• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the trick to getting freebies from Victoria's Secret?

on to the good stuff!You are getting a $48 sweater, $38 scarf, hat, and glove set for $17.50. You can get these items by going to VictoriasSecret.com and ordering any sweater. You can also add the item #3F-203514 (scarf set) to your order and choose your color. When you go to checkout, enter the code SHADE4 (free lip gloss), SHINE (free beauty rush set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first purchase, add FA78137 ($5 off purchase). If you are not getting the correct sweater for it to work, enter the item number 3F-203514 in the
I know this has been asked before...but I don't remember seeing the answer. Where do you find the promo codes? I get emails from VS all the time, but usually there is just one promo code...like free slippers with pj purchase. Where do you find all the others?

help codeshelp help help - i'm too late, anything still working for victoria's secret????

maggiemay said:
help help help - i'm too late, anything still working for victoria's secret????
Sorry it expired.

Shawnna said:
I know this has been asked before...but I don't remember seeing the answer. Where do you find the promo codes? I get emails from VS all the time, but usually there is just one promo code...like free slippers with pj purchase. Where do you find all the others?
I'm not sure where they originate from but these past couple of FREEBIE sales were passed on from different loops (groups).

found a new one warm25 - 25% off sweaters

E-mail me if you want the coupon for $15 off and a freebie. It's in store only. I'll forward it to you. Ends December 6.

thanks for the offer - you'll laugh - we have no victoria secret stores here - way out in rural idaho - thanks though

Worked tonight
PJSLIPPERS- free slippers with PJ Purchase
VSGIFTS- $15 off $100 Order
FA78137-$5 off order

Victoria Secret Freebies-UPDATEDFREE BEAUTY TOTE (filled with samples) WITH $50 BEAUTY PURCHASE, enter promo code GET GLAM.

FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING ON U.S. ORDERS OF $100 OR MORE, enter promo code VSFASHION.

Valid thru April 1.

:D

you can get daily updates from retailmenot.com

Anyone have any new coupon codes???

SusanBP0129 said:
Anyone have any new coupon codes???

go to the site in TeresaLynn's post. Type Victoria Secret in the search a ton will pop up.Remember you can usually use more than 1.

I have this saved in my favorites , everytime I online shop I go here first to find codes. For almost anyplace you can think of!

Duh! I didn't even look at the post above! :rolleyes::eek:
Off to that site!!
THANKS!! :D:D:D:D

<h2>1. How can I get freebies from Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>To get freebies from Victoria's Secret, you can take advantage of their current promotions and offers. These can include free gifts with purchase, free shipping, or discount codes to use at checkout.</p><h2>2. What is the current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>The current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret is a free scarf set with the purchase of a sweater. Other freebies may also be available, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated.</p><h2>3. How can I access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>To access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret, you can go to their website and browse their current promotions. You can also receive notifications about freebies and other offers by signing up for their email list or following them on social media.</p><h2>4. Are there any restrictions or codes needed to get the freebies?</h2><p>There may be restrictions or codes needed to redeem the freebies at Victoria's Secret. These can include minimum purchase amounts, specific item requirements, or promo codes at checkout. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure you meet the requirements.</p><h2>5. Do I have to make a purchase to get the freebies from Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>In most cases, you will need to make a purchase to receive the freebies from Victoria's Secret. However, there may be promotions that offer freebies with no purchase necessary. Again, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to know what is required.</p>

1. How can I get freebies from Victoria's Secret?

To get freebies from Victoria's Secret, you can take advantage of their current promotions and offers. These can include free gifts with purchase, free shipping, or discount codes to use at checkout.

2. What is the current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?

The current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret is a free scarf set with the purchase of a sweater. Other freebies may also be available, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated.

3. How can I access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?

To access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret, you can go to their website and browse their current promotions. You can also receive notifications about freebies and other offers by signing up for their email list or following them on social media.

4. Are there any restrictions or codes needed to get the freebies?

There may be restrictions or codes needed to redeem the freebies at Victoria's Secret. These can include minimum purchase amounts, specific item requirements, or promo codes at checkout. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure you meet the requirements.

5. Do I have to make a purchase to get the freebies from Victoria's Secret?

In most cases, you will need to make a purchase to receive the freebies from Victoria's Secret. However, there may be promotions that offer freebies with no purchase necessary. Again, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to know what is required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
2 3 4