• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Fit with Fitness Freebies: Claim Your Foot Locker Gift Card Now!

In summary, a Foot Locker Gift Card is a form of payment that can be used at any Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, or Eastbay store in the US or online. They can be purchased online or at select retailers, and the balance can be checked online, by phone, or in-store. The card can also be used for online purchases and items purchased with it can be returned, with refunds going towards the non-Gift Card form of payment first.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
The recruiting incentive for last month (Fitness Freebies) had a Foot Locker gift card as one of the options. Did anyone choose that and know how much it's for?

No, but I got the Vera Bradley tote and it is cute! Now I deciding if I want Foot Locker or a nano...

I am having a hard time deciding what to get. We all have iPods already so no need for one. I am trying to think PRACTICAL...hmmmmmm

I got the ice cream maker - it is an 80$ item on Amazon and has great reviews!

Okay, I got my email to choose my recruiting thing and found out the Foot Locker Gift card is $80.00! Yay!

Wow! I wondered how much those shoes retailed for. Awesome for you! Now you can get walking to condition for National Conference:D

I also chose the foot locker gift card...it is almost time to get my kids some shoes and not me so why not....I will be buying them the sneakers that they really need for the summer and hopefully they will still fit when school starts.....congrats to everyone that got a recruit! and they qualified!

Related to Get Fit with Fitness Freebies: Claim Your Foot Locker Gift Card Now!

1. What is a Foot Locker Gift Card?

A Foot Locker Gift Card is a physical or digital card that can be purchased and used as a form of payment at any Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, or Eastbay store in the United States or online at footlocker.com.

2. Where can I purchase a Foot Locker Gift Card?

Foot Locker Gift Cards can be purchased online at footlocker.com, at any Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, or Eastbay store, or at select authorized retailers.

3. How do I check the balance of my Foot Locker Gift Card?

You can check the balance of your Foot Locker Gift Card online at footlocker.com, by calling the toll-free number on the back of your card, or by visiting any Foot Locker, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, or Eastbay store.

4. Can I use my Foot Locker Gift Card to make purchases online?

Yes, Foot Locker Gift Cards can be used as a form of payment for online purchases at footlocker.com.

5. Can I return items purchased with a Foot Locker Gift Card?

Yes, items purchased with a Foot Locker Gift Card can be returned for a refund or exchange, subject to the store's return policy. If the original purchase was made with a combination of a Gift Card and another form of payment, the refund will first be applied to the non-Gift Card form of payment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janezapchef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • robochick84
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • wadesgirl