make homemade candles or our silicone molds can be used to create custom soaps.

2. Do you have any recommendations for cleaning and maintaining Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! We have specific cleaning instructions for each product on our website, and we also offer a variety of cleaning products and tools to help keep your Pampered Chef items in top condition.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products as gifts?

Yes, we have a wide selection of gift sets and customizable options for any occasion. You can also purchase e-gift cards for your loved ones to pick out their own Pampered Chef products.

4. Are there any exclusive offers or discounts for Pampered Chef consultants?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to special discounts, promotions, and incentives that are not available to the general public. We also offer ongoing training and support for our consultants to help them succeed.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party for a different type of event, such as a bridal shower or fundraiser?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef parties are a great way to celebrate any occasion and have fun with friends and family while learning about our products. We also offer fundraising opportunities for organizations and groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• topchef.heather
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies