• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's the trick to getting freebies from Victoria's Secret?

on to the good stuff!You are getting a $48 sweater, $38 scarf, hat, and glove set for $17.50. You can get these items by going to VictoriasSecret.com and ordering any sweater. You can also add the item #3F-203514 (scarf set) to your order and choose your color. When you go to checkout, enter the code SHADE4 (free lip gloss), SHINE (free beauty rush set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first purchase, add FA78137 ($5 off purchase). If you are not getting the correct sweater for it to work, enter the item number 3F-203514 in the
J.Corley said:
I can see the jammies on their web site with the offer for free slippers but they are $45, that's more than I want to spend.
Sorry I should have clarified, they were cheaper at $45 (tank and pants) rather than $59 for the longsleeve silks!

I needed a new pair of jammies so I justified it to myself, that I'd be getting the FREE slippers, and lip gloss and $5 OFF! And the jammies and the sweater are my only gifts from DH so I didn't feel too bad!;) :D :p

heat123 said:
Hey Jen, how is PC retirement? LOL have you hung up the apron or are you just doing occasional shows? Hope all is well and good luck with school!

It is really nice, I have so much more time....well since Monday anyway! (I was studying for my big MBA Admissions Test until then!) I will continue to stay active until February at least, because I have a small fundraiser to submit for my nephew who has cancer....so we will see how things are after the holidays (and if I get into the MBA program, with a start date of January hopefully!)

Thanks for asking!

-end of hijack:)

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I believe you're thinking of Kathy Ireland. She's one where I'd bet on the post.

I've seen Rebecca Romijn in interviews. Trust me. It's a close call between her and the post. However, Kathy Ireland makes the post look like Einstein.

heat123 said:
Well ladies it's that time of year again, FREEBIES are here! Last year it was FREE slippers with PJs, this year it's FREE Scarf sets with Sweater purchase and more! And I have been drueling over this particular sweater forever and now it's on sale! Yippeee!
Here ya go! Enjoy! I just ordered my goodies!:)

I am getting a $48 sweater, $38 scarf, hat, and glove
set, a lip gloss, and a 4 piece lip gloss gift set all
for $17.50. Here's how to do it:

1. go to VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret and order any
sweater. I went to the clearance section and found one
of sale for $14.99.
2. add item #3F-203514 (scarf set) and choose your
color.
3. go to checkout and enter all of the codes below:

SHADE4 (free lip gloss) , SHINE (free beauty rush
set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first
purchase add FA78137 ($5 off purchase).

Thanks for posting I just crossed a two more people off my shopping list!!!!!:D :D :D

I just ordered too. $21.95 for it all. Thanks so much for posting, it helps with Christmas!!!

nicki25 said:
I just ordered too. $21.95 for it all. Thanks so much for posting, it helps with Christmas!!!
That's exactly what I used my freebies for last year = Xmas gifts;) :p !

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered the toggle sweater. They didn't have the special of shade4 available anymore but still just the scarf set is a good deal. anyway thanks!

Anyone have their order ship yet?

J.Corley said:
Anyone have their order ship yet?
I got part of my order last night. I got the Rush lip gloss set and the scarf set. I can't believe they shipped part of the free stuff before the sweater that I actually paid for!

My is shipped but I haven't received it. The web site says they are all together? We shall see!

Got my free stuff last night. I think I'll use the lip gloss set as part of my gift for the exchange in my cluster. We do $5 gifts. Since I didn't pay anything for this, I can add something else and make it a really great gift. :)

Rae, what exactly came with the freebies? I was thinking I could put mine in my DD's stocking? She's only ten and soesn't wear make up.

I received a box of four (or was it five?) different lip glosses. I also received a separate I Want Candy lip gloss. The box of glosses was very pretty--appropriate for gift-giving.

heat123 said:
Well ladies it's that time of year again, FREEBIES are here!

1. go to VictoriasSecret.com: The Official Site of Victoria's Secret and order any
sweater. I went to the clearance section and found one
of sale for $14.99.
2. add item #3F-203514 (scarf set) and choose your
color.
3. go to checkout and enter all of the codes below:

SHADE4 (free lip gloss) , SHINE (free beauty rush
set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first
purchase add FA78137 ($5 off purchase).

How did you get the freebies? The SHADE4 code is expired :( and I was going to see if there was a new one in its place.. .maybe :)

Is this expired? Cause I cant do any of it now? Darn being away for the weekend

Probably expired or sold out if it's not showing up! :( Sorry the last year's promo went even faster than this one!

raebates said:
I received a box of four (or was it five?) different lip glosses. I also received a separate I Want Candy lip gloss. The box of glosses was very pretty--appropriate for gift-giving.
Wow, your shipping came quick! I'm still waiting on all of mine and I placed the first order from here! LOL I can't wait to see the free goodies! What about the scarf, hat and mittens? How are those? I am going to wrap them all up and give them to my brother's girlfriend for her gift.

The scarf is beautiful--much wider/longer than I thought. They're all snuggly. I haven't gotten my sweater yet. It's backordered.

I didn't get my sweater either. I did the order twice, once in my name and another in my husbands name and I received the free stuff from both orders (yesterday and today), but did not receive my sweaters. I just think that is wild that they go ahead and ship the free stuff! I agree everything looks great so far! I can't wait to get the sweaters.

Mine has been shipped. Just waiting to get it... How does it come? Regular Mail?

Mine came UPS. Ah, how I've missed my man in brown.

Mine came UPS too.

Be Aware!!!!Mine came today! NO SWEATER!! I got all the "free" stuff but no sweater. The sheet said NO SHIP. So I called. The lady said their system is messed up and they didn't actually have it in stock. She said she could refund everything but shipping. So I guess I got lip gloss and scarf set for $5.

I recieved mine yesterday! Everything was great. I will be giving the lip gloss set and maybe the scarf set as gifts. Easy shopping!

Keep me posted with more deals like this!

Got mine except...I got everything except for my SHADE4 freebie, it said backordered. I got the lipgloss, sweater, and scarf set! UPS delivered!

I agree the scarf is warm and large. I love it. We don't really have scarf wearing weather in TX, but I hope it gets cold soon. I want to wear it! :(

Until then I will raise up the AC and wear it in the house!! LOL

Just kidding I am warm by nature and sweat easily so this might end up being a nice gift! :thumbup:

Debbie :D

I Got Everything!!Mine came yesterday from my UPS man! He sat and talked a good minute on catching up with me!

I got my sweater, my AWESOME scarf set (I really can't believe how big it is!) the I want candy lip gloss and box set of lip glosses! LOVing them!! Thanks for posting the deals!!!:D

OHHHHH MANNNNN! I just got mine yesterday and it's too Big! I always go larger in case and the Large was way too big! So I went to try and look up an exchange for the same sweater in medium and they are sold out! :( BIG BUMMER!!!!! Got all my other freebies though nice :) and so I will exchange it for a teeshirt instead :(.

I only got the box of 4 lip glosses. I am still waiting for the rest.:confused: :confused:

All The Promos Have Expired Ladies I Just Tried To Order Them

I got mine yesterday too. Havent tried on the sweater though. I thought I would be giving the "extras" as gifts, but after seeing them, I think I may be keeping them all!!!

Well I got all the freebies EXCEPT for the Sweater I ordered! I called, thinking it was on backorder, and was told it was no longer available, and they refunded my card $10.50.
Thanks for nuttin, Victoria's Secret. Oh well, I got the scarf hat and gloves to wear and the lip gloss to give away as a gift.

I called yesterday and they told me the sweater I ordered is DISCONTINUED! :eek:

Anyway I ordered another anyway because I like it better.

My scarf set and lip gloss is on the way.

My sweater was discontinued too! I did get the lip gloss and scarf set though. I did place another order in my husband's name too and my other sweater is on the way.

I tried doing it must be to late. says coupon codes have expired. to late.

...Am I going nuts??? Or am I too late??? It won't let me enter the number for the scarf set...

I think the codes have expired, from what a few others have posted.

Any new codes yet?? I need to make an order (again)

I got my sweater and freebies yesterday. The scarf set is gorgeous!!

How did you find these deals?How did you find out about this. Is there anyway for me to check out these deals? I just checked and the sweater deal must be over, but please let me know if you see anything like this again. Katie

cookn' katie said:
How did you find out about this. Is there anyway for me to check out these deals? I just checked and the sweater deal must be over, but please let me know if you see anything like this again. Katie

I think that one is expired, as they run out after so long.

Last year it was posted by someone from here I think. THis year I found out from an ex SIL who passed it along to me.
I will surely pass along any new ones that come along!

Right now they are giving away a $60 tote with goodies for FREE if you spend $60 so I just went and bought some panties and bra to get it Free! I think it might be for Friday only though or maybe through this weekend. :confused:

I'm getting the tote now, along with the $15 body mist and lip gloss sets... split them up with one spray and one gloss for a little stocking stuffer or gift. :)

Where is the FREE tote?

Shop today or maybe this whole weekend? and spend $60 and get the tote with goodies in it for FREE $60value. Code VSMODEL!

Tote is gone, but I ordered the PJ's so I get the slippers free, and I like some "necessities" and ordered 3/$30.

JAE said:
Tote is gone, but I ordered the PJ's so I get the slippers free, and I like some "necessities" and ordered 3/$30.
That's a bummer! It did say 2 days, they must have run out early?
did you actually try to enter the code or just not see the sign for it?

I'm stoked it's actually a $80 value tote and I am adding the FREEBIE lipgloss set to it to make it a kicka$$ gift for my niece!:p

I put the code in, and it said the promo is no longer available.

Here is another set of codes that I found on another message board:

I'm kicking myself for ordering some jammies yesterday... I probably won't do this since I've already ordered two sets of new jammies for myself, but I figured you guys would want to know about the deal.

Put either a pair of flannel pjs or t-shirt pjs into your cart and 2 pairs of slippers (the ones that are free with pj purchase). Then use the following codes to get both slippers free, a lip gloss and $5 off.

FA78497
FA79601
PJSLIPPER
$5 off code FA78137

When I put the things in my cart my total for all this was $33.xx!!

HTH!!

Thanks Kelly. I am going to go shop now. I bought a pair of house boots last night...my feet are always cold...and my daughter is already trying to get them. I will get her a pair of slippers.

OOOO! I'm bummed because I bought jammies last night, too. Don't we have three days to cancel. I could re-do my order.
Whatever.
Everyone else...ENJOY!

I just ordered my candy red flannel pjs with matching slippers, a set of rockstar slippers for my daughter and lipgloss and 5 bucks off...all for 33 dollars and some change. I love flannel pjs...I told you I was very cold natured. Not my DH's choice, but hey it is too cold for lace nighties!

<h2>1. How can I get freebies from Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>To get freebies from Victoria's Secret, you can take advantage of their current promotions and offers. These can include free gifts with purchase, free shipping, or discount codes to use at checkout.</p><h2>2. What is the current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>The current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret is a free scarf set with the purchase of a sweater. Other freebies may also be available, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated.</p><h2>3. How can I access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>To access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret, you can go to their website and browse their current promotions. You can also receive notifications about freebies and other offers by signing up for their email list or following them on social media.</p><h2>4. Are there any restrictions or codes needed to get the freebies?</h2><p>There may be restrictions or codes needed to redeem the freebies at Victoria's Secret. These can include minimum purchase amounts, specific item requirements, or promo codes at checkout. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure you meet the requirements.</p><h2>5. Do I have to make a purchase to get the freebies from Victoria's Secret?</h2><p>In most cases, you will need to make a purchase to receive the freebies from Victoria's Secret. However, there may be promotions that offer freebies with no purchase necessary. Again, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to know what is required.</p>

1. How can I get freebies from Victoria's Secret?

To get freebies from Victoria's Secret, you can take advantage of their current promotions and offers. These can include free gifts with purchase, free shipping, or discount codes to use at checkout.

2. What is the current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?

The current freebie offer at Victoria's Secret is a free scarf set with the purchase of a sweater. Other freebies may also be available, so be sure to check their website or sign up for their email list to stay updated.

3. How can I access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret?

To access the freebie offer at Victoria's Secret, you can go to their website and browse their current promotions. You can also receive notifications about freebies and other offers by signing up for their email list or following them on social media.

4. Are there any restrictions or codes needed to get the freebies?

There may be restrictions or codes needed to redeem the freebies at Victoria's Secret. These can include minimum purchase amounts, specific item requirements, or promo codes at checkout. Be sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to ensure you meet the requirements.

5. Do I have to make a purchase to get the freebies from Victoria's Secret?

In most cases, you will need to make a purchase to receive the freebies from Victoria's Secret. However, there may be promotions that offer freebies with no purchase necessary. Again, make sure to read the terms and conditions of the offer to know what is required.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Carissidy
Replies
Views
DeeDee616
  • dianevill
  • General Chat
2 3 4