• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will God Bless Me with a Gift Card or Conference for My Hard Work This Month?

In summary, Diane's December has been full of ups and downs. She is rejoicing that she is so close to the next level.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I am now 2430 points from the cruise level/gift card .... God keeps sending blessings for me to testify about... I truly will be at peace if it's the $300 gift card for conference and I'll totally be Praising God about that too but if it's this next level it will SO be ALL HIM! I've emailed my cookware customers with a discount and contacted some other people that I have had a hard time reaching. I keep reminding myself that that month isn't going to be over on the 15th ... I was so focused and "finishing" by them that I sort of forgot there was another 1/2 a month left! And I know that Jesus Birthday is the star this month and I'm looking forward to celebrating it! I have a FUN power cooking show scheduled on the 27th to teach an elderly man some new fun things to cook and then his daughters and granddaughters and I are going to freeze a bunch of meals for he and his wife and for a man in our church who takes care of his two sick brothers. That most likely won't be a high dollar show... but it is already high dividend in the joy and delight it is bringing his family in doing it. I'm excited! So if we all whisper some prayers for each of us that is approaching a different level... whatever level that may be... if God helps us reach it.. let us sing His Praises and if we stay on the level we are on that He has also helped us reach... let us sing His Praises!
I'm trying to learn more intently how to follow the walk of "as I breathe I pray" ... that may sound very solemn... but the exact opposite is being lived out as He brings more and more joy in every area of my life... so as I am "So close I can taste" the next level... I'm also already enjoying the reward of the level I'm on... it's a peaceful feeling! Thanks for staying with me to the end of this unloading! :)

I'm singing His praises with you. Whether His blessings for you include that level or not, you know what He chooses is always best. (I'm hoping with you, though, that His will includes your wishes ;))

My December has been so full of ups and downs - more downs than ups so I am rejoicing with you that you are so close!!!!

YES!!!!!!!!!! I just had an order called in for $113 in products from the daughter of one of my past hosts... she is getting some things for her mom for Christmas. I had forgotten she had done that last year too! YAHOO!!!!!!!
I shall stand forever amazed at God sending me surprises and I shall ALWAYS be surprised for I do not deserve His love yet He loves me still! THIS is of all things in life the most amazing!!!!

Awesome Diane! I am right there with you; almost the same amount! I have a guys' open house today & a booth tomorrow (as long as we don't get this snow that's predicted). The weather has been hard on me this month; we had an ice storm so 2 shows went from cooking to catalog....they're all closing today so we'll see!

OH... I pray the weather holds for you and you can get these events in! I have no more scheduled until one on the 27th. I just got another $94 order... I'm down to 2140 points to go!!!!!!! I'm just PRAYING that someone out there that I passed my catalog to will pop on my website and order from me... please God... let them continue to call and let the people come to Lacy's events and everyone else who still needs commission in December to pay bills or buy gifts... Lord... YOU know our needs and our desires... align our will to yours! Most of all... thanks for Your peace that transcends all of life!

Diane, you ALWAYS have such a wonderful way with words:angel:
I'll be thinking of you & the rest of us trying to reach the next level!

My event for tomorrow just got cancelled....looks like I'm going to spend the day on the phone drumming up orders!

Good Luck gals. I've been $1k away for a good week but I'm closing my shows TODAY and I ran an email special. I'll see if I can add it on here.

My hubby just got an $150 order!! I sent the email out last night and I've got some orders trickling in!!

Attachments

• Holiday Promo.doc
    108 KB · Views: 353
Good luck girlies! I'm too far away from the trip so I'm not busting myself over it and I'm happy to have Conferece Ca$h. However!!!!! Next year I am going to start shooting for my goals a little earlier - like say January (instead of July.....) I could have done it if I had focused all year....next year I will not have to say that mantra!

Good Luck.....YOU CAN DO IT!!

Okay, I'm $406 away now! Ugh!! I want to be DONE with this TONIGHT!!!

Linda, did you see my breakdown of how to earn level 1 by the end of February next year? (Assuming that the points requirement is the same as this year.)You can have it (level 1) by the end of February, if the points required for Level 1 are the same as this year.
All these numbers are based on $600 show avg. (just because it's easier for the math), 10 shows per month (only slightly more than 2 per week).Jan 1-9, 1 show, $600 (to get the tablecloth) = 600 pts.
Jan. 15-31, 9 shows, total $5400, double points = 10,800 pts.
Total January sales = $6000 -> 3,000 bonus points
That's 14,400 points for JANUARY! SALES ONLY, no recruiting points in there.February 1-14, 5 shows, total $3000, double points = 6,000 pts.
February 15-29, 5 shows, total $3000 = 3,000 pts.
Total February sales = $6000 -> 9,000 points
Total SALES points for January and February = 23,400 points

Thanks Ann, I saw that in another thread. I had a good Feb last year ($4200+), but then everything slid for a while. I started recruiting towards the end of the year and I 'could have had' the trip if all my recruits qualified and if I promoted by 12/31.....I just didn't realize that it was THAT attainable until it was too late! I think I was @ 9000 points short.....Oh well, next year. I am starting Jan with a bang (7 shows so far and I'm hoping they will all hold).

PampMomof3 said:
Okay, I'm $406 away now! Ugh!! I want to be DONE with this TONIGHT!!!

I'm with you Kristi - I'm $250 short, but have some hold out hosts on the closings!! it is killing me. I love doing PC, but so wanted to be finished before the weekend!!

Good LUck Amy!! We'll do it!! I'm going to Disney World tomorrow with my dh and kids and I wanted to go with the mindset of I'm DONE! Hopefully this is where my new car sticker will pay off~in the DW parking LOT!!! I'm sending the vibe out for tomorrow!!:D

Wow, awesome job Amy - you've kicked butt this year!

A suggestion for those of you that need the points by 12/31-I took the idea ChefAnn posted about the soup swap and am having a show at the end of this month where every guest bring 6 1 qt bags of frozen homemade soup. They get to tell the story of why they chose to make that soup and then we draw numbers to see who chooses in what order. I plan to make the smashed potatoe soup and beer bread...I am thinking that if you do this right after Christmas, folks that got $$ as gifts may feel inclined to spend it!;)
You would need to call folks now so that they can prepare, but if you tell them they each leave with 6 quarts of soup before January even starts, I bet you'll get bites for it!

Thanks Meg but I'll have to come up with something different. We livein Florida and don't need warm soup. I'll think of something!

With $400 to go Kristi, you should be able to make it!

Why don't you do a "Mom's night out after the holidays" night at your house and make dinner for all the moms that come and they can sit and relax and unwind. ...feed them "comfort foods" but not too many "sweets" after the holidays.

OH... I had a recruit earlier in the year who didn't qualify... I would be over my points if she had... but I did all I could for her... I can't do her job... I'm hoping she will qualify sometime soon but those points are gone... God is in control of what may happen in the next two weeks... who knows! I'm with your guys... I'll be working it harder all year now that I see that it can actually happen... or that I can come so close! :)

Diane, has she gone inactive at all? Because you won't get any points for her qualifying if she has. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Yea... I know... that's what I meant by those points are gone... I just wish she would qualify and be active so she would count as an active recruit for me... at least I would have that and she would be feeling better about working her business. She said that she was going to do a show this month but I've not seen it yet on IPT and she's very hard to get up with on the phone... seh was hurt by someone in her church and she just backed off. I just hurt for her and want her to be blessed by PC like I have.

1. What is "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!"?

"soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" is a popular line of kitchen tools and accessories offered by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" line?

The "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" line features a variety of kitchen tools, gadgets, and cookware, including knives, spatulas, measuring cups, and more. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be both functional and stylish.

3. Are "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" products dishwasher safe?

Yes, many of the products in the "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" line are dishwasher safe. However, it is always recommended to check the product information or packaging for specific care instructions.

4. Can I purchase "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" products in retail stores?

No, "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants or on the Pampered Chef website. You can find a consultant near you by using our "Find a Consultant" tool on our website.

5. Do "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" products come with a warranty?

Yes, all "soClose I Can Taste It!!!!!!!" products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it for a full refund or replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies